FFXIV Character
    Zaela'saani Anahss
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Skywall

Just sent out a couple friend invites, just a heads up. BTag name is the same. Just want some people to play with to give me a little more incentive to play. Gets a little boring after a few hours solo queuing QP and I don't want to even touch comp solo.

I'm not really excited for any of those new skins. They are impressive and I love the detail going into the new skins coming out, but I'll live if I don't get any of them. I still want Mei's white/purple one from last year but I spent coins to get D.Va so I'll have to get lucky and pull it from a box.

Edit:
    I lie. Now that I look at Widow's skin up close in game.. I kind of want it even though I probably will never play her outside of Mystery Heroes. Also, Mei's skin is only 1k so I can afford it! Thought it would be 3k.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Shit, sorry leashed, invite me again

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

The Roadhog emote is pretty good. Though nothign screams must have for me. Probablyt for the best since I kinda burned myself out again already.

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Decided to play comp to try to get back to Plat since I placed at 2425. Ended up on something like a 5-game winning streak with teammates communicating and everything you hope for in games. Then I hit a losing streak that mostly had no communication, what seemed to be Bastion and Torb one-tricks on Nepal, and a leaver. Finally had a great game on Hollywood where we were able to capture and push to the end in overtime. Figured that was a good point to end on.

Was nice to have some decent games in comp for a change. Even the losses didn't leave me too salty (just the Torb + Bastion game).

BG Level

Teams with comms are way too random. Sometimes I wish I could find a genji or tracer to group up with just because when I call out who and where my discorded target is they can do something about it. So frustrating playing Zen and nobody seems to give a rat's ass about who you discorded.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    Decided to play comp to try to get back to Plat since I placed at 2425. Ended up on something like a 5-game winning streak with teammates communicating and everything you hope for in games. Then I hit a losing streak that mostly had no communication, what seemed to be Bastion and Torb one-tricks on Nepal, and a leaver. Finally had a great game on Hollywood where we were able to capture and push to the end in overtime. Figured that was a good point to end on.

Was nice to have some decent games in comp for a change. Even the losses didn't leave me too salty (just the Torb + Bastion game).
    Char play with me dog! We're both about the same ranking; think I was like 2600-2700 last season. I've struggled to climb back to Diamond after doing it for 3-4 comp seasons. I find 2-3 in a party is the best; you can fill on important positions but avoid the ridiculous 6 stacks.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    Teams with comms are way too random. Sometimes I wish I could find a genji or tracer to group up with just because when I call out who and where my discorded target is they can do something about it. So frustrating playing Zen and nobody seems to give a rat's ass about who you discorded.
    That and when you're getting attacked and try to get help. Feels great when you do get those rare times people listen though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    Char play with me dog! We're both about the same ranking; think I was like 2600-2700 last season. I've struggled to climb back to Diamond after doing it for 3-4 comp seasons. I find 2-3 in a party is the best; you can fill on important positions but avoid the ridiculous 6 stacks.
    I'm pretty random for when I'm on, but I'm always up for it.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Loved this video, particularly the Kill la Kill High Noon

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    That and when you're getting attacked and try to get help. Feels great when you do get those rare times people listen though.
    Pretty much, but when it doesn't work or I'm in QP (Why do I torture myself?) with Zen it sucks. Still can't get the hang of Moria though that might just be shit teams since she does feel like she needs a reliable team or tanks fast.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

lol corderio, i dont actually check battlenet messages, or havent noticed >_> it beeped at me today, i feel a bit guilty not answering. And, not even sure what level I am now, probably like 800 something

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Looks like the stuff they've been posting online regarding hero 27 is leading up to Torbjorn's daughter Brigitte (Reinhardt's traveling companion from his short) -- the Japanese twitter account accidentally posted the filename (Brigitte Tease #3_Monday, 26 FEBRUARY) rather than the actual image.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Decided to do placement matches for Competitive CtF. Somehow the people I was teamed with managed to be worse than I've ever seen in normal comp. Almost no one groups up or plays healer despite how good Lucio is. 2 healers seems like an unheard of concept, one of them clearly needs to change to DPS.

In one game I was D.Va and we had a Reaper and Junkrat. All 3 of us were on these characters the entire match and I held gold damage the entire time. Out of the 15 or so games I played (placements + extras), I think my team won a total of 4 of them. Placed at 1619 or something, then lost 55ish points from the next loss.

tl;dr - Fuck Competitive CtF if you're not with a team of people you know.

BG Level

Vids:

Can't wait to outheal her in QP as Zenyatta~

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Honestly expected them to reveal her during tonight's matches.
    Brigitte specializes in armor. She can throw Repair Packs to heal teammates, or automatically heal nearby allies when she damages foes with her Flail. Her Flail is capable of a wide swing to strike multiple targets, or a Whip Shot that stuns an enemy at range. When entering the fray, Barrier Shield provides personal defense while she attacks enemies with Shield Bash. Brigitte’s ultimate ability, Rally, gives her a substantial short-term boost of speed and provides long-lasting armor to all her nearby allies.
    https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/brigitte/

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

a character that might actually make me pick up a support finally. I was positive she'd be a Defense hero though. They haven't added a new Defense role hero since the game came out.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

After watching a few vids, I'm pretty excited for her -- might actually stop playing Mercy when I play support, hoo-rah!. The armor boost she gives with her ult looks pretty incredible (and not at all OP).

She's on PTR. Pretty fun. Can Hold a spot for quite a while. Stun is crazy useful.

BG Level

Any notes on how much her kit heals? Also does she just toss it like Trob does with armor?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    a character that might actually make me pick up a support finally. I was positive she'd be a Defense hero though. They haven't added a new Defense role hero since the game came out.
    Orisa?