+ Reply to Thread
    jakeg

We would like to invite you!

Hello,

I would like to invite you all to help take part in http://www.gamementor.com quality assurance... GM is a multi console game portal news system that we are developing. But here is the nice part. It will not be pay, it will not just be reviews,previews,cheats codes,news, ect but we are also working on game specific sections.

The current project is 85% from being finished but we still need to get more feedback and ideas.Right now we have many features allready intergrated into the system. Some of which includes, game tracking,wish lists, article tracking ect.

The QA forums is a new addition to GM. We decided what better way to make a gaming site for the gamers. Then to do it by the gamers.

Why did i choose Blue gartr? We are inviting alot of people to take part in this. But the main thing is i know from first hand FFXI players are some of the most hardcore gamers out there.

How do i know? heh well i'm a 75 rdm on bismarck server. Ok let me try and wrap this up for you. Please take some time out to register and post some ideas/suggestions on our quality assurance forums if you would like to help take part in somthing you enjoy doing anyhow. We are also looking to fill future staffing.

http://qa.gamementor.com/index.php

Thank you,
    gamementor.com
    owner and designer
    JakeG

E. Body
    BG Level

damn I read the topic name and thought I got a party invite.

JakeG if you treat me special ill troll your forum. I'm famous.

jakeg

heh

Hey,

heh, currently its only the QA forums up right now. To view more then just the news you need to register but no need to wait for an email. I disabled that. You can check on future updates and news about the site by going to them forums. Also the front page will have a basic progress report on it but will not be updated as often as the forums.

I'am working on geting the gaming forums up befor the launch if you guys have any ideas for that please post them..I value everyones ideas...