+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

The pre-order stuff will be available later in April as DLC, I forget the exact date. Of course it won't be free, but I doubt a single buddy will cost much. So yeah you can grab the PS4 buddy on Switch if you wait a little and are willing to pay for it

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

April 23, I think (usually about a month after release).

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

That's the date that was running through my head so I think you're right

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    The pre-order stuff will be available later in April as DLC, I forget the exact date. Of course it won't be free, but I doubt a single buddy will cost much. So yeah you can grab the PS4 buddy on Switch if you wait a little and are willing to pay for it
    Haha, pay for it, you're funny.

So I got the forge chick, and unlocked a fire dungeon, but it's kicking my ass. I only have freelancer+knight, barely make it to like fl 3 or 4 before I start running low on hp. wat do. Am I just supposed to buy a million potions and spam them?

Also, I found a store, tried to steal thief memories and.... yeah I'm sure you know what happened. :<

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Don't touch the Thief memories until you stockpile some Warp Wings, then you can just warp to the stairs with some luck. Make sure you save before attempting it, like outside the dungeon. Freelancer is pretty good with dig, you can get a lot of potions like that and helpful stuff until better jobs come along. Can also use the slow ability on Knight, so it comes down to a little grinding.

I just tried the infinite dungeon and got to floor 26 and my game crashed, telling me make sure to check for any updates because an error occured... Wow, can you imagine getting to floor 500 and having that happen? I'm scared to even attempt it again lol

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Woo made it to floor 10 abusing that slow still. Black mage get!

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    Seems they released recently. They are almost all garbage except for the Beastmaster for switch.