+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Bless Online     submit to reddit submit to twitter

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Been trying out paladin for the hell of it. Can't heal for shit or keep mp for shit in these early lvls at fucking all. Was reading 21+ is when mp regen for pally gets better but holy shit is it rough in the early levels.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raiya Li'aurellia
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The game's getting utterly eviscerated on steam atm over 2k negative reviews in 24hrs , its an utter dumpster fire atm for a few things,

1) Horrible Optimisation: game literally wont start half the time it get's stuck on the splash screen as well as multiple complaint's of performance issues on high end hardware. Game's on UE3+DX9 and actually requires editing ini files to change setting's to actually get it to work a bit better.
    2) Engrish translations: the main story is supposed in somewhat good condition but everything else is really poor and its look's like a damn beta not an early release title. Just scream's of poof quality from a mile out. Could accept it if it was beta or a f2p title in the works but not something you have to B2P.
    3) Censorship: Both a mandatory filter that doesnt even work right (censors parts of normal words) but people have reported that several quest's have been removed as well as several cutscenes deleted and that because they want a "T" rating when the game is "M" originally. Shows a horrible lack of judgement and utter lack of understanding here of their own playerbase. The T&A isnt the real problem but the fact that they'll cut out content in a failed attempt to get more younger players with less money than the games original target audience!

Honestly if your brave just buy the basic edition tomorrow dont spend a penny more on it until they get their act together this is a horrible MMO launch and I've been through alot of them.

Edit: Also this gem from the BDO community who were whinging about bless all month. Fucking hillarious!
    https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesert...ine_right_now/

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hioki Mitone
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    Been trying out paladin for the hell of it. Can't heal for shit or keep mp for shit in these early lvls at fucking all. Was reading 21+ is when mp regen for pally gets better but holy shit is it rough in the early levels.
    Doesn't seem like I really take any significant damage on paladin at least. Fortunately you can solo the first dungeon until 22 or so. Think you can solo the next one to about 31 before ever having to touch back on the story. Made it to about 18 before RL things but mana is rough. Pretty much use the magic strike > hammer for debuff then spam the knockback charge combo til out of mp. Spam the first two mace attacks until mp is refreshed.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Odds this will be F2P in short order?

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

100% if it doesn't get shut off first

think this is one of the bigger backfires, moreso than ToS when it came out.. people are just having none of it since this game isn't new.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Glad I didn't bother, I'll just keep playing wow. Super disappointed and I should have known this shit was going to be a fucking train wreck.

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

I think the biggest scathe to me is just no endgame content. I didn't expect much, but reading this..apparently there's just nothing. Last couple dungeons don't drop loot, pvp zone is completely empty.

Sounds like they ported a later KR/RU/JP version and took all the unfinished translation content out.

And then there's the whole dupe anything on the AH bit..

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

By all accouts, Bless has failed at every step of its release from its original debut. I admire the maker's tenacity to try and improve their game and not give up on it, but this steam release is just the final last ditch effort to get cash. I can't imagine they've seen profit ever so maybe they're going for break even

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I played about 10 hours and then refunded.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

I don't admire anything. Waiting over 5 years to try and churn an Unreal 3 engine Korean Grinder MMO into something worthwhile over here and just dropping the ball at every goddamn corner... That's just pitiful. I know many in our MMO fandom are laughably stupid, but did they seriously think THIS was going to sell enough to keep the lights on?

This kind of "quality"? Give me a a break. This "experiment" was a sick joke.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Making me feel good about not dropping money on this right now.

At least Maplestory 2 looks like it doesn't run like shit?

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Sigh...another game to add to the library.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Sorry to any suckers who bought this

To our loyal Bless Online Community,

It has been a little over a year since Bless Online was launched on Steam as an early-access game here in the West. All of the teams here at Bless Online would like to express our deepest gratitude to our players and supporters. Unfortunately, after much deliberation and efforts from everyone here at Bless Online, with a heavy heart, we are sad to announce that the Steam online service for Bless Online will close on September 9th, 2019 00:00.
    https://steamcommunity.com/games/681...03298501799444

<pikachu face>

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Just like every other region the game failed to launch in. Shocking

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

X-box suckers are next !

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Oh wow and to think I seriously considered this WOOOO BULLET FUCKING DODGED.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raiya Li'aurellia
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Bombur View Post
    X-box suckers are next !
    Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

The fuckers stole €70 on me over this but I'll make sure never to touch Neowiz again, Sadly Steam refused to give me a refund on this but I won't touch Unleashed at all unless they at least give everyone who bought the game a free copy. Thank fuck we're only 2 weeks from Shadowbringers....