Closed Thread
Page 1172 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 1122 1162 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1182 ... LastLast
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

2 years of throwing house parties and someone finally pukes in my bed

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    2 years of throwing house parties and someone finally pukes in my bed
    The reason question is has anyone fucked in your bed.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    The reason question is has anyone fucked in your bed.
    Well obviously not him LOL , I don't understand how's that physically fucking possible.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    Well obviously not him LOL , I don't understand how's that physically fucking possible.
    Take one for the team and help him out!

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Take one for the team and help him out!
    I've see how that turns out on here - besides I don't live in Florida anymore

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Kitten knocked my phone into the sink with the tap running. I have seen my phone get wetter from light rain. Yet still it is apparently enough for it to stop working.

Due an upgrade anyway (23 months into a 24 month contract) but all I can think about is 'Fuck, hope all my mobile games are recoverable'. Losing all my photos sucks more but I know they aren't recoverable so I guess it's the hope that eats at you.

I guess there's a chance it dries out and works but it was such a light amount of water to begin with that I'm not holding out much hope there

EDIT: And Verizon are either lying to me or their website is. Have a customer rep telling me line access is included in their unlimited plan pricing. But when I go to change the plan, the line access is clearly added on top of it. Pretty big difference between $110 a month and $150 a month.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Kitten knocked my phone into the sink with the tap running. I have seen my phone get wetter from light rain. Yet still it is apparently enough for it to stop working.

Due an upgrade anyway (23 months into a 24 month contract) but all I can think about is 'Fuck, hope all my mobile games are recoverable'. Losing all my photos sucks more but I know they aren't recoverable so I guess it's the hope that eats at you.

I guess there's a chance it dries out and works but it was such a light amount of water to begin with that I'm not holding out much hope there

EDIT: And Verizon are either lying to me or their website is. Have a customer rep telling me line access is included in their unlimited plan pricing. But when I go to change the plan, the line access is clearly added on top of it. Pretty big difference between $110 a month and $150 a month.

Improve everything about you life and get google photos next time. Unlimited cloud space that will back up your pic/vids automatically.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

It's about 101 out with heat index and I'm stuck at the laundromat because our apartment doesn't have washer/dryer hookups. Fuck this weather.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Late last night ex makes very strong hints for me to come over repeatedly but wont come out and say it. I ask and she says she's too tired. Dammit woman stop playing games with my penis

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Went to Father's Day dinner at a restaurant where the featured cut of beef is prime rib. Promptly out of prime rib at 7pm.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Just beat the Atlier Sophie game and I feel like I spent 100% of the time waiting for the story to get going. Now what do I do with my life?

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Finally go to see Wonder Woman and last part of movie get incredibly sick to my stomach with severe cramping pain. Couldn't stand it any longer and had to run to bathroom and missed last part of movie . FML

Saw it last night, myself. To be honest, it kinda went to shit after the village rescue. So I'm not sure you missed much.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    Improve everything about you life and get google photos next time. Unlimited cloud space that will back up your pic/vids automatically.
    cloud space? didnt you learn from the fappening?

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Saw it last night, myself. To be honest, it kinda went to shit after the village rescue. So I'm not sure you missed much.
    the movie is fine up until it went from WW to DBZ. fucking snyder

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I had a real Larry David/Seinfeld moment yesterday.

Took my parents out for a Father's Day lunch. The young lady working the cash register was missing her right arm from her elbow down. When I went to pay, I handed her my card, she swipes it, and then has to key in some more info to complete the sale. While she's doing this, she takes my card and rests it in between her elbow socket and a small flesh 'nubbin.

Externally, I was stonefaced. Internally, I was screaming NOOOOOOOO NOT THE 'NUBBIN.

Debating whether to go through the hassle of getting a new card now.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

lolol

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    I had a real Larry David/Seinfeld moment yesterday.

Took my parents out for a Father's Day lunch. The young lady working the cash register was missing her right arm from her elbow down. When I went to pay, I handed her my card, she swipes it, and then has to key in some more info to complete the sale. While she's doing this, she takes my card and rests it in between her elbow socket and a small flesh 'nubbin.

Externally, I was stonefaced. Internally, I was screaming NOOOOOOOO NOT THE 'NUBBIN.

Debating whether to go through the hassle of getting a new card now.
    This thread has come to it's highest point.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    Finally go to see Wonder Woman and last part of movie get incredibly sick to my stomach with severe cramping pain. Couldn't stand it any longer and had to run to bathroom and missed last part of movie . FML
    What you don't realize is this was actually a win. Well missing part not the pain

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I'm moving to Brooklyn.

Very unhappy about this development.