Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

lvl 30+ Pup/Blu/cor already?

It's been 2 days and we already have a few peeps on my server are already breaking lvl 30 on these jobs, Whats it like on everyone elses
    server?

I thought we should make fun of these people with no lives (I'm jealous, lol)

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

30+ on Ragnarok as well. I wish a COR would hurry and hit 40, I want to see how the refresh works >.>

No jobs, no school, and no getting laid. They can keep their fast xp abilities.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

it's a weekend

I heared Papy on remora was 37 last night...

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Evandis Shieldheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

When did Wed and Thurs become a weekend?

On top of all this, SE hasn't even introduced the quests for AF for these jobs, people need to slow down, learn the job a little more. What's with the rush?

Quote Originally Posted by Elec

On top of all this, SE hasn't even introduced the quests for AF for these jobs, people need to slow down, learn the job a little more. What's with the rush?
    Only the key to killing AV without hax

A nice helping of E-Peen to be the first or part of a small group to cap that job first.

BLU must be gimp

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Evandis Shieldheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Yes, because I am going to think you are the man/woman for being the first to 75 with new jobs.

I will find it hilarious that some of these Blue's not taking time to learn the job find out later on you have a certain stretch where you can learn an ability and after that level stretch if you don't have it, you don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNMan
    30+ on Ragnarok as well. I wish a COR would hurry and hit 40, I want to see how the refresh works >.>
    Side note, where do you get Evokers Dice? The 2 shops for dice i saw didnt have it for sale.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Hey why do people have to slow down? Really alot of the time "learning the job" = repeating mundane task to infinite. And if someone is as hardcore as this to level up so fast, most likley they're a fast person who'll catch onto their job right away.

Not only that, the job is new, highly experimental. Nothing he is doing is technically "right" or "wrong".

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSkye
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNMan
    Side note, where do you get Evokers Dice? The 2 shops for dice i saw didnt have it for sale.
    Sorry Blackskye, This thread is for those to express there jealously of those with lv ZOMG 40 COR, by making fun of them for having no lives, lol. Take dice questions to allakazam~!

Black Belt
    BG Level

I will find it hilarious that some of these Blue's not taking time to learn the job find out later on you have a certain stretch where you can learn an ability and after that level stretch if you don't have it, you don't get it.
    i find it hilarious people think leveling speed has anything to do with learning the job.

that only makes sense if you definition of learning the job is camping the forums and having other people tell you how to play it.

there's no better way to learn a job than to actually play it.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Evandis Shieldheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Because at this rate you are going to experience the job minus some of it's possible benefits (like AF armor or JSE armor).

Black Belt
    BG Level

Because at this rate you are going to experience the job minus some of it's possible benefits (like AF armor or JSE armor).
    JSE? like the 20k SAMs who leveled to 75 before Hachiman was ever in the game, AF like the 300k DRKs that level to 75 in AF?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Evandis Shieldheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

At least they had AF.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    JSE? like the 20k SAMs who leveled to 75 before Hachiman was ever in the game, AF like the 300k DRKs that level to 75 in AF?
    Nonono, he's obviously talkign about the red penis hat SAM JSE at lvl50! Because the stats were sooooooooo awesome!

Tell me how many BLM you see in any peice of AF besides hat at 75?

Tell me how many DRK you see in AF past, sorry, during AF levels?

So much AF is bullshit, it's not necessary, it helps, but it's not necessary. And probably like most AF, very sitauational.

COR got JSE, the BRD/COR/RDM lvl50 body.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Speaking of AF, has anyone checked the Armor Storage NPC to see the list of storable AF? It should tell us the name of the new jobs AF.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Evandis Shieldheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

PLD AF is used by most Paladins until 73, not all AF is useless. But still, for all those levels before you hit the top, you are going to go with probably some gear that's nothing more then OK.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Elec wrote:

i find it hilarious people think leveling speed has anything to do with learning the job.

that only makes sense if you definition of learning the job is camping the forums and having other people tell you how to play it.

there's no better way to learn a job than to actually play it.
    He's talking about the fact that Blu's have to get exp from a mob to learn its ability, though most beast skills are still accessible at 75.