Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 154 FirstFirst ... 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Show me those .dats!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I'm shocked that there is yet to be any My Little Pony .dats for Chocobos or Dark Ixion.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Stromgarde View Post
    Mooshy, fixed Wardrobe for ya posted a few days ago:
    http://www.elitemmonetwork.com/forum...s&showfile=143
    oooOOoooo

Flowery Twats
    BG Level

On a more serious note, the key reason it looks off is because gray/silver is not a complementary color of blue like gold is, along with the usage of tones which aren't found in other gear in the game; this is mostly related to saturation values.
    Who says blue and grey don't go together :<

It depends hugely on what tone of grey you use.

The Tower
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Stromgarde Siren
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by noodles355 View Post
    Who says blue and grey don't go together :<
    Not something I would do, but ultimately I suppose it's a matter of taste. Anyway, to illustrate the point, let's take the annihilator in question and apply these design principles to it, with... 'blue' being the key theme.

The barrel is best suited to being metal, so that gets the key color assignment. The front sight and receiver are good targets for being made of an alternate material, so gold is chosen here with the wood/leather grip and stock accentuations remaining as they are since there wasn't a real need to change it.

zip containing .dds texture

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Can you make me an HQ Louis Vuitton brown and gold patterned shotgun plez. I expect only the best!

Dragoon Princess
    My Little Ixion

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaiyoko Star
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

Posted this in random question thread, maybe this is a better place to ask.

I'm looking for a race changer similar to plastic surgeon but works on other characters. What I want it for is I have a Hume M for my main character, but I use plastic surgeon on it to change it to a mithra, but when I play on my mule when I look at my main, it's a Hume M. I want to be able to change that specific Hume M to be a mithra. Is there a plugin or program that can do this? Or would I need to change all Hume M to mithra?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I'm fairly sure you would need to change all hume M to mithra, never heard of a plugin that has the capabilities to do what you desire.

The Tower
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Stromgarde Siren
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I'm not familiar with the structure of FFXI's packets other than that they're encrypted with something or other that has long since been cracked, but it seems like it should be possible going by the principle Plasticsurgeon works on, which is to say it filters for a certain player ID corresponding to the player's name which is stored in memory, then intercepts and changes the race bytes to the desired values. If I were you, the next step I would take is to PM Nitsuj who seems to be the present maintainer of Plasticsurgeon to see how feasible something like this would be. Again, I have no experience with windower plugins myself but in theory it should be doable.

Dragoon Princess
    My Little Ixion

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaiyoko Star
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

I'm not familiar with the structure of FFXI's packets other than that they're encrypted with something or other that has long since been cracked, but it seems like it should be possible going by the principle Plasticsurgeon works on, which is to say it filters for a certain player ID corresponding to the player's name which is stored in memory, then intercepts and changes the race bytes to the desired values. If I were you, the next step I would take is to PM Nitsuj who seems to be the present maintainer of Plasticsurgeon to see how feasible something like this would be. Again, I have no experience with windower plugins myself but in theory it should be doable.
    Thanks for the reply I'll do that.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Emerald Dream

Good day guys just a small request.

I was wondering if perhaps someone could do me a favor? It would be great if someone could perhaps remove the long skirt like parts of RDM AF3+2 Body (Esoqueur's Sayon).

Just so it doesn't have those long parts which I hate. All races would be ideal but if that is too much than Elvaan F / Hume F would also be perfect! Thank you!

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by godlytarutaru View Post
    Here's the most recent AV list that I've seen, has a lot of the newest items
    http://files.bluegartr.com/366c94784...82c2afe47b.zip
    I am curious, where did you find this?

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

i believe thats only updated till july 2012... it was posted on neko-sentai i think

Flowery Twats
    BG Level

Hmmm.... Apparently making small changes to the model shape isn't as simple as I'd hoped and I can't just do a bit of fiddling in meta and it'll work!
    All I wanted was to slightly reshape the chest plate and remove the excess panels... was happy how it looked in meta:

And then it did this in model viewer xD

The Tower
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Stromgarde Siren
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Can't use meta, need to use VRS. Did you keep a backup?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by noodles355 View Post
    Hmmm.... Apparently making small changes to the model shape isn't as simple as I'd hoped and I can't just do a bit of fiddling in meta and it'll work!
    All I wanted was to slightly reshape the chest plate and remove the excess panels... was happy how it looked in meta:

And then it did this in model viewer xD
    I would totally play that! :D

Flowery Twats
    BG Level

Can't use meta, need to use VRS. Did you keep a backup?
    Yeah made it a copy saved as a completely new number and added it to mv before editing. Is VRS easy enough to pick up for basic stuff like this and is there a free version?

The Tower
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Stromgarde Siren
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren

VRS isn't the easiest thing to use, but at least it's available in English now. Kohan's ever-useful tutorial zip has instructions which should cover what you're looking to do I believe.

Here's the download link (free):
    http://www.credes.com/us/product/80/index.html

Flowery Twats
    BG Level

(Thanks for the link btw)

Posting this for a friend. He wanted me to recolour the hair on this custom taru M head, so that it was black where it's currently orange/brown and green (same colour as eyes) where it's purple. I gave it a few shots in photoshop, but I'm just not good enough to make it actually look good. So posting here to see if anyone else could do the recolour for me? (I have no idea why there's two images created when I exported the head, and why the actual model seems to use pieces from both...)

If you're able to give me a run down of how you did it too, that would be equally awesome.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Amusingly enough, I personally find that to be a relatively good hair recolor. I suppose my judgment is forever tainted by DAT mods with starched, straight-as-a-washboard hair, brightly over-saturated primary colors, and/or Sephiroth 'dos.

Heya, first time im at swapping in years, was use to do it @ 75 but I lost all my linkes etc.
    Can any1 link me Hume Females, Apoc, Mandau and Ragnarok DATs?
    And if theres one, Pbody