1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 1 hours, 26 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 22 hours, 33 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 18 hours, 26 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 15 hours, 33 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Warren Castille
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

FFXIV Summer Promo: NA OVER, EU LIVE

http://www.ffxivredeem.com/index.php

FINAL FANTASY® XIV and Amazon® are partnering to offer a unique opportunity for North American FINAL FANTASY XIV players! Any purchase of $19.99 or more from the video game category on Amazon.com will qualify you to receive an Amazon promotional code that will grant you six exclusive in-game items!

Simply enter your promotional code you received from Amazon via email into the above box to receive your exclusive FINAL FANTASY XIV item codes! Once you’ve redeemed your Amazon code, you’ll be shown six in-game item codes that you can use on the Mog Station on the Square Enix account of your choice.
    Giddy up.

New Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

What are all the rewards?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Just spend 20 bucks to get the codes? Or do I do something first to trigger getting a code?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Warren Castille
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

Bleh, I can't seem to edit it into the OP (or my work filter is tripping it) but it's the Ifrit/Titan masks, the maid costume, the butler costume and the White Fat Chocobo.

Edit: Thanks 6souls.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Good time to take advantage of the code to buy a xbox one controller for my pc. my DS4 no longer has a usb mini connector because its so fragile.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Wait wait wait wait. EU is shafted again?

So, I just need to give an American $20 to buy something, and they promise me the codes, and I'm good to go?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Wait wait wait wait. EU is shafted again?

So, I just need to give an American $20 to buy something, and they promise me the codes, and I'm good to go?
    When they first mentioned this I'm pretty sure I saw a community member say that euro things were in the works.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

scummy tactic but just so you know, you can preorder something, get and use the xiv codes, then cancel the preorder. dont know why amazon put it on preorder items and sends the code prior to the transaction being completed but there you go.

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    scummy tactic but just so you know, you can preorder something, get and use the xiv codes, then cancel the preorder. dont know why amazon put it on preorder items and sends the code prior to the transaction being completed but there you go.
    I think one runs a not-insignificant chance of having one's account banned with this tactic.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kari Arisu
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

When you get the Amazon code, putting it in at the website gives you individual codes for the items.

If you know a friend that only wants the male or female attire, you can ask them for the code for other one.
    Personally I bribed a friend and he got me a code, I was able to throw the butler code back at him.
    You could also probably look to buy the code with gil, but might be hard to do with people you don't know (ban risk? idk).

This is what it looks like when you redeem the Amazon code:
    Spoiler: show

Also for EU, I wanna say don't bother trying, pretty sure the restriction only lets you apply it to NA SE accounts, so unless you have one of those you're probably boned until there is an EU promo.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Already checked in with Amazon since this started out as an unrelated issue, was canceling an preorder on Dishonored 2 CE to switch to the normal version (went through fine, obviously didnt get a 2nd code for doing this but the first one is still paid for anyway), which i ordered last night and got the code for. I already used the code though (i,e., gave away on another forum because i dont play xiv anymore), so I called up amazon to make sure i could cancel despite using the code already. They said it was no problem to cancel the preorder even though i used the code. as long as you arent making tons of amazon accounts to get loads of codes you should be fine. as for your xiv account being banned, i somehow doubt SE has access to amazon's financial records to check and see if you actually paid for the product that you got your codes from, especially since it's a multilayered process. just dont go bragging about how you cheated the system in game like some sort of moron.

you should be paying for the code like a normal human being, but this loophole exists anyway.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Is this one per amazon account?

Just wondering for hubby and I, and prime is under my name.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Yes, 1 per amazon account. You'd need a 2nd account with a 2nd purchase to get another.

MOST RAD.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pupuru Puru
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Are these account wide codes or character specific? I'm going to get at least something anyways but just curious if i can use my wife's account.

EDIT:

Nvm
    The in-game items will be granted to all characters on your service account
    Item codes can only be redeemed once per service account

Edit 2:
    Pre-ordered the FF XII Zodiac PS4 game to do this which i didn't even know was coming out so score all around.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Wait, so when they sell recycled reskinned assets in cash shop it's greedy and stupid but when they sell it through amazon orders it's fine?

The Real Cookiemonster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dark Depravity
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    Wait, so when they sell recycled reskinned assets in cash shop it's greedy and stupid but when they sell it through amazon orders it's fine?
    Not defending them, but the amazon thing is a "promotion" you get with your purchase of something else, as opposed to a direct purchase of the virtual item. There is a slight difference (unless you're a diehard fan who just throws the money at it to get the items, in which case we're doomed anyway).

Turtle Apprentice
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kame Aoren
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

In this case you don't have to pay a buck to get it so it's not the same as a Cash Shop.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Mothefuckers.
    Now I'm jelly #europeanpeasant

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

We can only bribe non FFXIV American players now if it's one per account haha

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mist Monster
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Can I give my code away from? US/Amazon. Anyone want it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast