Closed Thread
Page 115 of 203 FirstFirst ... 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 ... LastLast
    I like to eat food
    BG Level

Got a Pixel 3 like 2 weeks ago. The past few days all the Google shit has stopped working. The search bar, the news tiles, the weather. Fucking dumb.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    That's awesome I'm glad to hear it !

Ate you going to any oki that grad nites ? I'll be there on June 4th.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Thanks! And sadly no other gradnites this year. I technically get to go once every four years since they make the senior advisors the chaperones. I did get lucky and got to go two years ago because one chaperone got sick and couldn’t go, so they gave me her ticket.

Depending on my bonus I may not see DL again until next summer.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Got a Pixel 3 like 2 weeks ago. The past few days all the Google shit has stopped working. The search bar, the news tiles, the weather. Fucking dumb.
    Are you sure you didn't get a Huawei knockoff?

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I have a Huawei laptop I got last summer, it’s been fine, now I’m worried it’s gonna turn into a brick at any moment

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Not feeling great so wanted to have some food delivered in, so order through doordash. Guy calls me unable to follow simple delivery instructions. I verify he is at my complex and give the simple instruction to go to the left and park by the pool and I'm waiting upstairs. Almost give minutes goes by..no car..no sign of him so he calls again asking my address.

I'm so confused why this is an issue so try to verify his location and he starts cussing me out and threatening to throw my food away. Drives off , doesn't deliver it and now I'm hungry and grumpy dealing with this.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

It has been raining off and on all week and I haven't accomplished anything outside other than sweeping the drive. So much for getting the yard taken care of this week.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So coworker looks a little under the weather Thursday so called in Friday sick. Apparently last text boss got over the weekend was he had pneumonia... and now he's dead

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    So coworker looks a little under the weather Thursday so called in Friday sick. Apparently last text boss got over the weekend was he had pneumonia... and now he's dead
    Well shit, that escalated quickly......

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Accidentally changed my text message font size and now all sizes seem off. It's all either too big or too small and now I'm sad...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Well shit, that escalated quickly......
    Actually more so then I realized guess he did come in and work a few hours Saturday

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Actually more so then I realized guess he did come in and work a few hours Saturday
    Please God dont let me die within 24hrs of showing up to work

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

And terrible customer stories.

Customer: Just walks in end of the day. "Hey I know you aren't open but I brought a trailer full of stuff I need done now"
    Me: Well since you know we aren't open did you call first to make sure we could
    Customer: Naw it's fine
    Me: No you need to call first I don't know if we can
    Customer: "oh ok" he says with the biggest shit eating grin then proceeds to wink at me. Then says it's ok he's been here 10 times

Fuck you buddy if it was up to me I'd say go away.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Working as intended

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Walking my dog this morning and I found $600 cash on the sidewalk. Yay! Or so I thought. On closer inspection I’m 99% sure it’s fake because it has some weird pink Asian lettering on it. Other than that though I would pass them off as real. I’m thinking I’m gonna drop by a bank and have them check it just to be sure. An extra $600 would be baller but I’m not holding my breath.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

inb4 Anoat is arrested for counterfeiting.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    Working as intended
    Not anymore he aint.

in semi related news boss gets a card to send to the widow and has us all sign it. Most the rest kind of BSd it to add length but I kept mine short and such. Boss is like why you no write more... barely knew the dude since he's kind of newish and never even met the wife

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Walking my dog this morning and I found $600 cash on the sidewalk. Yay! Or so I thought. On closer inspection I’m 99% sure it’s fake because it has some weird pink Asian lettering on it. Other than that though I would pass them off as real. I’m thinking I’m gonna drop by a bank and have them check it just to be sure. An extra $600 would be baller but I’m not holding my breath.
    Bank will keep it if it's fake. The real play is to take it to a retail store and use them on a new ps4 pro for when death stranding comes out.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Been doing Doordash on weekends to fund a Disneyworld trip, and wanted to add a couple of other services such as Grub Hub and Caviar as backups since Doordash servers have a tendency to self immolate. All of the programs use the same exact background reporting service, and had no issues with DD and GH, but for Caviar, it's coming back I haven't even had my license a year (renewed my license last year and now have a real ID) so my application with Caviar is on hold while they fix that.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So just as I know it would just lost a customer because they came into the store and waited around and no one was here. Why was no one there you ask? Because I was way around in the back where they had no idea I was and I could have no idea we had someone else come in taking care of another customer. They literally call kind of miffed about it but all the boss can do is sort of apologize while not fixing the problem because he'd literally rather apologize to everyone and make no one happy than just say no to 1 and at least make some happy

I like to eat food
    BG Level

My septic has a clog or break somewhere and the tank is overfull now. Need to get it pumped, the line video'd, and then figure out if I need to shell out $4000 if it's broken somewhere.

We weren't getting water yesterday, turns out the outlet in the pump structure in my front yard corroded to the point there's no electricity going to the pump. I currently have an extension cord going into the structure to get water to the house.

While trying to diagnose the problem with the water, my month old Pixel 3 fell out of my pocket onto the basement floor and cracked the screen. Will cost $250 to fix because I didn't get the insurance as I've never broken a phone so soon and since it's been a month I'm no longer able to purchase it.

The baby is up every 2 hours because she's going through a growth spurt.

I ate dinner too early last night and no breakfast this morning so I'm starving.

I was not invited on the office golf outing today, so only us plebs are here.

And it's still only Monday.