+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rush Hour 3     submit to reddit submit to twitter

E. Body
    BG Level

Rush Hour 3

Debating if I wanna watch this or not. Anyone see it yet? Thoughts? haven't seen any threads on it yet ;3 Unlock most the other movies

Re: Rush Hour 3

well, rottentomatoes says it sucks so it must suck!

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Also it's Rush Hour...

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

THERES A BLACK GUY IN CHINA!?!??!

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I was going to make a topic, but meh. I was kinda iffy on the movie when I saw previews for it, but I went to go see it anyway because it was a Rush Hour movie, and damn it was pretty good. I dunno how to compare it to the previous ones, but I like them all equally; 3 was really funny, alot of good parts and some decent action in it. I probably would even go see it again.

I wiki'd it after the movie, cuse I didnt want to spoil myself, and was pretty shocked to see how many bad ratings this film got. I could understand a few of them, but I still really liked it. I felt the ending was a bit rushed, it kinda came out of no where and didnt conclude very well, but it didnt damper the rest of the movie for me. I hope they come out with a 4th movie.

And damn, 'Soo Yung' sure grew up to be a hotty.
    http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english...4919306681.jpg
    Unf.

Movie was actually pretty damn good.

Although seeing and hearing Chris Tucker in a mature voice took some getting use too.

Xavier

It was alright, but the whole movie felt rushed (only 90ish minutes). I actually really enjoyed the first two, so this was kind of a letdown. It had some funny parts, but the story was total nonsense, and the ending was just ridiculous.

One saving grace was the French cab driver who desperately wanted to be American, man was hilarious. Best line in the whole movie was him saying, "I am a cab driver, thats all I am. My wife says I can't play with you anymore...I will never be an American, I will never know what it feels like to kill for no reason."

I heard it was absolutely wretched, and every review I've seen of it (including reviews from people who liked the first two) said the same thing. They said there were too many racial jokes that half the audience didn't get, the jokes that were there were bad, and that they went way overboard with the jokes and didn't focus enough on action.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

its clearly blatant racism... but thats the point i guess... im watching it right now actually.... its pretty funny..

if anyone wants a link to it, feel free to PM me and i'll hook you up(its on veoh)

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I liked it. I thought it was pretty funny even though the ending was rushed. and Chris Tucker is a good singer(was probly edited but still sounded good).

I thought it was boring, I saw it and walked out bored

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I'd say it's a 6/10 if anything. Not up to par to the second one IMO.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

It's a bad movie if you paid to watch it, good if you saw it for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerios
    It's a bad movie if you paid to watch it, good if you saw it for free.
    Agreed. This applies to 90% of movies though (YA THAT'S A REAL STATISTIC)

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Yeah, it had a ton of racial jokes, though I can't imagine Chris Tucker doing much else.

I enjoyed it, though. If you liked the first 2 movies, it's the same gist, just in France.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Well I liked it. Ending did suck, however. The first 80 minutes was badass.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I went and saw it on Thursday. Maybe I just like lowbrow cheesy racial humor, but I was definetly amused by the movie. Think the Barry Bonds comment when they were fighting that huge asian in the dojo probably got the audience laughing the most.

it was okaaayyy... superbad was a LOT funnier