Sea Torques
    BG Level

She sounds nice, fail for her picking tamas over the Rajas tho

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

So I decided to throw my EX+ LB stones into Snow, maxing out his EX+ and my god, his EX+ does insane aoe DMG. 2x multi hit aoe BRV + HP DMG with the splash DMG increased by 80% if target is broken. So I've been able to hit capped HP splash DMG even on Chaos.

Also threw 1 spare LB stone on Lenna EX+, so I've been able to start doing Chaos difficulty. Got 6 done so far, so 2 more nets me MLB Lenna EX+.

Also got Arciela's EX from LC tickets, so yay! Going to still try to pull Prishe EX.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

I always liked Snow in XIII, in a cast of pretty meh characters he was one of my favorites, maybe because Serah is my waifu so we have that in common XD Pondering just saving until Cinque EX+ and getting both in one go. But since they fall right at the time of Arciela/Prishe...there's too much to pull for! And I definitely gonna need Arciela at least for dat Tamas ring (BLM slave crew represent)

I'm getting antsy in GL since I'm not pulling for Paine and I have Noct EX already so there's a long stretch of nothing while my tickets pile up. It's hard not to pull just for the hell of it lol.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Budgeted 100 tix for Noctis, got his ex in 47. Now I need to learn how to Noctis. If we get the ex shop I guess I'll be buying Clouds.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Grats Starby!

My bad luck streak has ended tonight on my JP account. Got Freya 35/70 from summon board tickets and got Cyan 35/70 with first multi-pull and Vanille 35/70 on the next. Gonna still dump tickets and gems though for the grand prize of Fujin 70.

Bum rushed through the new event missions (JP short limited version of Abyss) and that Chaos was the worst I've done. 2 waves of Chimeras and boss from Fran event, Arciela was MVP with buff dispels and clutch HP silence when Chimeras hit 38k BRV in one turn.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Thanks Rob. That ended my bad streak as well. Struck out hard on Porom and Paine.

Grats on your jp account. Seems like you're in a good place now after a rocky start

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Starby View Post
    Budgeted 100 tix for Noctis, got his ex in 47. Now I need to learn how to Noctis. If we get the ex shop I guess I'll be buying Clouds.
    Nice.

For anyone who wants to know the quick and dirty about playing Noct:

His abilities both start non-plus, you need to hit enemies with the non-plus version to apply the 3-turn warp strike debuff to them which will let Noct use the upgraded version of his skills against them. Unfortunately because you can only apply the debuff every other skill usage, this means that in fights with a lot of waves of multiple enemies Noct gets nerfed a bit. If you don't apply this debuff or forget about it, he'll only be reaching half his potential.

Once his skills flip to + version, he will do the better version of the skill against warp-strike-debuffed enemies. Keep in mind when he does skills that his next turn will shift to right before the turn of the enemy he just hit, so losing turns is a concern.

If you have the debuff up on all enemies already but you don't have + versions of skills available and you need to shift his turns around for strategic purposes, that's when the 65 ability comes in. Using it will change his abilities to + versions and give him a bit of overflow potential. His is a good bloom stone to max out.

When he has V stack of Armiger thanks to using his EX, that's when you can use his HP++ attack which is insanely powerful against warp-strike-debuffed enemies, essentially it's the + version of Skill2.

I'm sure I'm missing some minor points but that's the easiest explanation I can offer for his kit, which I took forever to figure out in JP lol.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Game really made me hurt but finally got poroms EX. I used a ton of tickets, like 50k gems and came down to scraping for random tickets to get it.

Now to work on some better artifacts for Noctis cause dammmn forgot how bad the ones had on him were.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Over 100 tix on Cinque ex so far, no dice... saved 50 for Yuna EX tonight, hope I'm luckier with that than Cinque ; ;

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Porom EX from Cinque tickets last week on GL and Fujin EX and Alphinaud EX from tickets last night on JP.

Alphinaud Chaos was stupid hard, 2x Iguions who do the synchronized BRV raise, but their DEF skyrockets, so all attacks do double digit DMG until you break them. So only way to BRV shave is Poison/Sap........ Or do what I did and have Snow eat both 10k hits to the face and survive with 1 HP and then Arciela/Lenna recover him to Max.

Also, just learned to unlock FEoD Chaos, I need 30 60/60+ characters, of which I only have half.

Oh, something I found out for our upcoming Ultimate Ramuh farming. I was farming Ramuh summon board for Arciela and found if you keep HP silence debuff on him, he won't do his Ultimate and sit there and do nothing.

So I think if you bring Kefka with his 15, you can easy farm Ramuh. Same works for Diabolos as well.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Me reading livestream summary: "OK... Ultimate Ramuh and Greg LC and Prompto event... Cool, cool, Relm LC and Alphinaud event.... Cool, cool, more gems.... Act 2 Ch. 5 Noel on Oct 10... Cool, cool...... Wait.... *does advanced calculations * What!? Noel, you're a month early! WTF!

Looks like we're trying to catch up to JP again, hell yes!

Edit: Oh, livestream revealed to me why I kept seeing 200 gem limited missions on JP, it's for getting an Eidoga/Eidoja from token shop for featured event characters.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Finally got Noctis EX after 219 tickets. Total was 546 tickets since the last EX I got >.>

Thank you Prompto event.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Grats Ice! Prompto tickets seem to have the magic touch, first one got me selphies EX lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Congrats guys!

I just finally finished the Bahamut coop. Cosmos coop is a mistake. I hate it.

Working on Sephies LC today and probably do abyss tomorrow.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Actually I enjoyed cosmos coop, makes artifact farming so easy. I do use WoL for it tho , makes it pretty dummy proof and even tho no bonus you still get a lot of tokens and artifacts.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

If you're quick, you can solo 3 cosmos co-op runs in one 30 min stretch of treasure book. Problem is Bahamut likes to cure himself which is obnoxious with only 1 summon, and soloing cosmos co-op should be a bit faster next raid. I've found I also prefer the EX co-op this time, though. The pool of boosted characters isn't great for the cosmos co-op this time: Faris and Seven need reworks, Zack is ok but can't mitigate as well as WoL, Ramza has little shave and neither does Yuna until she gets her EX up. Terra is fantastic but needs protection and support.

Next raid we get Serah, Ace, Aerith, Noel, Noct and Locke as the boosties, a significant improvement as all of them will be really good for it.

Well, I've been throwing tickets as soon as I get them at the 3 banners I want EX from (Cinque, Selphie and Yuna), no dice so far...this has been a massive number of tickets, arrgh. Saving gems for Sherlotta and Chaos era though.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I hate Cosmos co-op. I've just been doing the lv80 one since it's much quicker <.< If co-op takes longer than 3-4 minutes, it's a chore.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Grats Ice and Azat! Got Selphie EX as well from Prompto tickets! Booyaka!

Also got Keiss EX from Keiss event tickets on JP, so now I gotta chase his 35.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Cloud of Darkness for story character for S2, CH. 9.

Eald'narche and Trey for event characters for JP! Zilart bros complete!

Raijin and Sazh EX+ for Ultimate Alexander and Garnet EX+ for Aphmau LC and Quistis EX+ for Sherlotta LC.

Edit: Must have been too tired, but it's Lion EX+ for Aphmau and Rydia EX+ for Sherlotta. Garnet and Quisty are for Eald'narche and Trey.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag