+ Reply to Thread
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level

For those with a rough commute:

http://www.amazon.com/JL421-Badonkadonk ... 28?ie=UTF8

Based off the review dates, this has been up for over 1.5 years, but damned if it wasn't new to me or any of my friends who I sent it to.

lol its really called badonkadonk! ( I don't like star wars so I wouldn't have known prior )

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bro Teampill
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I thought this review was pretty fkn funny:

I'll admit it. Shopping for a personal tank can be a bit daunting. Many times in the past I've purchased overpriced, so-called "battle tanks", then driven them into battle only to be wrecked in ten minutes by the first blow off of some insurgents home-made morter.

But not this baby, no way.

This tank R-O-C-K-S! Literally- the 400-watt sound-system keeps me rockin like a crazy man as I'm dishing out justice commando style. Wow. I just can't say enough. And the kids love it, too- imagine the look of terror in the eyes of the enemy as I'm dropping off my kid's team to their soccer game. Shock and awe, my friends, SHOCK AND AWE!

I had NAO install the optional GPS-guided white phosphorus missile system, and talk about *SWEET*! Burn baby burn!!!

Oh, it also has plenty of room for groceries, and if you need to like move a loveseat or something it'll fit if you use a little bungee cord.

The only real negative with this tank is that it shows up on radar a little more than I like (although there is a polyresin graphite stealth model available). Also, the included spare isn't full size.

Overall, a great tank.

Who knew amazon.com sold tanks...

Wonder if Play.com do ICBMs

Relic Shield
    BG Level

So wait... you can SERIOUSLY buy this?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    So wait... you can SERIOUSLY buy this?
    What? You mean to say you never wanted to get a BADONKADONK?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Perfect for Conquering Your Neighbors!, September 5, 2006
    Reviewer: D. Hughes (Skaro) - See all my reviews

I picked one of these up recently. Now I'm just working on building an armoured dome on top for extra protection. I really just want to be the first one on my block with the worlds biggest Dalek.
    I'm gonna bet that the guy who wrote that was just talking the piss and roaring with laughter the entire time he was typing it.

What worries me more is that he might not be fucking around...