Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: lv.35 +skill earrings     submit to reddit submit to twitter

lv.35 +skill earrings

Anyone happen to know offchance which ENM(s) these can be obtained from? Really wanting to get my hands on the Enfeebling one, of course, I'm a nutcase so I'd want: Enfeeb, Elemental, Healing, Dark... *damns his existance as RDM*

Anywho, I've only heard bits and pieces about these things, just checking if anyone happens to be more familiar with the ENM-process.

Black Belt
    BG Level

they drop from the base Promyvion ENMs. if it drops a Rare Ex item you can trade it in for a specific earring.

it's not 100% drop to get any earring and even if one drops, you have a 1/15 chance of getting the earring you want.

Danke~

/em breaks out SMN to do Promy ENMs >.>

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

If it makes you feel any better, the healing magic skill is inconsequential for a RDM. Sure more is generally better, but the 3 skill on the earring really is not going to do much for your Cure spells. It is so easy to get them to maximum effectivness with just natural skill that +healing skill items are silly. They would be best for BRD, SMN, and BLM who do not have a natural healing skill. (But even then, spells are generally capped.)

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    If it makes you feel any better, the healing magic skill is inconsequential for a RDM. Sure more is generally better, but the 3 skill on the earring really is not going to do much for your Cure spells. It is so easy to get them to maximum effectivness with just natural skill that +healing skill items are silly. They would be best for BRD, SMN, and BLM who do not have a natural healing skill. (But even then, spells are generally capped.)
    Yar, but I'm a nutcase so...mneh <.< Healing Torques are cheap, it's just a matter of inventory space ;o (or lack thereof)

Actually, each of the 3 base ENMs only drops 5 types of r/e items.

Holla: Evasion Divine Healing Singing
    Mea:Guarding Elemental Ninjutsu Wind Augment
    Dem: Buckler Dark Enfeeble String

(Sorry, not sure where parrying and SUmmoning drops)