+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Madden 2007     submit to reddit submit to twitter

E. Body
    BG Level

Madden 2007

Does anyone play?

I play on PS2, to play online I'll have to move to a TV that's about 35' smaller than what I'm playing on, and that doesn't sound too hot.

I've been playing superstar for the past week -- WR, so far done w/ one season and I'm 91 OVR, Rookie of the Year, Probowl (1550 rec yds/10 TDs) -- on All Madden of course.

But here's what I'm stuck on...how the hell do I get onto the eagles...I've been "demanding a trade" for the past hour, and I've gone to every team BUT the eagles...

EDIT: what makes the situation 10x worse is that I'm an eagles fan playing on the giants...AND i just got traded to the rams, then I demanded another trade and went back to the damn giants...

I play on 360, also online. My question to you is, on PS2 is the camera angle on Superstar also all fucked up. Like really zoomed in and stuff?
    Drives me crazy, I could not do it for this reason.

E. Body
    BG Level

I *FINALLY* got on the damn eggles! and it looks like i'm gonna be on the madden cover lol.

And yea, the zoom is sorta annoying. I've only tried ROLB for like 2 games, now finished 1 season as WR. I wish they let you define the camera angle with limitations instead of making it the way they did =\

You get used to it though.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I play a lot of NCAA 07 >.>

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

60 bucks is too much for me at the moment, waiting for it to go down a bit then ill buy it.