Closed Thread
Page 69 of 151 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 ... LastLast
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    GOD DAMNIT DAY THIS IS YOUR FAULT

"just one more challenge... one more showstopper... then I'll go to bed"

overall it's fantastic, obviously. far better than Zumbo's show. the only pro to Zumbo's show is that it's whimsical and focused more on artsy, modernist desserts that look fantastic (or ugly depending), where as the Great British Baking Show is mostly focused on classic baking including a lot of non-dessert items. some of the compositions on Zumbo's show are just mind-blowingly beautiful and intricate and weird. but overall GBBS is infinitely better; I'm in love

although my god the fucking teeth on these people. COULD YOU BE ANY MORE BRITISH
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    finished Great British Baking Show

I am legit sad now
    Ah man I missed these posts. Glad you liked it. I love to bake but usually not into those types of shows, my wife started it one day and I did exactly what you did and binged the whole series like it was fucking GoT or something. Learned a lot from it too.

They have a masterclass show you may have already watched that is just Mary and Paul. I heard he's taking the show to "Channel 4" and she's staying with BBC to do other shows How you gonna do that show without Mary Berry?

Tio Derp
    DHC Glitch of the House of Weave

BG Level

Didn't realize they added Episodes on Netflix so decided to finally watch the seasons I missed. Holy shit Matt LeBlanc Is the fucking man lol

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

The vault

Has James Franco. Been more of a fan of his serious stuff, like 11/22/63. He’s got good acting chops.

Infinity chambers

One of those single room movies that’s 99% dialogue between several people. Love these kinds of movies. Cube, hyper cube, the man from earth, etc.

Both those movies are on Netflix. Well worth the watch.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

The Man From Earth was great, and looked it up just now to doublecheck the name of that older guy in it and HOLY SHIT THEY MADE A SEQUEL. 8.4 on imdb, gonna have to check that out. Interesting cast list too, Michael Dorn, Vanessa Williams.. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5770864/?ref_=ttpl_pl_tt

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    The vault

Has James Franco. Been more of a fan of his serious stuff, like 11/22/63. He’s got good acting chops.

Infinity chambers

One of those single room movies that’s 99% dialogue between several people. Love these kinds of movies. Cube, hyper cube, the man from earth, etc.

Both those movies are on Netflix. Well worth the watch.
    I watched The Vault the other night, I enjoyed it too.
    Last thing I watched on Netflix was The End Of The Fucking World. I think it's neat. Looking forward to season 2.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alistaire View Post
    The Man From Earth was great, and looked it up just now to doublecheck the name of that older guy in it and HOLY SHIT THEY MADE A SEQUEL. 8.4 on imdb, gonna have to check that out. Interesting cast list too, Michael Dorn, Vanessa Williams.. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5770864/?ref_=ttpl_pl_tt
    Fuck me. I had absolutely zero idea there was a sequel. Jesus Christ I am excited to watch that tonight

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

So fun fact. While there is a sequel. It does not appear to actually be out. Which really sucks.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Did 5 episodes of Mindhunter yesterday. Show is a lot better than I expected.

Electric Six groupie
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

The new Netflix Original series: Godzilla. I was not expecting awesomeness. First episode is 1.5hrs. I can't wait for more.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Thanks for the heads up, something to watch tonight!

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I know this is a Netflix thread, but I'm looking for some good shows I may have missed on regular ol' TV in the past couple years I could catch on Hulu. Wife and I started watching Last Man on Earth and it's okay so far. We've kept up with Bob's Burgers, Rick & Morty, and Venture Bros as well. Other than that I can't think of anything that's strictly TV that we watch.

What you guys got for me?

Always Sunny, Brooklyn 99, The Good Place, Arrested Development and Archer since you watched stuff like Bob's Burgers, Rick and Morty and Venture Bros

I missed the Hulu bit but I'd still recommend most of these if you can get to watching them.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    I know this is a Netflix thread, but I'm looking for some good shows I may have missed on regular ol' TV in the past couple years I could catch on Hulu. Wife and I started watching Last Man on Earth and it's okay so far. We've kept up with Bob's Burgers, Rick & Morty, and Venture Bros as well. Other than that I can't think of anything that's strictly TV that we watch.

What you guys got for me?
    I recently started watching Vikings and its actually pretty good, I mean its highly entertaining at the least. If you watch the international version its got titties and better violence, History Channel version is censored to protect delicate american sensibilities.

BG Level

I was a big fan of Vikings. I kind of fell behind at some point, maybe early Season 3, and have never bothered to catch back up even though I keep telling myself I will.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Been more or less confined to "bed" the last couple days (read: couch) and binged Travelers. It's thoroughly entertaining. Only 1 more to go and then the wait for another year lol

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    I recently started watching Vikings and its actually pretty good, I mean its highly entertaining at the least. If you watch the international version its got titties and better violence, History Channel version is censored to protect delicate american sensibilities.
    And Becky Lynch was in an episode!

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    Always Sunny, Brooklyn 99, The Good Place, Arrested Development and Archer since you watched stuff like Bob's Burgers, Rick and Morty and Venture Bros
    I forgot about most of these. Seen most of them at least once. Probably not up to date on Always Sunny, and maybe there's a new Archer season? I'll have to look into those. Brooklyn 99 will be added to the list. I'll have to see what The Good Place is.

Vikings we watched some of the first season, up to the weird ritual orgy thing, and may have cut out cable at that point. I'll see if the wifey is up for getting into it again. I'll check out what Travelers is all about too.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

Brooklyn 99 is soo good lol. I went into it sure I was going to hate it. It's fucking hilarious.

BG Level

The Good Place is pretty forking good. I don't tend to care for many non-cable comedies anymore, but that's one that I'll make an exception for.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I recommend There's Johnny and Future Man on Hulu.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk