+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 85 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I have Laguna chain for a better ice, and I'm going hard on Ursula 2 so I should get Palom there.

Rinoa, Laguna, Onion, Vivi, Shantotto for ice magic options so maybe it isnt as bad as I thought. May go Rinoa so she has something better than ASB and glint.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Or grab Rinoa BSB2 from BSB select for en-ice.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Black Friday draw coming soon.... but it's pretty bad imo.
    Seems like a full price draw /w 3 guaranteed 5*+ relics in a generic pool of BSB+ (no Glints or Arcanes mentioned). Considering you can pull on three Series Draws with 45 mythril and get 3 guaranteed 5*+ and higher chances at better relics due to restricted pool and triple the amount of stuff I really don't see the value here. I'd wait until it goes live because the removal of Glints and Arcanes makes no sense at all but it doesn't sound good.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Black Friday draw coming soon.... but it's pretty bad imo.
    Seems like a full price draw /w 3 guaranteed 5*+ relics in a generic pool of BSB+ (no Glints or Arcanes mentioned). Considering you can pull on three Series Draws with 45 mythril and get 3 guaranteed 5*+ and higher chances at better relics due to restricted pool and triple the amount of stuff I really don't see the value here. I'd wait until it goes live because the removal of Glints and Arcanes makes no sense at all but it doesn't sound good.
    I'm hoping it was just them being lazy and copying last years description, but I fully expect it to be as bad as expected and a full skip.

I'm considering the golden week stuff as our black friday this year.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Full Price? - I appears that DENA doesn't quite understand what Black Friday is.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Some new FFXII tech from JP... oh boy.
    Ashe AASB: 15 ST Lightning/NE, En-Lightning, Lightning Awakening, BDC Level 1, chase 3 Lightning abilities with ST Lightning/NE Overflow
    Ashe USB2: 10 random Lightning/NE, En-Lightning, Lightning abilities grants back-row members High Quick Magic 1, 3 Lightning abilities grants party Lightning Damage +10%
    Ashe LMR2: % to chase 3 Lightning/NE Attacks, + 1500 party heal.

Larsa USB2: 0CT party h85 heal & High Quick Cast 2, chases White or Support with party 1000 heal + Esuna
    Larsa Glint: Astra and Esuna to all allies, oCT
    Larsa LMR2: When using White Magic abilities, % of self Astra.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

New feature coming in JP: Anima Lenses.
    Can exchange these for SBs or LMs, they're acquired from Multiplayer, Event Dungeons and Record Dungeons. If you've already cleared the stage before the update it'll be sent to you.
    Lvl1 is exchanged for Uniques and SSBs, Lvl2 for BSBs, LMRs, OSBs, Lvl3 for USBs.
    You can select these either by Dungeon (the example they gave is Torment or Magicite where they'll recommend relics players have been using for sub 30 clears), Character or Popular Picks (based on player feedback).
    1000 Lenses are required for each lvl2 or 3 relic, 1500 for lvl1.
    Drawing dupes after the update will get you Lenses.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

New feature coming in JP: Anima Lenses.
    Can exchange these for SBs or LMs, they're acquired from Multiplayer, Event Dungeons and Record Dungeons. If you've already cleared the stage before the update it'll be sent to you.
    Lvl1 is exchanged for Uniques and SSBs, Lvl2 for BSBs, LMRs, OSBs, Lvl3 for USBs.
    You can select these either by Dungeon (the example they gave is Torment or Magicite where they'll recommend relics players have been using for sub 30 clears), Character or Popular Picks (based on player feedback).
    1000 Lenses are required for each lvl2 or 3 relic, 1500 for lvl1.
    Drawing dupes after the update will get you Lenses.
    Saving all Mythril for 6 months from now.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

So theyre making you choose between Prismatic Shards and Anima Lenses now, or drawing a relic you already have on a banner will get you the relic (to turn in for shards) AND additional Anima Lenses?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    So theyre making you choose between Prismatic Shards and Anima Lenses now, or drawing a relic you already have on a banner will get you the relic (to turn in for shards) AND additional Anima Lenses?
    You get both, Anima Lenses aren't exchanged for but awarded for pulling dupes (or clearing content). Apparently you'll need 20 6* dupes for 1 USB, we don't know how many lenses they'll give out for free within events.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

This sounds like Celestriads from Möbius, except they go toward a relic and not some shitty summon ticket.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

It was something I remember requesting during the survey period. Why bother playing if all content is locked behind random luck? Then you can't play half the game without either paying a fortune or having better luck than f2p players who go 9/11 on a USB-only banner.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

FYI, accessories are included for conversion into the new elemental weapons. So save those 4* accessories now as well.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I can't wait for the legendaries. I want my vault space back.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

So... no maintenance and no more event dates datamined for GL. Empty week?

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Supposedly a secret holiday event.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

So... no maintenance and no more event dates datamined for GL. Empty week?
    Some people suggested on Reddit it could be partly them scrambling to fix the banners for the next 5 events. This is around where JP did the horribly received off banner change.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Which kind of sucks, because for FF6 B2 it was an amazing change.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It was an amazing change for everyone but whales actually. I don't get why most were against it when it raised your 6* chances lol. Sure, you could still get shit from it but the alternative is 2 BSBs that are pretty much shit anyway by now.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

is the upcoming 'fest the one with the gamebreaking awakening SBs or do those come later