Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Ayse

Odin > Fenrir > Ragnarok > Ifrit: Dyce/Dycey (BC)

Just applied for the dyna ls I'm in. Kinda worried about all his/her transfers, but they claim *Their friends just quit so they moved on* Apparently, Dycey is a mule they jump with, and the "real" Dyce is still on Odin.

Face 1 Hair 1 hume female with a 75 ranger with Vali bow, and nothing note worthy for their 73PLD gear.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I don't know this person, but too many server jumping should throw a red flag saying this person has a bad rep.

Gunitsoldier

If a vali bow is the main item he mentions of his char you should deny him anyway

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Dyce was in my social shell on Odin for a bit and he didnt get along with many people so he was removed. Any time I ran into him I can't say it was bad, but thats only because we never spoke after his removal. Now he may have changed since then (This was a good 4 years ago) But I doubt it. I did see the occasional shouts etc on Odin where I was glad I kicked him. I would have to say take him but be ready for drama just in case he hasnt changed.

Oh and btw he's a male hume, not female.

Geezus

I've known Dyce for a long ass time. He's a good guy, honestly. I think he actually level'd a mule of his, female hume PLD, in fenrir. And left his main, hume male back in Odin which is a well geared COR and PLD I think. He lvl'd his crafting mule just for shits and giggles all over with his girlfriend I believe. You should recruit him, he's not the type to fuck people over, and he's funny as hell. Some people just don't get his humor I guess.

P.S I wanna bone Aynee D:

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Fucking shit, wish I'd have screenshotted this retard's shout earlier in whitegate. Hopefully someone else from Ifrit that posts here sees this to give another confirmation. Anyway the shout read:

"MickeyMouseClub now recruiting! PST. White, Straight, Catholic only plz!"

Fuck this guy, and everything that he stands for. Can we send him back to Odin please?

It's Dycey btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Beave View Post
    Fucking shit, wish I'd have screenshotted this retard's shout earlier in whitegate. Hopefully someone else from Ifrit that posts here sees this to give another confirmation. Anyway the shout read:

Fuck this guy, and everything that he stands for. Can we send him back to Odin please?

It's Dycey btw.
    this is good

King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

It's Dycey btw.
    how did i miss this? lol.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Aurara View Post
    how did i miss this? lol.
    I'm not really sure lol, must be one of the 3 hours a day you aren't AFK in whitegate.

King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

i usually afk in my MH, so could have been then >_>;

It's Dycey btw.
    this is awesome, it sounds like him dicking around in a game and having fun. Shit that's all that is left to do in FFXI anymore you probably got butthurt over that because your a conservationist. That isn't criteria you should judge someone off of unless they're too retarded but I personally think that's cleverly funny

^ Such a bad argument. If you don't have* anything to do in a video game other* than* purposely (and solely) piss people off, then log off. I'll grant you that it's not a bad joke all by itself, but if it represents a pattern, he's a lame.

And as far as your assertion that he has nothing better to do in this game:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayse View Post
    Face 1 Hair 1 hume female with a 75 ranger with Vali bow, and nothing note worthy for their 73PLD gear.
    That hardly sounds like someone who beat the game.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by LinktheDeme View Post
    this is awesome, it sounds like him dicking around in a game and having fun. Shit that's all that is left to do in FFXI anymore you probably got butthurt over that because your a conservationist. That isn't criteria you should judge someone off of unless they're too retarded but I personally think that's cleverly funny
    He actually spent several hours shouting this, and believe it or not, there's still plenty to do in FFXI. Salvage alone can still provide years of content to do. Also, the correct form you meant to use is "you're." And as for me being a conservative(I think is what you meant here), I've yet to meet a gay conservative, and consider myself to be a very liberal democrat. This shout is just one more example of how far we still need to go as a country to become more accepting and tolerant. /endrant.