+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 97 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 ... LastLast

Thread: FFXI Classic Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

No because private servers are all on better versions of the game that he hates.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Do you play on any private server?

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Do they have a private server that gives -80% exp and 500 hour long hnm windows?

No?

Pathetic.

-Gred probably

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Do you play on any private server?
    Aurora is essentially the Gred-esque private server.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Nope if they shut down I will simply retire. I honestly don't hate private servers in general. I used to play ragnarok online in a few of them, and I think the star wars galaxies p servers are neat. I just think the XI ones are mostly garbage, buggy, filled with weirdos who don't like change. You could honestly do a whole case study on these ppl. The majority are honestly jaded, misinformed, just big chips in their shoulder.

I remember when Abyssea rustled everyone's jimmies and the amount of hate I would get in messages and across forums because I enjoyed it. I still have pics of ppl on guildwork literally hating on absolutely every post on ffxi. Then the truth is they all played XI again at some point and enjoyed themselves and quit again silently. Just weird angst towards SE or someone, who knows. That's the majority on these servers.

The fact they so misinformed and bias bothers me the most. A guy saying retail you sólo everything with trusts, as if countless rdm didn't DOT kite like 90%of the endgame to death. Low man used to mean you were cool, apparently now nostalgia makes it uncool

Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

The fact they so misinformed and bias bothers me the most. -Draylo

with no introspection probably.

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Nope if they shut down I will simply retire. I honestly don't hate private servers in general. I used to play ragnarok online in a few of them, and I think the star wars galaxies p servers are neat. I just think the XI ones are mostly garbage, buggy, filled with weirdos who don't like change. You could honestly do a whole case study on these ppl. The majority are honestly jaded, misinformed, just big chips in their shoulder.

I remember when Abyssea rustled everyone's jimmies and the amount of hate I would get in messages and across forums because I enjoyed it. I still have pics of ppl on guildwork literally hating on absolutely every post on ffxi. Then the truth is they all played XI again at some point and enjoyed themselves and quit again silently. Just weird angst towards SE or someone, who knows. That's the majority on these servers.

The fact they so misinformed and bias bothers me the most. A guy saying retail you sólo everything with trusts, as if countless rdm didn't DOT kite like 90%of the endgame to death. Low man used to mean you were cool, apparently now nostalgia makes it uncool
    This is an issue on both sides. Especially being weird, lol. Retail players are shit too, ignorant and full of bias. Its just where it gets directed is all.
    They absolutely are buggy messes though.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

Oh the irony - you've spouted a lot of misinformation about 75 era just as much as those you're criticizing. It gets even better as you continue to show that you were hardly participating in the parts of the game you're criticizing.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Feel free to show what I've said that is misinformed. Also, what makes you think I was hardly participating? I played countless hours every day during the 75 era, and have had my hand in literally everything. I have to think these people saying crap like that are simply trolls

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Probably the part where you admitted getting kicked out of a LS that wasn't even really doing endgame activities by the time you joined for not participating in anything.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

If you're talking about KtD, I wasn't kicked. I left that LS, lol. They were actively still doing HNM even after their rename.

The LS I was kicked from was doing HNM at the time too, and it was the only LS I ever got kicked from but it was warranted like I said. How does any of that suggest I never participated in 75 era end game? I did HNM, and did everything else the game had to offer in almost every era. I think its hilarious you somehow think you have more experience with this game than me when you quit ages ago. As if HNM had to be lived and breathed every day to criticize it, it was widely criticized and loathed by the entire playerbase, that is why they got rid of it early.

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

can someone dicklips this guy

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

If you're talking about KtD, I wasn't kicked. I left that LS, lol. They were actively still doing HNM even after their rename.

The LS I was kicked from was doing HNM at the time too, and it was the only LS I ever got kicked from but it was warranted like I said. How does any of that suggest I never participated in 75 era end game? I did HNM, and did everything else the game had to offer in almost every era. I think its hilarious you somehow think you have more experience with this game than me when you quit ages ago. As if HNM had to be lived and breathed every day to criticize it, it was widely criticized and loathed by the entire playerbase, that is why they got rid of it early.
    I mean I guess "early" relative to all the years the game has been around since, but HNM was the way of the world from release until almost all the way through WotG.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Yes, the game has now been out of 75 era longer than it was in. HNM were already being phased out thru WoTG and almost completely by the time voidwatch came along. They switched to force pops for NMs or instance events.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    can someone dicklips this guy
    How many times are you gonna say "shaddap" in different ways? Just completely wasting your energy. Who wants an echo chamber on a forum that barely sees movement in threads, calm down its gonna be ok.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

urusai

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

it will be more ok if you were dicklipped

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Today a senior came to me to vent about her breakup with her bf. This girl managed to talk 2 whole hours nonstop about anything and everything about their relationship. She ran out of stuff only because the bell rang to go home. Throughout the 2 hours she mentioned, “But I’m over it,” a dozen times at least.

What I’m trying to say is, Draylo is a 17 year old girl.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

In fairness to the girl, though, she was pretty reflective and understanding of the whole situation. So maybe Draylo isn’t that mature yet.

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

Yes, the game has now been out of 75 era longer than it was in. HNM were already being phased out thru WoTG and almost completely by the time voidwatch came along. They switched to force pops for NMs or instance events.
    weird, almost as if the vast majority of ffxi players played during the 75 era and thats the era that they consider to be ffxi because ya know... it was comprised of the most players

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag