Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can anyone confirm.....     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Can anyone confirm.....

Can any Phoneixans (or w/e you want to call em). Confirm or Disprove the Ablities of The Aegis held by Seeker of the Feather LS? Please inquireing minds want to know. Please? I'll love you for ever!

I've only seen it in action once (vs. JoL). When they were warming up vs. Om'aerns at the ??? the block rate seemed pretty sick, but I couldn't give you percentages or anything like that. And there's nothing cooler (or truly sadening if you are a melee DD) seeing shield bash do more damage than both ends of an SC + SC damage combined times TWO. Shield bashes I saw ranged from 221-263 on I guess what is the second hardest mob in the game? Pretty sexy shield I think. Shield Bash merits <Do you need it?>

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Thank you. That confirms the sheild bash thing. Did the notice the PDR from the shield blocks?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I can't help but feel that i'm being ignored >.>

Xavier

Until I posted you were 75% of the thread.

90ANG/45MEX IMO
    BG Level

Well now he's 50% of this thread.

Personally I don't plan on stalking feather just to see the shield in action.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

the one guy that said he quit after getting aegis because he was so disapointed was so full of himself just like the guy that got first gjallarhorn said it doesn't affect ballad.

Those 2 items are the best items in the game now. Maxwell, one of feather's subleader said he doesn't have exact number but aegis block rate is around 50-70% and the damage reduction from blocked attack is 80%.

That makes it 3 times more powerful than earth staff, has alot defense, magic damage-25%, shield bash damagex10 (spirit damage, won't get resisted) AND you can use sword. Possibly breaking the game if you manage to get yourself excalibur and aegis. Not to mention it's the cheapest relic to upgrade, around 1,5k currencies cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer
    Well now he's 50% of this thread.
    33.3333333333333333333333333333333333% Now

16.6666 repeating of course.