BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Moghancement Changes?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Moghancement Changes?

Anyone else notice if their Moghancement has changed since the update? I have had Moghancement: Fire for ages and suddenly post update I noticed that it has changed to Moghancement: San'doria Conquest >.>

Sorry if there is a simple explanation to this somewhere, didn't see anything mentioned in recent threads I skimmed through

If you stopped to actually learn something you might not post these uninformed posts.
    BG Level

prob some furniture in your mog house has been adjusted

Quote Originally Posted by test123 View Post
    Which in and of itself is weird because SE has always loved to talk about changes to furnishings.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Acturus View Post
    Which in and of itself is weird because SE has always loved to talk about changes to furnishings.
    Yeah this is why I wondered. I didn't seen anything in the patch notes about changes. Want my fire back since I spam craft bullets for my RNG lol.

Just wondered if it was a glitch or unannounced change that other people had noticed. Guess I will need to do further testing later when I get home. Didn't have time last night.

It is weird cause I have several Bookshelves in my MH along with other fire items.... No way should my one flag overtake it

Oh and I only noticed it had changed when I accidently removed an item from layout and the new Moghancement popped up. I placed the furniture back and it still said Sandy Conquest Wondering if anyone else has checked their Moghancement recently to see if they noticed any difference?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

It's not your imagination. I had the same thing happen and I posted it in the stuffs broken thread because I didn't know where else to put it.

My moghancement Fire changed to the Conquest moghancement that you get from the ToAU flag.

My guess is that they made all of the flags a little bit stronger. If someone feels like doing the tests I am certain you will fine that something has changed.

Definitely, positively, 100% sure that this is not the case.

Oh and I only noticed it had changed when I accidently removed an item from layout and the new Moghancement popped up. I placed the furniture back and it still said Sandy Conquest Wondering if anyone else has checked their Moghancement recently to see if they noticed any difference?
    I never even went into my layout menu. It changed automatically (with no notice in the chat log). I noticed almost immediately after logging in after the patch because it had a yellow bubble next to it indicating that I had never looked at it before. I always click those bubbles off.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Lightbringer

Can anyone test to see if the Sandorian Flag is still the same strength as the ToAU flag? Having it default to Mog: Fire when both were in the house always used to piss me off...

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

I, too, had the same thing happen. I've had 17 Red Jars (hey, they were free), Sandy Flag, and ToAU flag for ages giving me Moghancement: Fire. After the patch, I put up the Jeuno flag from WotG missions, and it changed to San.Conquest. I took the flag down, and it stayed on conquest. I tried taking down my Sandy flag, and the moghancement switched from San.Conquest to just Conquest. I had to take the ToAU flag down to get Fire back. Right now I'm just leaving the jars in there, and am going to have to dig up 3 more to get back to 100 fire.