Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Saikyn

Jason, Elrik, Zanon blah blah blah

Hi Guys~
    My name is Saikyn I'm from the Remora Server~

Recently, we've been in talks with recruiting members...we had an Incident with Thrud, and he's been removed from our HNMLS Solaris.

Our LS's goal is to keep out thiefiing, evil, backstabbing people such as Thrud, and that situation has been handeled, we were able to sniff out the truth and basically find out he's a lying reject. After that being decided, we've been considering alowing Zanon into our LS. It's been confirmed that "Zanon" is now "Elrik" on our server. However while we were considering another member, known as Jason who was formerly Xell on Bahamut. I've now been told that Zanon stole from his LS and quit after getting what he wanted etc and was very disrespectful. But I figured since BlueGartr is a seemingly very respectable LS you guys might be able to fill me in on what's been going down between those players and what not. any information would be great~We're now dealing with Xell whose also formerly from your server so please help me out in making the wise decision.

Xell (now Jason)
    Zanon (now Elrik)

need information on those players~thank you guys, and I hope all is going well.

-Saikyn

(P.S. I can't spell, sorry for the mistakes=P)

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

your a cocksucer, i earned 7 points in ur POS linkshell, and i want the cash out for them. Dont be gay, i earned them.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Fatality, I don't even know you. Just shut the fuck up.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Think of it as community service, your points went on to help other people. Just 100 more points and your name will be cleared.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Wulf
    go fuck yourself

Akiro

Quote Originally Posted by Fatality
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf
    go fuck yourself
    i did that already. . . . 3 times, do i get a prize?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

yes, the money in my account from selling all my shit

Balance: $1585.00 USD

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Good job, you probably made like $1/hour. Almost as good as a real job. Although a real job is more fun.

Akiro

Quote Originally Posted by Fatality
    yes, the money in my account from selling all my shit

Balance: $1585.00 USD
    funny that money dont mean crap cause congraduations you just got a free run of FFXI, you basicly got your money back for paying them the monthly fee,wow arent you a lucky bastard

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

i started playing last october, now its june, that is what like 7-8 months, 8x12.95=103.86, last time i checked 1500 dollars is a lot more than 103.86.

Akiro, ur retarted.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Thanks for letting the world know you're not worth a turd on a toilet paper. If you are like that in RL, than I feel sorry for the people who know you. Or better yet, you prolly don't have any people you call friends and thus you are capable of acting like a doushe bag to vindicate yourself online and prove your otherwise meaningless existance.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I paid $2 in gas today and made $200 at work. Not bad for a $2 investment. But I guess I didn't get to have the 'fun' you get when you make $1,500 in FFXI.

lol how much do gil go for now? i wanna know my $/hr if i sell gil LOL

Maybe that money will allow fatality to move out of his moms basement.

Ouch

Ouch... Fatality is getting a tase of his own medecine. Not only is he notorious on 1 server but he tried to escape to another server and got bit in the ass by the community there. Damn I love karma. Kudo's remora for helping flush the shit from FFXI ^^

/em buys everyone a Round of Beers

*edit - Punch for the ladies

Saikyn

hmm hmm hm lOL

yeah well Fatality, let's see

You did attend our sky event where we killed Kirin 2x.

You did earn 7 points for it.

But also it wasn't until we decided to remove you from the LS that you've decided to confess that you indeed, are Fatality, and that you did Steal a Kirin's Osode. So basically, you strait up lied to every single person in our LS who should be able to trust you. Also, if you wern't so wide, you'd of read on our rules message board you can't cash out or spend any of the points you earn as a new member until you've accumulated 30+ points. So..yeah...tell me again why you deserve anything?

P.S.
    How did you guys on Bahamut deal with this Trash?
    I mean we have that here too but xD

-saikyn

Banned.

BG Level

a

Ho Mamthra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Michaera Khitell
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Good question at the end there Saikyn, I don't know how everyone here deals with it...

I made my account on these forums specifically to respond to this thread. I don't hold much sway on Bahamut and most of the people here probably have never heard of me, but I knew Zanon and also Xell pretty well while they were with us on Bahamut. Let me start with Xell since I knew him the least of the two..

Xell's a pretty nice guy, and a good player. I leveled with him on and off as his SAM all the way up into Moon, and never a bad experience. He's very kind and good at what he does, and very well equipped (though I seriously wonder where all the gil came from sometimes... ). His attitude is good, and he seems to get along with most everyone I see him around.

As for Zanon.. He's one of my best friends on this game, but I'm going to give you an unbiased opinion here. I first met him when he was in the same social shell as me forever ago, and he's always helped me and my brother here with everything we needed, even when he got killed at the RNG AF pool. >.>; He's very caring, very kind, very professional when he needs to be, and he does all his 75 jobs very well. He's very patient, and very hopeful. He has a habit of befriending people that some of us have no hope in (Fatality, for example?) because either he wants to try and help them or he has faith of his own in them, but I by no means associate him with them and the things that they do. This whole incident with the Osode was just an example of nice guys finishing last..

He is one of the three players in this game at the moment that I'd trust with everything I owned, the others being my girlfriend and my brother. He helped me with Ose when I needed it, was there to help me get my Gae Bolg if I had the people, leant me his Osode and Wyvern Helm to take for a spin on my RNG along with his Scorp Harness several times, and spent his last few days with me running around doing silly things like duoing a Wanderer in Promyvion - Mea with no weapons or armor, never asking for anything in return.. If I were in your position, I couldn't think of anyone I would trust more with LS issues. I've seen that he's very committed to his shells, and very able, almost always around and online. That's what I'd judge him on. I don't know the story with his Osode before it was stolen from him, but I know damn well that he worked hard for it and that it nearly destroyed him to have it ripped away from him. And I know that (as you've seen already here) some people on our server are pretty vicious and would stop at nothing to ruin an honest guy's name.

Those are my two cents.. Both are very good guys, and would make great additions to your shell. :3 I can report nothing but good about either.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Pointless drama. You got screwed. He got screwed. She got screwed. We all got screwed. And all without lube.

Zanon has done nothing wrong. He was given an item that he earned. It was stolen from him by an asshat who should die (most everyone agrees he should die a nasty and somewhat disgusting way) and now Blud has come back from the past to claim that Zanon took what was his. It's not as if an Osode is such a rare thing anymore. If Blud earned one, he should have one or have one coming.

I don't know Xell. But if he's dishing out the shit about Zanon he can't be a very nice person. I agree completely with everything Michaera above had to say. He's kind, sweet, nice, giving, forgiving, and above all reliable. He went to every event he could even when not in his own time zone in order to get the drops he wears on his character and help others get what they wanted as well.

I vote getting screwed for better reasons. I hope the punch has liquor in it.

Banned.

BG Level

a