Alacrity Linkshell of Cerberus is currently looking for 5-10 fresh faces.
We are primarily recruiting BLM, BRD, WHM, SMN, BLU, and COR, however all jobs are welcome to apply.

Please understand, we are looking for full-time members. Events are often scheduled at the same time, on the same days each week, however it is up to each member to be online with the linkpearl on often enough to note changes in the lsmes. The Alacrity playerbase is already solid, we are simply looking for a boost to numbers at all hours of the day. For this reason, time zone is of minimal concern when applying. Scheduled events, however, are managed in Eastern time and can run rather late into the night for EU players, on weekends.

To apply, feel free to register and post here:
http://alacrity.netfreehost.com/view...forum=alacrity

Requirements:
Drama-Free
Sky Access
Sea Access, or beyond Darkness Named WITH consistent forward progress.

Please note that, while you'll find I'm typically a nice guy, I have a zero tolerance policy for Bullshit. Players home-pointing from a Dynamis because they delvled and want to bitch about it, for example, will zone to find their pearl broken.

Our current schedule is as follows:
Sunday: Scheduled Event (Sky or other) 1pm EST
Monday: Scheduled Event (Sky or other) 7pm EST
Tuesday: Dynamis, Gather at 7pm EST, Enter at 8pm EST
Wednesday: Free (Will become Limbus/Sea farming soon)
Thursday: Free (Will become Limbus/Sea farming soon)
Friday: Dynamis, Gather at 7pm EST, Enter at 8pm EST
Saturday: Scheduled Event (Sky or other) 4pm EST

We are currently active in NQ Ground Kings. I say NQ, because the ls doesn't bot, and is likely not to see many/any HQ claims against Cerberus's Big Three. If you're looking for an instant Ebody, this is not the linkshell for you.

Having bountiful experience in any/all of these areas is a great relief to me. However, sincere willingness to learn is perfectly acceptable (Emphasis on 'Sincere').

Please Note, any Applicants referred to the linkshell from this Thread that are Not originally from Cerberus server Will be subject to a Background Check in this forum.

Thank you for your time,
~GG