BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Cause I went to sleep you idiot, might aswell wake up with an extra 5k bayld instead of having my character watch my moogle spin circles all night
    And the screenshots were taken by themselves.
    Who's an idiot?

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Like, I know I shouldnt answer this, because you clearly lack the cranial capacity to comprehend even the simplest of things, not to mention IT TOOK YOU A FUCKING MONTH TO REPLY, but I'm going to do it anyways, and I am going to repeat a lot of things due to your cranial mis-development in hopes that something sticks.

I changed to lv99 jobs that arent exactly capped on xp but rarely use, DID NOT GEAR THEM, andwent to sleep in a spot with the intent of leeching bayld, because, as I said, I'd rather wake up with an extra 5k bayld instead of having my character watch my moogle spin circles all night (5k bayld overnight >>>> 0 bayld overnight). I woke up and watched a group, a group that HAD an ochain pld, wipe mercilessly to a col reive, which shouldnt happen. On top of the wipe, there was a RDM who was keeping boulders claimed so people who were getting raised would just die right away due to reive mobs being aggressive.

And your comment, despite my screenshots clearly showing me have ZERO gear on me, is to "not be a leech and help out". Sketch it up for me, how 3 naked lv99's (on jobs I cant even remember) are supposed to help.

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Like, I know I shouldnt answer this, because you clearly lack the cranial capacity to comprehend even the simplest of things, not to mention IT TOOK YOU A FUCKING MONTH TO REPLY, but I'm going to do it anyways, and I am going to repeat a lot of things due to your cranial mis-development in hopes that something sticks.

I changed to lv99 jobs that arent exactly capped on xp but rarely use, DID NOT GEAR THEM, andwent to sleep in a spot with the intent of leeching bayld, because, as I said, I'd rather wake up with an extra 5k bayld instead of having my character watch my moogle spin circles all night (5k bayld overnight >>>> 0 bayld overnight). I woke up and watched a group, a group that HAD an ochain pld, wipe mercilessly to a col reive, which shouldnt happen. On top of the wipe, there was a RDM who was keeping boulders claimed so people who were getting raised would just die right away due to reive mobs being aggressive.

And your comment, despite my screenshots clearly showing me have ZERO gear on me, is to "not be a leech and help out". Sketch it up for me, how 3 naked lv99's (on jobs I cant even remember) are supposed to help.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Cairthenn View Post

My buddy sold a Faithful's Torso V for 5M, the one before it was 400k. We had a pretty good laugh about it, and It's still on ffxiah listings.

I don't really consider it a fail, just funny.

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Jinjo is me, though.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I did the same thing with a cirdas V meaning to bid on a yorcia V. Feels bad man.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Cairthenn View Post
    Jinjo is me, though.
    Well, in that case, ow.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Spoilered for huge; a save face attempt is continuing as we speak.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I would say A+ but—in this case—it's an F.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Already Banned
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Quote Originally Posted by Diomer View Post
    Spoilered for huge; a save face attempt is continuing as we speak.
    The real fail are the two people talking in LS, not including you. Your standards are slipping.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

>>Dio has standards.

I don't know those names at all. Nitecon sounds familiar but ehhh, haven't played in a long while. You guys split up? I have no idea what shit has hit the fan in the last few months.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Airenn View Post
    I don't know those names at all. Nitecon sounds familiar but ehhh, haven't played in a long while. You guys split up? I have no idea what shit has hit the fan in the last few months.
    Basically Okiru and bech had the only 2 NA shells capable of clearing the latest endgame content. So for awhile and still kinda, everyone flocked to their shells got wins/gear and then some dipped out formed ls and spread the wealth a bit but for he longest it was either those 2 shells or be a 4song empy bard.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

The guy is just using French math. Completely normal

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Just started the Library quest (12 Coalition thing)... Finished Eastern, Finished Western, as I hit the Waypoint and began zoning into Eastern to turn it in.

BAM. Disconnected From Playonline. My Account expired about 17 minutes ago... damn. I thought it was going to expire on the 1st :0, Yet the Account page says the 30th.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

So this happened on sylph today. Sorry if this breaks tables. [Edit, totally breaks tables. Spoilered]

Conversation went off topic after that.

Here's some screens for context. Those inquisitor beads used to be a temple torque.

Would not be surprised if that's all fulltimed.

tldr:

Tetsyga and Gotenzu are seemingly the same person, they constantly shout to make tojil runs despite being significantly under-geared for the task, not bringing pops to their own shouts, are very clearly lacking in research on the event and what is required to have a chance, and in general waste a lot of people's time. On top of all of this they get belligerent in shouts very VERY quickly in a naturebeckles "haste takes time to proc" manner.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

tldr pls

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I forgot to screenshot, I thought someone else would as I was rushing to work

[15:18:49]Itichi[PortJeuno]: <{Black Mage}> <{White Mage}> <{hands}> <{paper}> <{Do you need it?}> <{Delve}> <{Thief}>, <{White Mage}> <{Ninja}> <{Blue Mage}> <{Can I have it?}> <{please}>

After a little LS chatter laughing about it, someone else finally spoke up:

[15:20:37]Jessejames[PortJeuno]: lol really.. <{Delve}> weapon to farm paper in Aby.. heard it all now
    [15:20:39]<Nynja> hahaha
    [15:20:39]<Nynja> there it is!
    [15:20:42]Conini[WestAdoulin]: <{Thank you.}>
    [15:21:12]<Dominico> theeeeeeere we go
    [15:21:24]Nynja[WestAdoulin]: I wonder how many people were thinking that and just didnt want to say it lol
    [15:21:32]Omenofdeath[EastAdoulin]: lol
    [15:21:38]Wolffeberhard[EastAdoulin]: / i was
    [15:21:40]Itichi[PortJeuno]: koghatu has alot of hp if no proc can kill super fast
    [15:21:44]Darwyn[PortJeuno]: same
    [15:22:24]Itichi[PortJeuno]: think before u speak
    [15:22:44]Kehhiko[WestAdoulin]: presuming you're on blm/brd, you want a blu and nin...you've got all your procs covered, whats this "if no proc"?
    [15:22:49]Itichi[PortJeuno]: BLM99/BRD49
    [15:22:52]Chimerabear[WestAdoulin]: iti, you should take your own advice, lol
    [15:23:10]Jessejames[PortJeuno]: people farm that crap for 2 years with no <{Delve}>. not like its big deal
    [15:23:13]<Dominico> youre gonna put this on bg arent you
    [15:23:17]Itichi[PortJeuno]: <{Black Mage}> <{White Mage}> <{hands}> <{paper}> <{Do you need it?}> <{Delve}> <{Thief}>, <{White Mage}> <{Ninja}> <{Blue Mage}> <{Can I have it?}> <{please}>
    [15:23:33]<Kehhiko> someone else will
    [15:23:44]Tornsoul : Why the hell do you care how he farms?
    [15:23:47]Tornsoul[WestAdoulin]: Why the hell do you care how he farms?
    [15:24:22]Wolffeberhard[EastAdoulin]: <{Delve}> vs. <{Naakual}> understandable, <{Delve}> vs. Atma full Abby >.>' pifff i can go about it butt naked in there
    [15:24:59]Kehhiko[WestAdoulin]: because we prey on his lulz, and wanting delve DD for abyssea is insurmountable lulz
    [15:25:16]Itichi[PortJeuno]: people going abyssea with delve now for example plate/soul farming its easier to do stuff now thanks to delve
    [15:25:27]Richterbelmont[WestAdoulin]: <{sky}> Kirin <{sky}> <{Mega Boss}> <{Do you need it?}> 1/18 <{Do you need it?}> Delve DD <{Can I have it?}> <{/tell}>
    [15:25:47]Leonar[WestAdoulin]: LOOOL Kirin too now
    [15:25:47]Richterbelmont[WestAdoulin]: j/k o.o
    [15:25:48]Wolffeberhard[EastAdoulin]: Kirin canbe duo dude -.-'
    [15:26:02]<Dominico> i gots to chime in
    [15:26:17]Itichi[PortJeuno]: <{Black Mage}> <{White Mage}> <{hands}> <{paper}> <{Do you need it?}> <{Delve}> <{Thief}>, <{White Mage}> <{Ninja}> <{Blue Mage}> <{Can I have it?}> <{please}>
    [15:26:23]Dominico[EastAdoulin]: <{Ifrit}> <{Summoning Magic}> BCNM <{Do you need it?}> Oatixur MNK <{Can I have it?}> 1/6
    [15:26:31]Conini[WestAdoulin]: Make sure that whm has a Tamaxchi, even though we were capping cure pot!!!! TEFNUT WAND!?!?!?!? GTFO !
    [15:26:53]Kehhiko[WestAdoulin]: Bubbly Bernie <{Delve}> DD <{Can I have it?}> 6/18 Outside cures too pls
    [15:26:57]Wolffeberhard[EastAdoulin]: lol
    [15:26:59]Zhais[WestAdoulin]: no Oats or I would keh
    [15:27:22]Richterbelmont[WestAdoulin]: make sure u get a 4 song bird for that
    [15:29:20]Paridise[LowJeuno]: im confused why you need such big power for a fight at 75 could solo.?
    [15:30:13]Itichi[PortJeuno]: <{White Mage}> <{hands}> <{paper}> <{Do you need it?}> <{Thief}> <{Ninja}> <{Blue Mage}> <{Can I have it?}>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast