Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

What do the HNM's Say in their LS?

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...eruswipeKV.jpg

It's good to laugh, sometimes this game is too serious!

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

w

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Lol... too much effort

Warrior Tank
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Worst drops ever.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yes, it's good to laugh when things are funny.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

Quote Originally Posted by grantlogan View Post
    Yes, it's good to laugh when things are funny.
    oh...so thats how jokes work

Banned.

BG Level

Sorry Broski your SS is wrong, Your wipe to Tiamat...

And kill what? The HNM's you dont claim?

Sorry if we where too busy killing Aspi,Khim,Cerb,DI,SW,Nid all with in the span of 9hrs.

Not gonna lie it was stupid, We had one Drk, alot of Dual box DD's and our CCS died.

slow clap for your 10 min of spot light... be mad more because you lost arenz because we kill shit make money and can afford it. =/

Edit: We dont even use Arenz i just run arround white gate spaming the ~ button because its something new to look at. ;_;

#Despair
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I chuckled a few times; nicely done.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Kavian View Post

Sorry if we where too busy killing Aspi,Khim,Cerb,DI,SW,Nid all with in the span of 9hrs.

Not gonna lie it was stupid, We had one Drk, alot of Dual box DD's and our CCS died.

slow clap for your 10 min of spot light... be mad more because you lost arenz because we kill shit make money and can afford it. =/

Edit: We dont even use Arenz i just run arround white gate spaming the ~ button because its something new to look at. ;_;
    So, you've never once, ever in your entire life, wiped to Tiamat? Not many people can say that, then again, not many ppl have actually fought her.

Drks don't win everything. Good try tho. I saw you had whatsherface OOHOHOOHOHOOOHOOO macro for the amano, still failed. Not sayin, just sayin.

You gonna reply and lie, at least tell something good.

Very funny pics tho, if I saw that of myself, I'd have lol'd.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Post#1 in a segment titled "U mad"

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Fuck the haters, I chuckled.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sevv Zero
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Stonemaul

Good choice on move lol, epic effort guys

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

This game is far too serious when it comes to the End-Game/HNM LS's, and I know if this had been a SS of our LS, we'd have had a bloody good laugh at it and moved on, but obviously its something Inferus are incapable of doing.

So lets clear this up once and for all, because its such old news, the same remarks over and over are getting boring!

First of all, we have never denied we wiped to Tiamat, as I'm sure most HNMLS's have done in their careers, but I will point out we had all of 9 members online at the time.

May'be we dont claim all the HNM's because:
    a) We have a life and most of our LS members have jobs, therefore under no circumstances will we ever expect any member go and camp Tiamat, Cerberus or Khimaira's entire window duration.

b) Most are now out of our timezone, but thanks for KV's ToD we lost track of that after a 12hr non pop xD

Everyone knows KV at the best of times isnt an easy fight, especially when your kiters for some reason are in the Main Alliance!

Nope we not mad because we lost arenz, we merely trialed it, not for the full duration I might add because for some reason Mafai wanted a quicker sale and went back on his word! Hence sold it to you guys for more gilz, first rule of business, so we've moved on, and were not crying over split milk!

I'm glad for your LS in regards to not using Arenz, I'd like to think our LS is more honest with the gil we make, afterall at the end of every month it gets divided out between all the members ^^ so in effect you have just saved us all 68mil!

Oh, and lastly, I'm sorry that already your account reads as banned!

Take care now xD

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sevv Zero
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Stonemaul

It is ok they wiped to shit and posted the kill before so doesn't matter people wipe to shit the pic is epic im sorry.

They use k2 which in all due honestly the ran wrong on quetz + going against 40+ botters lead to their down fall. 40 people even on wizbot is a nasty thing to go against lol.

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

How old is this comic? 3 years? 4?

Gunitsoldier

Quote Originally Posted by Olo401 View Post
    How old is this comic? 3 years? 4?
    Might be getting wooshed here but the comic talks about Lv 99 so idk could be recent

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Revoloot View Post
    May'be we dont claim all the HNM's because:
    a) We have a life and most of our LS members have jobs, therefore under no circumstances will we ever expect any member go and camp Tiamat, Cerberus or Khimaira's entire window duration.

b1) Most are now out of our timezone, but thanks for KV's ToD we lost track of that after a 12hr non pop xD

b2)Everyone knows KV at the best of times isnt an easy fight, especially when your kiters for some reason are in the Main Alliance!
    Citing point A, you just lost this entire discussion. Pulling the RL card -> Nice job failing, bro

Looking at what I'll label as point B-2, haha@you man. KV is a LAUGHABLY easy fight. If you think it's even remotely difficult you should probably quit end-game before you turn up fighting against something as nasty as oh god, maybe a tier 1 einherjar boss and even WTF OMEGA!!!! AHHHH!!

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by ZhiGaruda View Post
    Citing point A, you just lost this entire discussion. Pulling the RL card -> Nice job failing, bro

Looking at what I'll label as point B-2, haha@you man. KV is a LAUGHABLY easy fight. If you think it's even remotely difficult you should probably quit end-game before you turn up fighting against something as nasty as oh god, maybe a tier 1 einherjar boss and even WTF OMEGA!!!! AHHHH!!
    First off, we have been killing omega since the start of the LS. Secondly we are almost at our second Odin. Just wanted to correct you there.

Ontop of that we have never wiped to KV with 15+ like these guys. Not going to lie, we wiped with like 10 once, thats cause we rushed it abit. We have killed with less before.
    We have always killed KV with 1-2 Drks and neither with KC, so I can imagine how "LAUGHABLY" easy it is with more DRKs and maybe some KCs.
    Its not easy with 1-2 DRKs and only one of them having a semi decent weapon to zerg with lol.

On topic, amazing job fucking hilarious.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Kv can be killed easily with 6 people. It's not hard :/

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by LidenbokValour View Post
    Secondly we are almost at our second Odin.
    http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84488

1 Odin between November-March?
    Now that is something to be proud of!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast