+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Diablo III for consoles     submit to reddit submit to twitter

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Kisamoo View Post
    Of course Blizzard isn't dying. Nor will selling 12 million units of Diablo 3 or 9 million WoW subs contribute to that. Obviously. Okay. However, as a Blizzard fan since WC1 and even Blackthorne on SNES I haven't been happy with their releases and would be okay with them dying.
    So you admit what you said was retarded and won't probably happen. That's all I was pointing out. I reiterate, I hate when people say that shit about any game/company because it ALWAYS ends up being some dude just whining that they didn't like X game.

Every. Fucking. Time.

lol at wanting a whole company to lose all their jobs just because you don't like their games anymore.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Cantih View Post
    What's the current status on playing Diablo III to make cash anyway? (Will that function even be available for the console version?)
    I haven't heard anything in a long time, but I do remember reading a while back about some dude making crazy money. I think for the average person, probably not. It's like extreme couponing.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I'm sorry I didn't catch that the first 3 times, care to quote me and say it again? What is it you don't like? When people express their views on the internet?

I don't always post, but when I do....
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    I would assume highly doubtful. Not sure if an AH would be appropriate at all on the console releases.
    Sony is pushing Ps3 free to play quite a bit, with free to play monetization is common place. I can imagine it's being thought about, any way to get more money on top of box sales.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kisamoo View Post
    I'm sorry I didn't catch that the first 3 times, care to quote me and say it again? What is it you don't like? When people express their views on the internet?
    I'll bite.

Spoken like the trash that comes from LoL.

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Did someone really just stereotype a group of people based on what game they play... on an MMORPG forum?

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Deftscythe View Post
    Did someone really just stereotype a group of people based on what game they play... on an MMORPG forum?
    Indeed.

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

btw, inb4 lolPS4(3?) limitations

I got one for you already!

Blizz "While we would like to open the game world we found out that Diablo 2 players didn't actually find that fun and preferred being on rails. I mean, random loot and monster generation in an open randomly generated world? That's a ludicrously awful idea that shouldn't be the staple of any game genre... and because it's hard to render 4 player splitscreen on a TV on the 512 megs of ram in ps3 and we don't wanna segregate our players or make 1 version superior to the other."

Also hahaha guess im wrong! 1 version IS superior to the other.
    PS3/4 has Lan/Offline. PC master race whaaaat??? If they don't release an offline/lan patch for PC a tonne of people are gonna be pissed. Make that 12 million.
    http://en.reddit.com/r/Diablo/commen...aystation_3_4/

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Intervention View Post
    Sony is pushing Ps3 free to play quite a bit, with free to play monetization is common place. I can imagine it's being thought about, any way to get more money on top of box sales.
    Difference between microtransactions to the publisher, and you making money yourself from the game itself by playing it.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    Difference between microtransactions to the publisher, and you making money yourself from the game itself by playing it.
    doesn't bliz get a cut of the profit on the AH? So publishers would still be making money.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    doesn't bliz get a cut of the profit on the AH? So publishers would still be making money.
    Yes blizz gets a %

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

The issue would be if Sony gets pissy if they don't get a cut too.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

PS3 Caps
    Spoiler: show

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Cantih View Post
    The issue would be if Sony gets pissy if they don't get a cut too.
    of course. I think it comes down to whether blizz feels they could give sony a cut. aka has the pc AH been profitable enough to justify it.

A. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I wonder how good D3 sales are going to be for the PS3/4.

▲▲

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Fucking lol. Rest in pieces Blizz.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Laughing at all the buttblasted fans mad about the console release.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    [center]PS3 Caps
    If they added some form of AA that'd look pretty decent. Doesn't look like it's rendering native 720p though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    of course. I think it comes down to whether blizz feels they could give sony a cut. aka has the pc AH been profitable enough to justify it.
    It just doesn't feel like something Sony would allow on the PS3. PS4, maybe, since we don't quite know the extent of their openness for its online infrastructure. If it does have it, I'd see the money going to you as being part of your PSN wallet.

Would make sense for them to allow PS3/4 players to play together though. The console transition this generation may be a tad more interesting than last-gen.

BG Level

Even if Sony doesn't get part of the sales, there is probably some agreement for Blizz to pay some sort of lump sum. Maybe Sony paid them to port it? /shrug

Well for sure if they want it cross platform it'll be running on Blizz servers, I wonder the psn integration is going to be like? On top of that the Ps4 social junk.