BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Fall 2019 Anime

Here's a link to the live-chart. Still looking for a chart in pic form and will add it when I can

https://www.livechart.me/fall-2019/all

Anyone familiar with Honzuki no Gekokujou? Apparently it's like the best isekai light novel ever. I found 3 english translated novels and wondering if there are currently more or just those 3? It has like 22 JP novels

Edit: Ha, I'm dumb. The page has a pic option

Spoiler: show

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

This final Ash vs Kukui Alolan final match is legit as fuck. 3-parter with 1 episode to go, definitely worth a watch if you're into Pokemon and even if you haven't watched Sun and Moon at all

Chihayafuru season 3 is this real?

IS THIS REAL?

And Psycho-pass season 3?! Well, I know I'm set, rest is just icing on the cake.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Doesn't start until the end of the month

But will be 2 cour and I would hope either runs to the end of the series or far enough to finish the series with a movie

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I haven't watched Psycho Pass since season 1 (would probably need to re-watch) I've heard Season 2 is a hard pass, is it regarded as trash?

Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Its the most Ive ever been disappointed by a sequel to anything.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Shin Chūka Ichiban! WTFFFFFF

I watched it when I was really young back in the 1998. Now 20 years I get to watch it again?! Looks like it's a continuation (anime left off abruptly), though I'm not sure of the upgraded looks of the characters. But whatever, yayyyy

Psycho Pass Season 2 was definitely dull, but Akane showed some major character developments and such, so it was a good watch in my opinion. 3 movies sound like standalone stories, while Season 3 should pick up after the movie.

edit: also more violet evergarden <3 (I really really like her design, I think she's so pretty)

edit2: And a slam dunk clone, nearly, lol

It's not as memorable as season 1, it just develops characters more and expands the world more. I think the main issue is the villain is very underdeveloped compared to season 1, different vibes.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

So far watching Heroaca (of course) and Cautious Hero from this season. I gotta be honest, after 2 episodes I don't like either of the main characters from Cautious Hero. I know you're not really supposed to as it's a comedy of personality failures, but it makes it naturally less enjoyable to watch.

Plan to try Babylon, After School Dice Club and Oresuki... I have high hopes for the first two but have to see if the third matches our taste.

Looking like a very lackluster Fall season for us. That's ok, we're still catching up on too much stuff from previous seasons. We just got into Symphogear (it's great lol). Astra Lost in Space is like a goddamn sci-fi animu Agatha Christie novel, I love it. Also enjoying the Lord El-melloi II Fate series. Gonna watch FGO anime after that. So much Fate stuff @_@ The only one we really dropped with maybe no intention of going back to it was Fate/Extra. I mean, maybe, someday...? Eh.

And uh... I just took a look at what's in store for Winter to see if it's as barren as Fall and...I'm going to explode because I want to watch almost literally everything next season so, fuck.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

If you aren’t watching Chihayafuru you are actively choosing to lead a bad life

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

That's been on my list since S1 and I haven't seen it yet but I always wanted to D: I'm sure it's super good.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Season 2 of Chihayafuru came out in 2013. There's a good reason why a bunch of us are hyped as fuck even 6 years later. Shit is good.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Clearly the play is to wait for S3 to finish, then binge the entire series through. See? Galaxy brain.

Banned.

BG Level

I think it’s My Hero Academia Season 4, Seven Deadly Sins as a close second, Food Wars Season 3, Psycho Pass S3, new season of Mob Psycho 100, new season of Fate/Grand Order (lost count of how many there were), Strike Witches, and Kengan Asura on Netflix.

MHA Season 3 was pretty action packed at least halfway through it when the villains attacked the camp and stole Bakugou, which led to All Might finally squaring up with All For One again. Most of the heroes-in-training then got their licenses and met the Big 3 that laid out Class 1-A and showed what they were capable of. Overhaul is highly anticipated villain, the new girl, Eri, is a highly anticipated character, and Nighteye is a highly anticipated hero that’ll appear in the story. They may go a little further than Overhaul, but I don’t wanna reveal too much since I’ve read the manga.

Seven Deadly Sins is wildly popular and easily the next anticipated show to come back that’s on this list. The 10 Commandments have been revived and they ended up killing Meliodas before his revival and wreaked havoc on all of humanity. Escanor finally makes an appearance and has shot through the roof in the popularity polls and fans wanna see more of him and what’ll happen next with Fraudin’s defeat. I’ve read the manga for this too and it’s gonna be epic as all hell.

The rest of these outside of Kengan Asura I haven’t seen yet, but I know that they’re popular and anime fans really wanna see them. I need to get caught up in the next week or so.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

If any of you aren't already watching it, Overly Cautious Hero is a great take on the incredibly overly saturated isekai genre

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://twitter.com/NXOnNetflix/stat...62260953202688

Beastars will premiere worldwide on Netflix in early 2020. Currently there are five episodes available on Netflix Japan.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    If any of you aren't already watching it, Overly Cautious Hero is a great take on the incredibly overly saturated isekai genre
    True, after first episode I thought it was going to get old quickly and overall quality didn't amaze, but it actually turned out to be rather enjoyable with every episode

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Yeah the first couple episodes are kind of meh, but as it goes on and they introduce more characters, it's become way more fun. Today's episode in particular was great, especially Goddess of War Adenela

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Good to hear. I haven't caught up with that one yet but the first couple episodes were just okay for me. It definitely has potential though.

As far as "can I please stop liking isekai there are way too many" I've actually been really enjoying "Didn't I say to make my abilities average?" At first I called it budget trash Konosuba but it grew on me with every episode and now I really like it. Nothing mindblowing, but quite funny and cute in its own way. I feel like it had a bad first episode and gets better with ep2. Also the OP got stuck in my head >_>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast