Closed Thread
Page 7 of 153 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
    Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

ugh

I was on break but I can't miss Prishe... hmm. may have to return for that. I'd spend $$$ on her for sure. that's my girl

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    ugh

I was on break but I can't miss Prishe... hmm. may have to return for that. I'd spend $$$ on her for sure. that's my girl
    We don't know for sure yet though, there has been no announcement in-game other than Cactuar Dunes and maintenance. It's a safe assumption but not official.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    We don't know for sure yet though, there has been no announcement in-game other than Cactuar Dunes and maintenance. It's a safe assumption but not official.
    ok, good to know. I'll keep an eye on it for sure. I'd make an exception to my hiatus for Prishe

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

guh... Ace... #4...

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I'm hoping they hold off on the XI event, still recovering from Nier banner and it's way too soon to add more time limited units to chase.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

they aren't time limited

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yep no FFXI this week, yay for Agrias enhancements though :D

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Really wish they didn't wait so long to enhance Gilgamesh, he's surpassed by even 4*s now. Queen enhancements look like they might be dope for anyone who owns her though.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zettai Ryouiki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Finally get Agrias enhancements but now all of my Orlandeau friends are OK or A2's, feelsbadman

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

A Greg banner?? ROUND 2 BITCH AND NO 5* TROLLS WONT STAND IN MY WAY!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

This is actually not a bad banner for tms. If nothing else, it's a good place to get some blade masteries if anyone is still missing Chiz.

Also FUCK YEAH good units to enhance. I might actually be able to turn my troll Queen into a finisher or mp battery and with +2 Agrias, I can run my own chainers and bring a finisher friend instead of always relying on a friendlandu.

Rulers ring still good? Tomorrow I 'should' be able to hit the final reward for person of renown. It will give me that recipe. Mainly been using ring of domination. More blade mastery is never a bad thing.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Mina View Post
    What specific content has been out of your reach?

Units you're missing: Rikku and a Green Mage, if you end up with an Aria you should level her as well. She's got stuff in her kit that Refia doesn't and having more options for your healer is better than not.
    Units you should level: Those 2 Setzers, alternatively Ashe + Rasler can chain amusingly if you want to run a waifu+husbando, 9s, Zyrus would all be efficient use of your time to work towards.

The next time the FFXIV event comes around... make sure you pick up Y'shtola and Minfilia as they would probably greatly help you. I noticed you lack a dual casting healer which for most content you'll be fine with but the hardest content there's no way Refia can keep up without that. (alternatively if you own a Ludmille you could work on Dual Cast, it's not a bad idea to own 1 but most healers nowadays come with it) Even though the meta is moving more towards full heals, Y'shtola would be a lot better than Refia without dual cast for you and she can at least full heal the tank if they are AoE blocking.
    Failed on all of the Chamber of Fallen's I've tried so far. ELT on most of the events in the last month I couldn't do. I was able to do Hein on ELT with the guy's D.Fina in this thread.

I have 1 DC and DW for major TMRs. I also have Olive's and Noctis TMR too.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    Really wish they didn't wait so long to enhance Gilgamesh, he's surpassed by even 4*s now. Queen enhancements look like they might be dope for anyone who owns her though.
    From what I've read it looks like her barrage move is being turned into a single hit finisher with the same mod now? I drew troll Queen, or my brother did I forget, so maybe I can enhance her for him...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

We can still hope for GL exclusive buffs I guess otherwise releasing Greg's enhancements alongside Agrias is a really bad move lol.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Something I find entertaining: People that set up OK to theoretically carry people on elite by giving him dual cast and alterna, but don't have enough mag to one round kill him and (the kicker) don't give him osmose. Realized it when I was just mashing repeat last night and my OK somehow didn't do what I had wanted him to do. Other OK I brought for bonus (who I was using as a bladeblitzer to build LB) didn't have enough mp to use alterna and didn't have osmose. Closer inspection and curiousity found most of my friend OK people don't have osmose.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I've got 2 MAG OKs on my FL right now; I've been using Full Speed Bladeblitz every round whilst Emperor dual casts Thundaga. Save DC alterna for the last fight and he's got MP to spare.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I use luneth and hit all for first two sets. The second set needs a full speed bladeblitz to kill em. Cut through +2 kills next two and OK has enough mp for dual alterna. Have yet to get bonus on elite but I doubt I'd have problems with it. Sadly only have 2 mag set OK , rest of the OK on friend list are physical setups.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I wish Gumi had gone the FFRK route with OK. Between ATK/MAG, whichever is higher, his moves are that type. Could have made OK way more interesting.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

My Luneth can clear every round leading up to Hein in one turn (bonus rounds included) with plenty of MP to spare for all it's worth...

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 153 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast