+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 103 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Thanks! Absolutely. It was my fault of course, but also a sad state. When I was young my parents had a motorhome (also used) and CW was hands down the best place to go. Anywhere. It’s sad to see them go downhill like this. Here’s hoping it gets repaired in the next couple weeks. I am dealing with some major stupid boss drama (another post for another day) and I just wanna get away from everything and relax for a bit.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

lol i know my uncle is gonna be fucked next month. He always tries to spend more money than he has at Christmas because he's "the man"

My rent is due on the 1st he asked for 200 of it early a week ago. I thought he had some bills or something ok fine. Lol he took his son to Busch Gardens, got him new shoes (weeks before xmas break? lol), and there's a $20 tomohawk steak sitting in the fridge (lol I get 10lbs of chicken quarters for 8 bucks and that lasts me a week a bag). He hits me up today and asks me to call the water company and ask for them an extension so they don't cut it off before his next check lmao tf

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Bought a 75LB, 20 yr old tortoise yesterday. Have him chilling in the office with me while I put the finishing touches on his habitat that I built.

Dude was farting and shitting for 20mins straight. Sounded like a 50yr old male with Crohn's disease.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Botosi View Post
    Bought a 75LB, 20 yr old tortoise yesterday. Have him chilling in the office with me while I put the finishing touches on his habitat that I built.

Dude was farting and shitting for 20mins straight. Sounded like a 50yr old male with Crohn's disease.
    Lol he is just getting comfortable in his new digs. Is it a sulcata? The feedstore had Sulcata tortoises a breeding pair. It was hilarious when they had tiny babies running around their pen in between the giant tortoises.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Yeah, a sulcata. I've always wanted one. He was there and i was like omggg i need him NOW

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Sulcattas are awesome animals if you have the space. How's his shell health/bone development? Most people simply can't take care of what turns into a 200 pound living tank that will literally bash down walls it feels are in its way.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Botosi View Post
    Yeah, a sulcata. I've always wanted one. He was there and i was like omggg i need him NOW
    Sulcata's are so awesome. We would definitely get a couple if we had the space. For now we are good with our Russian Tortoise Morla the ancient one.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by mallister View Post
    Sulcattas are awesome animals if you have the space. How's his shell health/bone development? Most people simply can't take care of what turns into a 200 pound living tank that will literally bash down walls it feels are in its way.
    His shell is in awesome shape besides 1 dip in his back that was apparently there since the beginning.

We adopted a small hermann's tortoise a few months ago because his shell was in such rough shape that we felt terrible for him and knew we could provide a better home.

Dude is a fucking tank though. Seriously badass.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

California drivers are worse than Michigan after a first snow and Florida combined.
    Im getting tired of people on the freeways thinking 65mph is acceptable in every lane, including the fast lane. Even this morning guy on the on ramp did maybe 30mph then tried to stop instead of merging...I hate you.

Just..stop it. If you're doing under 82 in the fast lane move over. If you're afraid to go over 70mph in any lane use city streets or stop driving on the freeway. I'm so fucking glad I only have a 15 minute commute at least..until I can get out of this job I hate

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

BG Level

Oh that's a unit of a tortoise, man. Congrats!

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Just spent 40 minutes disassembling the garbage disposal in the kitchen sink because my wife washed the gravel from the fish tank in the sink and wasn't exactly...diligent about ensuring no gravel went down the sink.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

My paternal grandmother just passed away this morning. I’m grateful I was able to take my family to see her one last time this week in DR.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Sorry for your loss

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    My paternal grandmother just passed away this morning. I’m grateful I was able to take my family to see her one last time this week in DR.
    Aw man that sucks Xno. Glad you had the time together before the end.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

BG Level

blessed to be able to get the family out to her one last time before the end but my condolences xno

BG Level

so sorry man

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

My condolences Xno.

BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    BG Level

I'm sorry Xno. What I said in the nfl thread makes me sound like an ass now. I swear I wouldn't have said that if I had seen this first. It's good you got to vist with her.

Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    I'm sorry Xno. What I said in the nfl thread makes me sound like an ass now. I swear I wouldn't have said that if I had seen this first. It's good you got to vist with her.

Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk
    Think nothing of it. It’s all good.

Thanks everyone for the comments. I appreciate it.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Sorry for your loss Xno. Sucks to lose grandparents.

My fail my kids brought home a nasty cold from school last week so my whole weekend was shot and I might not be able to participate in my works on site events this week. Was supposed to get a tour of one of our research facilities that I was really looking forward to.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag