RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbeansman View Post
    I mean its one thing to ask people to not use amazon. That would constitute a significant reduction in convenience in your life. The same cannot be said of what will likely be a completely mediocre AAA game.
    So I actually know people who do avoid it for that very reason. Should they be out here judging you for using Amazon?

Do whatever moral boycott you want, don't expect everyone to follow your own criteria of whats important or too inconvenient and whatnot.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Imagine not going to Super Nintendo World because Harry Potter Land is on the upper Universal Studios Hollywood lot and your ticket pays for both.

Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    So I actually know people who do avoid it for that very reason. Should they be out here judging you for using Amazon?

Do whatever moral boycott you want, don't expect everyone to follow your own criteria of whats important or too inconvenient and whatnot.
    I wouldn't expect people who have to will to not use Amazon to not judge those that don't. They have every right to just as I and anyone else has a right to judge people who obviously just cannot continue their lives without a shitty AAA game that will send money to the TERF queen.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

This might be one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen posted on this board. You are supporting transphobes if you buy the game and should feel bad its so astoundingly sad that we are having an argument on that point.
    Ok sure, sexual harasser.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Show me where street fighter is a qol situation whereas rpgs are not.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

The same cannot be said of what will likely be a completely mediocre AAA game.
    Are you making that statement based on anything more than "harry potter bad"? Cause I checked out some gameplay preview videos, and it looks alright.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    Imagine not going to Super Nintendo World because Harry Potter Land is on the upper Universal Studios Hollywood lot and your ticket pays for both.
    Honestly HPW is the only reason why anyone knows about it nowadays. None of the kiddos today read it or watch the movies.

And before you get excited that this has to be about generations standing up to terfs I need to remind you the harsh reality that anyone who was alive when the first hp movie came out is an adult.

They are old.

Like old old.

Like I had to have a lesson last week explaining who Colin Kaepernick is and he kneeled in 2016 which is FIFTEEN YEARS after the first HP film.

These kids don’t know or care who HP is outside of getting on a roller coaster.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I actually don't buy anything from Nestle or any of their subsidiaries, fuck Nestle.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I too buy creamer.

And I live in the state they’re stealing water from.

I’m a h2ophobe.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    I actually don't buy anything from Nestle or any of their subsidiaries, fuck Nestle.

Nothing? at all? Not one thing?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I dunno if you kiddos are ready for what kids are reading today.

https://www.amazon.com/Im-Therapist-...s%2C178&sr=8-3

Not hating on this book as I’ve never read it. But it’s enough to wish kids could be more innocent than they are.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Actually looking at it, I dont buy all that much from Nestle.

Delissio (DiGiorno in America I believe) pizzas are fucking dope though. I bought 3 when I went shopping, no ragrets.

Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    Show me where street fighter is a qol situation whereas rpgs are not.
    Go fuck yourself for real. You took time out of your day to look at my post history and google and random almost decade old lawsuit in the name of some shitty gotcha moment. The issues with abuse in the games industry are widespread and a part of every major AAA developer. The entire industry is in need of changes at the top levels of management. Boycotting these companies will do nothing to stop the culture of abuse that has been created in them not buying this one game keeps money out of the hands of hate groups.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Ok that pic barely scraped the surface

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...l%C3%A9_brands

That is a fucking HUGE list.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Go fuck yourself for real. You took time out of your day to look at my post history and google and random almost decade old lawsuit in the name of some shitty gotcha moment. The issues with abuse in the games industry are widespread and a part of every major AAA developer. The entire industry is in need of changes at the top levels of management. Boycotting these companies will do nothing to stop the culture of abuse that has been created in them not buying this one game keeps money out of the hands of hate groups.
    So we can't change the layers of abuse in the entertainment industry by boycotting stuff except for totally this one specific instance of a Harry Potter game?

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Drumsticks and DiGiorno pizza's are about the only thing I buy from that expanded list, so I could easily cut nestle out completely

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Boycotts may be completely toothless in the year of our lord but if you buy/stream/tweet about Hogwarts Legacy you 100% deserve the judgement you receive from people for it.
    Just a reminder, this is you. You don't get to mad at her for spinning your words against you over something you enjoy that has its own skeletons.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

You don’t have the right to complain. You posted it. We have the right to judge you, sexual harasser.

Funny how you think it’s ok for only you to make conditions on when a person can judge a someone else for supporting a company that does bad things. Like sexual harassment.

I mean. You could have admitted that maybe blanket judging people for buying a product is a bad take. But this is the internet. So continue to double down and move goal posts, my son.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post

Nothing? at all? Not one thing?
    It goes much deeper

https://www.nestle.com/brands/brandssearchlist

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Y’all neglecting that fatty ass creating beauty that is the Kit Kat.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag