• Navigation
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    Going to be wild when Dubs have two max guys that won’t see the court next year and it results in them getting the #1 pick
    Nah, even with all that, you have to remember the Lakers and Knicks still exist. Curry and Draymond alone should be enough to carry a battered corpse to a 6-8 seed in the west.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Does anyone feel bad for Boogie? He got paid in In N Out gift cards and didn't even get a ring. Reminds me of when Malone and Payton tried to piggyback a ring.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Or Nash and Dwight too

BG Level

yall see this bullshit about some piggy that laid hands on Masai when he was trying to get onto the court to celebrate and then the two got into a shoving match and now the Alameda County Sheriff's Office is pursuing an investigation of misdemeanor battery on a police officer

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    yall see this bullshit about some piggy that laid hands on Masai when he was trying to get onto the court to celebrate and then the two got into a shoving match and now the Alameda County Sheriff's Office is pursuing an investigation of misdemeanor battery on a police officer
    Can anyone guess the color of the security guard and the color of the Raptors president?

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Pretty much every witness being asked about the incident is saying the police allegations are complete lies

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

So this is actually my agency I work for and I know the deputy involved personally as he is
    on my shift. Pretty much all of us were surprised he was involved so I'm genuinely curious what will come of it. As even in my civilian position am required to use and wear my body camera on shift that will definitely be looked into extensively.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Also Alameda County which maintains the Oakland coliseum and Oracle are very strict about credentials to get into a playing field. Of the Raptors president did not have credentials showing, he was not allowed on the floor, full stop. County could care less if he was owner, gm, etc. No credentials no going on the floor. If a deputy let someone go on the floor and they didn't have credentials they would be banned from working any more overtime shifts and would be looking at internal discipline.

That said there should be body cam footage as the sheriff pretty much laid down the law on staff. If you're dealing with the public, your body cam is on otherwise you will be in a heap of shit. He hasn't been afraid of terminating deputies for fuck ups.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

So reading a little further on an article on ESPN, the NBA required that anyone who was allowed on the floor for celebrating to have a gold armband on. If anyone who tried to enter didn't have it, the NBA required security to stop them. It appears he did not have that armband on.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Nah, even with all that, you have to remember the Lakers and Knicks still exist. Curry and Draymond alone should be enough to carry a battered corpse to a 6-8 seed in the west.
    You crazy? with that bench? and if they signed KD/Klay to max deals, two max deals not playing?

they won't make the playoffs 100%. Like look at LeBron.. he had the Lakers barely around .500 with a not-so-awful supporting cast, and they didn't sniff the playoffs. Granted he got hurt and ended up missing a chunk of time, but even then, they were still way out. The west isn't the east.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I think you missed me replying to Tyvens joke that the warriors are going to crash to the #1 seed while waiting for KD and Klay to get healthy

Actually misread your post. I'm not 100 privy to how the NBA handles it's cap but I believe teams can get injury exemption to offset a long term injury, so I don't think they'd have an issue getting some role players to help the bench. A starting five of Curry, Green, Loony and two others won't be barn burners but I think assuming no injuries can hit 45+ wins and sneak into the playoffs

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    So this is actually my agency I work for and I know the deputy involved personally as he is
    on my shift. Pretty much all of us were surprised he was involved so I'm genuinely curious what will come of it. As even in my civilian position am required to use and wear my body camera on shift that will definitely be looked into extensively.

leak the deets on the dl, is bro as much of a dickhead as he appears to be wearing a tac vest to a fuckin basketball game

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

The video from the tweet below shows some credentials. Not a gold armband tho. While I get it, lolreddit, all over /r/nba people are saying witnesses have the cop 100% at fault. Not trying to make this thread about cops and all that, but this looks very bad for that officer.

https://twitter.com/SeanCunningham/s...79692991991808

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    The video from the tweet below shows some credentials. Not a gold armband tho. While I get it, lolreddit, all over /r/nba people are saying witnesses have the cop 100% at fault. Not trying to make this thread about cops and all that, but this looks very bad for that officer.

https://twitter.com/SeanCunningham/s...79692991991808
    All I see is a doode with a keyblade backpack

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

itshappening.gif

Anthony Davis to the Lakers for Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, Josh Hart, and 3 1st Rds including this year's #4 overall

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    leak the deets on the dl, is bro as much of a dickhead as he appears to be wearing a tac vest to a fuckin basketball game
    Agency actually requires Kevlar to be worn by any deputy working in the public. Even the deputies monitoring the X-ray machines at the court houses have to wear it.

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

gonna lol when the warriors are dead for a year next year and lebron ends up stealing the ring

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Agency actually requires Kevlar to be worn by any deputy working in the public. Even the deputies monitoring the X-ray machines at the court houses have to wear it.

someone should tell the cop literally right next to him who isn't wearing one

anyways we can discuss further in ridiculous police news thread don't need you licking the boot in multiple threats

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    gonna lol when the warriors are dead for a year next year and lebron ends up stealing the ring
    need a nerd to crunch the numbers on their salary cap they have like no one under contract for next year, wonder if they can fit another max in.

somewhere Magic quietly plays chess with himself

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

So how much money will the Lakers have to play with after this deal goes thru?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk