Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

POS wants you to STFU, Mandark(Fluffypuff)

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html?f ... m=4;page=1

Mandark(Fluffypuff) Stop making false accusations and STFU. We all know you are really a big fan of bitching.

Don't flame towards the whole LS. If you only have beef with a few select members about peacock charm, then take it up with them.

Peacock Chram ver. 2

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

okay...

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    okay...
    I'm just as lost...

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

I'd say zam but it looks like he already zamed himself.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

let's wait for someone to explain to us. I'm not reading the shit posted on allah. I don't like their colors

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

I'll brave the nubs and colors to copy and paste it. One second, let me click the link *gulp*

edit:

Just letting everyone who reads this know that this ls is the ipotomy of a horrible Linkshell. If you want a LS that supports RMT and bought chars as well a group of "sackholders" that steal and use the ls bank whenever they want/need something then you might enjoy it. If you also enjoy being treated like your not a part of the group outside the sackholders and asking for help with stuff is ignored even responded to in imature comments then its the ls for you. Also if you like to gain Gil/items through stealing as long as you dont steal from the sackholders they will turn thier backs on it and say it has nothing to do with the ls and actually encourage thier members to steal from one another. They have a set of "rules" that they can and will change when ever it dosent seem to benifit them any longer and if you enjoy spending months and months helping them make money and items just to have the rules change when you gain enough points to use then this is the place for you.

Now i truely understand why PoS = Piece of sh*t.
    I didnt read this because the wall-o-text so someone sum it up for me as well, thanks.

Some Priority of Scion linkshell? Cool car I guess, but I wouldn't name a linkshell after it.

Quote Originally Posted by senoska
    I'll brave the nubs and colors to copy and paste it. One second, let me click the link *gulp*

edit:

Just letting everyone who reads this know that this ls is the ipotomy of a horrible Linkshell. If you want a LS that supports RMT and bought chars as well a group of "sackholders" that steal and use the ls bank whenever they want/need something then you might enjoy it. If you also enjoy being treated like your not a part of the group outside the sackholders and asking for help with stuff is ignored even responded to in imature comments then its the ls for you. Also if you like to gain Gil/items through stealing as long as you dont steal from the sackholders they will turn thier backs on it and say it has nothing to do with the ls and actually encourage thier members to steal from one another. They have a set of "rules" that they can and will change when ever it dosent seem to benifit them any longer and if you enjoy spending months and months helping them make money and items just to have the rules change when you gain enough points to use then this is the place for you.

I didnt read this because the wall-o-text so someone sum it up for me as well, thanks.
    I'm still confused how this is relevant to BG Forums or why it needed to be posted here?
    Cliff Notes plz.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Come on...sum or give us cliffs! Someone!

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Lol, to be honost I'm a bit lost myself.. Why is this here? Does the "Submit" buttion on LOLZAM take you here now?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Koga

edit:

I'm still confused how this is relevant to BG Forums or why it needed to be posted here?
    Cliff Notes plz.

Well, I think PoS is the linkshell from our server it's a bit relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    Come on...sum or give us cliffs! Someone!
    While we wait for our Cliff Notes.. Zig you almost reached Lv4000!

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I should be like 42-4300 and still #2 but I slacked off.

edit:

Just letting everyone I can spell ipotomy.

RMT

ls bank

Inner circle.

encourage thier members to steal from one another.

They have a set of "rules" that they can and will change
    I'm freshly rested!

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

That took not even 5 min for a derail, lmao, this drama fails; badly.

We should ban you for 24 hours as a celebration.. or let you be a mod for just 1 day or something.

That took not even 5 min for a derail, lmao, this drama fails; badly.
    http://www.drama-light.de/dramarama.jpg