BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

PSP Remote play: Account suspended?

So whenever I try to use my PSP for remote play, using the option connect through the internet, I get this message:

"Use of playstation network is suspended for this account"

However, when I try to remote play through private network, or my ps3 network, it connects with no problems. On my PS3, I have full access to Playstation store and everything. On the internet, I can log into the playstation network site with no problems - no notifications or anything.

Do I need to call sony? Do I just need to update my PSP to latest firmware? I havent touched my psp since Crisis core came out, so whatever firmware I used for that game I'm still running on (however it is pandora'd so that I could get an FF7 iso on it).

When trying to run network update from the psp to get a new firmware, I get a network/DNS error so I can't update my PSP... probably due to it being pandora'd.

What are my options and methods for moving forward at this point? I really don't need it cracked any longer since i have a jailbroken iphone and really don't use my PSP at all obviously.

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

If you have M33 installed and you try to do an update, it will go to DA's now dead updater. You need OFW in order for it to work.

Edit: Replace the CFW's PBP file with the official one.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

fuck its been so long since i've done this crap i have no idea what you are talking about.

It's 5am, I haven't slept, and im about to go to work. Oh god google save me.

Thanks for the info, I'll find out what it means later.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Alright I'm using 3.90 M33-3

About to get dressed for work, I'll research more when I get there. Curious though, should I go from this CFW to another CFW? Or is it not really worth it since I barely use the device, and just go back to a OFW?

I'm using the Red God of War slim btw