BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Besieged Update

Theres a ton of mobs on Zaraga atm and theres nothing I can do to take any of them off him for more then 2 seconds. They just instantly go back after the generals. wtf? Has this always been this way?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah it has. It seems that if there arent many targets between the mobs and their main targets, they beeline for them. Beseiged is going to be quite insane until enough people log on.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Regular Commandress's charm now. Joy.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

it's always been like that.

by the way, imperial defense was at 46 when this started. nobody gives a shit about donating to that guy now since everyone has their turban, lol

Spenceh0e

3x besieged on phonix. Nice.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

4x besiged on ragnarok soon as we get on.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I lost my power during besieged and logged back in just time to cast baraero and I got 40 pts. Sweet.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

One hour after server up: Trolls 3 attacking, Mamool 4 attacking, Undead 4 attacking, Trolls retreated and instantly started marching at lvl 4 the second the retreat message was given.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Siren is 2/3 so far and Trolls attacking now just gotta survive this to still remain undefeated. :O

Haven't recieved a message of more attacks yet.

Having some fun on Leviathan, Undead is the 3rd to attack; I got home during Trolls and helped finish them off, last General just went down and so did I. Hate this bombardment right after reset >.> lol it's a bitch...<3 General Najelith. Wish us luck x.x;;

Ganon

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

ragnarok just did trolls > mamools > trolls, now on undead. This is getting lame.

We're sitting here, it says trolls are attacking in besieged region map, but nothing is happening. It was Undead > Mamool Ja so far. Beat mamool ja, but wtf no trolls coming. Any ideas wtf is going on?

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Ifrit lost all five generals on the first wave of Undead Swarm, and promptly fell to the Mamool Ja shortly after. I have no idea triggered the first-wave retreat, but it took longer than normal.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    We're sitting here, it says trolls are attacking in besieged region map, but nothing is happening. It was Undead > Mamool Ja so far. Beat mamool ja, but wtf no trolls coming. Any ideas wtf is going on?
    That happened the last update. The messages are just out of sync with reality. Give it a while (it took 30 minutes when it happened on Siren).

And now if you zone out and come back you see the victory CS

Quote Originally Posted by Feep
    Ifrit lost all five generals on the first wave of Undead Swarm, and promptly fell to the Mamool Ja shortly after. I have no idea triggered the first-wave retreat, but it took longer than normal.
    Being Deployed might have been more interesting if we were fighting Mamool Ja and not terrorist <.< Just over a week left >.<;;

Just logged after the Troll attack, guess we won acuse we still had the AC, however, they took 7 prisonners.

Mamool attack pwn'd us really hard. Killed all 5 Generals pretty quickly, and stole the AC. I dont see where's the fun in this. Before it was too easy, now it's too hard, with a minor reward for a 1 hour fight. You don't really hit anything, no big numbers, lag the hell out, and could solo more EXP in the meantime outside Besieged.

Getting the AC back is a pain in the ass, and only 10 people out of 2500 will try to get it back, cause no one really cares. Conquest regions are most likely dead. GG SE...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

amazingly, Bahamut managed to survive all 3 waves. you'd think they'd make Besieged harder <_>

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco
    amazingly, Bahamut managed to survive all 3 waves. you'd think they'd make Besieged harder <_>
    We're just completely badass.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

ok Ragnarok just won 4 back to back beseiged. We won the last w/o any generals. They seem to have stopped attacking for a while now.

-Marissa