Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need WP     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Need WP

Hi alls i need a Wp to enter in Bahamut server and when have the level enter in your LS if yours can please send me the pasword to my email.
    mailto:[email protected], more thanks for the help

why does everyone on other servers think if they come to bahamut and get to 75 they automatically get in the linkshell, not to be rude, but that's not how it works

Omg I am a whm and taru and on Bahamut where is my pearl to the shell. This is so not fair no way should I have to work for something, and then prove my abilities, and then know my job. Then there is no way its fair for you to say no cause well its just not nice 8) I should just be given a pearl when I create my characters. /end sarcasm

In all honesty I love coming to your forums while at work for posts just like these, gives me a good laugh. I just spotted the ninja poster almaa

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Almaa
    why does everyone on other servers think if they come to bahamut and get to 75 they automatically get in the linkshell, not to be rude, but that's not how it works

look at his email mr.almaa. he was clearly joking.

hmmm my name is chokomoko i got a lvl 13 war on siren server...i plan on coming to bahamut and i also plan on lvl a RNG to lvl 7 and a NIN to 5 //that makes 7 and 5 = 75 rng/nin so umm can i join? also i have my own gear i have a "scorpion" breastplate and a bronze "harness" which i will synth into a "scorpion harness" ..so can i join? lolz... some one plz shoot me >< not to be rude...... poor bg ..your to well known now

Sea Torques
    BG Level

his email shows that he's joking? i dont get it.... >.> he seemed serious to me...nm...maybe im jes not seeing it ><

Relic Shield
    BG Level

He prolly made a E-mail account just for this so no one on this forum sign's him upto 100 top sex websites, or that penis miriclegrow shizzle lol

Lol sadler....

I love when people think that just becuase they are high level means they can do anything they want. I have a 71 ranger friend... me and him went to go get spook, i needed tree root for pld. I said, i bet i can get spook and you cant. He took the bet, 32 war vs. 71 rng. I got the spook both times it spawned. I was laughing so hard at how I just owned a 70+ char in getting a NM.

um... revival tree root drops off regular mobs and is like 100 gil on the auction house... wtf?

Black Belt
    BG Level

i think the Brady Guide says it only drops off of Spook.

LoL I got mine is gusgen mines while killing ghouls for a magiked skull when I had no subjob (one of the dogs dropped it)

and then I sold it for 100 gil, until I realized that I needed it for pld and I bought it back for, you guessed it, 100 gil

haven't we learned by now that the brady guide is trash

Black Belt
    BG Level

apparently not everyone lol

i've sold stacks of them on the AH before.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

LoL I got mine is gusgen mines while killing ghouls for a magiked skull when I had no subjob (one of the dogs dropped it)

and then I sold it for 100 gil, until I realized that I needed it for pld and I bought it back for, you guessed it, 100 gil

But it taught us so many useful things, like Warriors should use swords and a Beastmaster's pet kills the XP for the whole party. Great advice like that is priceless.

Wait, my bad. I mean "worthless".

it also teaches us that warrior is the best subjob for every job ever

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Oh come on Almaa, we all know that BRD/WAR is the best possible combination. And who doesn't kneel when they see a SMN/WAR?

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Oh come on Almaa, we all know that BRD/WAR is the best possible combination.
    hell yeah, don't forget the +18 ATK on our AF2.