Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Where is the Movalpolos Water....besides region NPC.

Movalpolos water has been beyond my reach for a long time now. However it has been since the first week of CoP that anyone has controlled Movalpolos.

The reason for this thread is pretty simple.. how do you obtain the water without having control of the area.

Key people I wish to direct this are always not online or JP.

People like:

Fuss and Dieostorm of Alexander.
    Hukusuke of Fairy.
    Fek of Odin.
    Paxton and Tenpai of Hades.
    Jules and Crista of Fenrir.

Why is it so hard to find the water...but so many people know how to make it without these areas being controlled? Someone knows how to get it and is not telling...can someone PLEASE provide some info besides 'Go exp in Movalpolos with your LS and take it over' becasue there is OBVIOUSLY another way to get the water.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Nazjatar

no there isn't.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Every region vendor sells their goods during the tally. You can just go get some Movolpolos Water from a Movolpolos region vendor in sandy/windy/bastok, between the moment the "Tallying conquest results" message and the "Conquest resut :" message appear on your screen.

Please don't ask who/where the vendors are ^^

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Nazjatar

moval vendor is in moval and only appears when someone controls it. so thats not an option for that.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by izembo
    moval vendor is in moval and only appears when someone controls it. so thats not an option for that.
    Or are there more than one vendor for this region ?

http://www.ffrecipe.com/itemDetails.php ... 65&lang=en

You never read any of the 3 huge "How do you get a Parade Gorget" threads, did you ? ^^

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by vegetaa
    Every region vendor sells their goods during the tally. You can just go get some Movolpolos Water from a Movolpolos region vendor in sandy/windy/bastok, between the moment the "Tallying conquest results" message and the "Conquest resut :" message appear on your screen.

Please don't ask who/where the vendors are ^^
    Have you tried this or are you just repeating what you've heard elsewhere? I've tried both the vendor located in the city and the one inside the zone, and none would sell anything.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I bought some from port sandy NPC. He has some for sale, as long as you talk to him during the tally period.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Yea, I know, the 5 minutes or whatever. He still wouldn't sell anything to me, the goblin inside the cargo room, yea?

If the zone was previously beastmen controlled, the moblins in the cities won't offer you anything during conquest tally. I tried it.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I've tried both also and can't get anything, Movalpolas hasn't been controlled forever here also, but people seem to put up stacks of water every so often on the AH.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    If the zone was previously beastmen controlled, the moblins in the cities won't offer you anything during conquest tally. I tried it.
    That means Movalpolos has actually been owned by a nation, on Lakshmi O.o

My bad then.