Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

From the person who has it on Fenrir I heard it triggers during something retarded, pretty sure it was 40-55% moon phase.

its triggered by moonphase. active 45%-65%(rough estimate)

so in a couple hours it will suck ass, again. theres a 10+ page thread on the KI WAR boards about it.

Baahl

ok cool ill try it out now in dynamis

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

45-55% moon, going up only, pretty much 5% of the time =l

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I was hoping it would be under 100tp >_>. What's the point of this axe when you could just get fortitude for better dmg and potential triple attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    I was hoping it would be under 100tp >_>. What's the point of this axe when you could just get fortitude for better dmg and potential triple attack.
    People seem to have an allergic reaction to the mere mention of sea. They wont bother farm virtue stones.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    People seem to have an allergic reaction to the mere mention of sea. They wont bother farm virtue stones.
    why farm stones when you can farm IS points which turn into a turban / fortne, and possibly more rewards in future updates?

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    why farm stones when you can farm IS points which turn into a turban / fortne, and possibly more rewards in future updates?
    TAKE IT TO THE STICKY!

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Because they want to use virtue weapons...

One of the richest goldsmithers on Fairy (Ogu) crafted the +1 on Sunday I think, 101 Skill Synth O.o. I don't even know what he would sell it for, if he sold it at all.
    Amood NQ
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ylor/Amood.jpg

Amood +1
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...1-13-37-20.jpg

eww the latent also lowers the DMG? That's not so good.

Whoa theres Resist Virus? Holy shit that's awesome.

Vobent

WAR trait

A handful of items were added in the last patch with Enhances Resist Virus Effect on them, which is itself new; there weren't any items with that effect on them, before the patch. (The same is true of the Enhances Resist Charm Effect -- the three items that provide it were all added in this last patch.)

It's kind of sad how scared S-E is of making any more multi-hit weapons. I would guess they're so annoyed at Ridill damage that they don't want to take the chance of any other weapons ending up like that, and so any new weapons that can attack multiple times are automatically nerfed to the point of near uselessness. (Unless they make you waste extra time to do such damage, ala Virtue Stones.)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuer
    A handful of items were added in the last patch with Enhances Resist Virus Effect on them, which is itself new; there weren't any items with that effect on them, before the patch. (The same is true of the Enhances Resist Charm Effect -- the three items that provide it were all added in this last patch.)

It's kind of sad how scared S-E is of making any more multi-hit weapons. I would guess they're so annoyed at Ridill damage that they don't want to take the chance of any other weapons ending up like that, and so any new weapons that can attack multiple times are automatically nerfed to the point of near uselessness. (Unless they make you waste extra time to do such damage, ala Virtue Stones.)
    I dont see what's the big deal about Ridill WARs, a simple MNK/NIN with no berserk or double attack can easily outdamage them. Ooops derail.

On topic, that axe is a waste of a kickass model. What a piece of shit.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

and so any new weapons that can attack multiple times are automatically nerfed to the point of near uselessness. (Unless they make you waste extra time to do such damage, ala Virtue Stones.)
    They're mostly useless WITH virtue stones as well.

I dont see what's the big deal about Ridill WARs, a simple MNK/NIN with no berserk or double attack can easily outdamage them.
    Only if they're eating meat. kekeke

Quote Originally Posted by Brennon
    I dont see what's the big deal about Ridill WARs, a simple MNK/NIN with no berserk or double attack can easily outdamage them.
    Only if they're eating meat. kekeke
    Quick, sneak out the back door, Xavier's on his way.

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

NAYSAYER >B|