Closed Thread
Page 8 of 422 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I said it before and I'll say it again, the game runs so smoothly after playing ffrk almost exclusively on my phone. I love that I can load an exploration dungeon before getting on the NYC subway where there's no interner and play as normal. There's no loading at all until you exit the zone.

I'm currently just doing coliseum, raising espers, and making all of my numbers bigger. It's a fun game. I'm really digging the achievements being tied to actual rewards too.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

new campaign starting 6/6 called "Be Our Friend" campaign, earn 5x the amount of friend points when summoning a friend and every time you summon a friend, you have a chance to earn small-large metal cactuars or small-large gil snappers (assuming those are units you can sell for large amounts of gil).

http://imgur.com/TYKTzmc

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Anyone have a link to where you can actually DL this game from?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Classikmage View Post
    Anyone have a link to where you can actually DL this game from?
    https://apkpure.com/final-fantasy-br...y.FFBEWW?hl=en

Download it through your phone/tablet's web browser then install.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well these special events have been underwhelming recently.. I hope it's just because the game hasn't officially launched yet. The plains were not even worth clearing once and the shards don't really drop that often... I'm just keeping those without the exp bonus for future summons.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

are you doing adv? i'm getting 2 megacites + 1-3 magicites per run here. better magicite/stamina than any other dungeon available atm

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Well these special events have been underwhelming recently.. I hope it's just because the game hasn't officially launched yet. The plains were not even worth clearing once and the shards don't really drop that often... I'm just keeping those without the exp bonus for future summons.
    The adv summon one is so damn good though, its way fucking more megacite/magicite then just spamming the exploration maps and its gonna be a good way to stockpile tons of other summon magicites/megacites for when we get them.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yeah but that's it: stockpile. I'm not getting those needed for Siren/Ifrit :/

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Yeah but that's it: stockpile. I'm not getting those needed for Siren/Ifrit :/
    So? Its not like we don't do that in other mobile games like FFRK , Plus it means less grinding to do once we get the other summons later on.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I did science. If you ever find a Galuf that has Chakra and want the Ability Uses trophy, go to a 1 energy dungeon with him and just sit there spamming Chakra over and over. It generates more MP than it uses so you can use it an infinite number of times. Sabin gets it too.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    So? Its not like we don't do that in other mobile games like FFRK , Plus it means less grinding to do once we get the other summons later on.
    Well imagine an Orbfest not divided in orb phases where every single type can drop :/ It's pretty easy to aim for the orbs you want in RK actually.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Well imagine an Orbfest not divided in orb phases where every single type can drop :/ It's pretty easy to aim for the orbs you want in RK actually.
    But would you still end up complaining about getting an orbfest even if they did that? this is 100x better then grinding out small amounts of Magicite through explorations, even if it doesn't give you exclusively siren/ifrit mats, so I don't see what the huge problem is about this event, its way better then the shitty lands of plenty we got.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I complained about the shitty exp in our Christmas Orbfest so yes, lol. I admit the dailies in this game are pretty cool considering you can pick which one you want every day but the grind is way worse imo.

Daniel Rand
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm just using them as I get em ifrit 29 now and already got 2* siren. I'm stuck at the coliseum s5. That boss is no joke

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm at B5 on Colliseum, but as far as other things, I don't got much going for me. I have Fran, Galuf, Edgar(Who i love), Rydia, and 5*Main guy(SAM one). Game is nice but I don't like the game is basically just grind and grind... I have one boss unlocked right now (The White Dragon in trials) and I was kinda hoping for more FFRK like events where your leveling up and grinding was idk... put to use?

Right now I just feel like I'm grinding trash for the sake of being able to grind trash easier. I'm imagining this is because of how new the game is, I'm hoping that anyway... but if this is all the game has to offer I think I'll be packing this one up soon despite it being an enjoyable game gameplay wise.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I'm at B5 on Colliseum, but as far as other things, I don't got much going for me. I have Fran, Galuf, Edgar(Who i love), Rydia, and 5*Main guy(SAM one). Game is nice but I don't like the game is basically just grind and grind... I have one boss unlocked right now (The White Dragon in trials) and I was kinda hoping for more FFRK like events where your leveling up and grinding was idk... put to use?

Right now I just feel like I'm grinding trash for the sake of being able to grind trash easier. I'm imagining this is because of how new the game is, I'm hoping that anyway... but if this is all the game has to offer I think I'll be packing this one up soon despite it being an enjoyable game gameplay wise.
    Also have to realize the game is not officially "released" yet and is still considered in "Beta" and the JP version does have the events you are talking about similar to FFRK, at this point in the game, it is nothing but a grind, but i'm 100% sure that once we actually get the rest of the game, it'll be more fun.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yeah just treat this as early access, don't expect the game to get anything good until it's officially out.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Assuming this is going to take off more once it actually launches, will it get a sub forum so the SE forum isn't a cluster of FFBE and FFRK events?

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

If FFRK hasn't gotten a sub FFBE definitely won't. Not sure why but \o/

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    If FFRK hasn't gotten a sub FFBE definitely won't. Not sure why but \o/
    Like I said before, I don't see why at the very least they put up a mobile game subforum since RK and BE and Mobius (once it comes to west), and Granblue Fantasy, and others are active as hell.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 422 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast