Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Just a lil message for M.body, D.ring etc. .. recipients

Just want to send a big Fuck You to everyone who got an M.body or D.ring or Dalmatica or E.body or Ridill or relic or whatever the hell else it takes a dedicated LS to get, which is rare and coveted, and quit game.

P.S. you don't have any right to say yes and accept an item just cause you feel like you "earned" it in a certain amount of time with a certain group of ppl, unless you will stay in FF for the next 1,000 yrs.

P.P.S. everyone who's waiting in a long line for an item and been camping for ~3yrs +, if you get the item and quit, i hope you burn in scalding oil for a good 30min before they fish you out to salt you and eat you in hell when you get there.

that is all

Emo???

New Merits
    BG Level

i'm thirsty

I bet OP is going to quit the game.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Okay this emo is too far.. yeah D.ring is pimp, but M.body shouldn't be in the title; we've essentially tossed 4 m.bodies. Teach Nidhogg to drop e.body. /emo

Internet Haet Machine
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

What if neither M.Body ord D.Ring are dropped since 2 and 5 months ago, both went to JP?

Keep rockin that Adaman Cuirass, OP

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cautery
    What if neither M.Body ord D.Ring are dropped since 2 and 5 months ago, both went to JP?
    what are you talking about, we got a M.body 2 months ago, not a JP shell.

Quote Originally Posted by phizit
    Emo???
    "THAT'S MY OSODE YOU KNOW ITS MINE"

videogamelol

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Don't most linkshells get pissed off when a. bodies drop? >.> Not sure why that's one of those "clutch" items listed. lol...

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Quote Originally Posted by Hiruke
    Don't most linkshells get pissed off when a. bodies drop? >.> Not sure why that's one of those "clutch" items listed. lol...
    Not when aspi drops it, sick of those fucking w. bodies.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

what's the point of playing after you get these items? sit around wasting 3 hours a day of your life helping other people get them too? are you crazy?!

Move on, BG has lost many E/M/W/A Bodies and Ridills, if you don't like people who quit with those items, just quit before they do.

Needs more P.S.S.S

P.S.S.S.S

Internet Haet Machine
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by XxSlusherxx
    what are you talking about, we got a M.body 2 months ago, not a JP shell.
    I mean 2 months for M.Body (EP, Sakis) and 5 for D.Ring (TE, Yukisige).

Btw, in game you are?

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Axil
    videogamelol
    Perfect reading material to start my day in this thread.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Re: Just a lil message for M.body, D.ring etc. .. recipients

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCuirass
    Just want to send a big Fuck You to everyone who got an M.body or D.ring or Dalmatica or E.body or Ridill or relic or whatever the hell else it takes a dedicated LS to get, which is rare and coveted, and quit game.

P.S. you don't have any right to say yes and accept an item just cause you feel like you "earned" it in a certain amount of time with a certain group of ppl, unless you will stay in FF for the next 1,000 yrs.

P.P.S. everyone who's waiting in a long line for an item and been camping for ~3yrs +, if you get the item and quit, i hope you burn in scalding oil for a good 30min before they fish you out to salt you and eat you in hell when you get there.

that is all
    sad, but i feel you on this one. reason is SE made these items too time consuming to obtain. if someone really quits the game, or quits HNM, after getting one of these items without helping those who got him the item, it really makes it hard for the rest of hte people to continue camping.

id say for every 10 people a HNM ls, only 1-2 are capable of sticking around until the end. i've seen multiple hnm ls's go to shit because people who got items only cared about themselves and didn't care for the people who helped them. then to solve the situation, hnm ls's recruit more people. its like an endless cycle, quite disgusting. although anyone can say its just a game, if you are getting an item, people invest hundreds of hours in you, just dont forget that.

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Move on, BG has lost many E/M/W/A Bodies and Ridills, if you don't like people who quit with those items, just quit before they do.

Needs more P.S.S.S

P.S.S.S.S
    And lets not forget, Excalibur!!!