Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 12/12 Official Bst Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

12/12 Official Bst Thread

- Pets that move, aren't the same when they reappear, unless some how my DC pet just leveled up while "moving" and became a tough pt...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Beastmaster Leave has been nerfed. More mobs for my NPC! Hurray!

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Re: 12/12 Official Bst Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrick
    I quit.
    Fix'd for me atleast. SE breaks BST. Doesn't do ANYTHING for Sea. Doesn't do ANYTHING that the 3 kings drop the armor everyone wants and they spawn on the world map.... It's just SE won't do shit to fix this broken end game.

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Good thing I already got 75 so I don't have to deal with this "my pet is respawning as a Tough after it took me an hour to make them all EM" bullshit.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Re: 12/12 Official Bst Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Okan
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetrick
    I quit.
    Fix'd for me atleast. SE breaks BST. Doesn't do ANYTHING for Sea. Doesn't do ANYTHING that the 3 kings drop the armor everyone wants and they spawn on the world map.... It's just SE won't do shit to fix this broken end game.

SE knows/thinks they dont have to redo end game because hell....we all still play anyways even though we get pissed off at every update they do.

Btw way to add shit that should have been in CoP to begin with(Bahamut fight and diablos) only took a year...

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko
    Good thing I already got 75 so I don't have to deal with this "my pet is respawning as a Tough after it took me an hour to make them all EM" bullshit.
    Yah, still though, no more BST/SMN allience on tiamat/jorgy/etc, no more BST soloing a hard zone, getting around.

One thing I liked with BST was, I could charm a mob that would tear everything in the zone appart, so I would feel safe, now I no longer feel safe, what the hell? Pets depop on "aggro" status after leave? that's stupid. Thanks alot SE.

SE seriously fucked up the one job i level now in FFXI fucking great

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

They will fix that in 1 week and pretend it was a glitch

"An issue concerning Beastmaster'a ability Release has been adressed"

When in fact, it should be "Our developer are too dumb to analyze the impact of a change. We are sorry for the inconveniance"

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    They will fix that in 1 week and pretend it was a glitch

"An issue concerning Beastmaster'a ability Release has been adressed"

When in fact, it should be "Our developer are too dumb to analyze the impact of a change. We are sorry for the inconveniance"
    They won't change it. Because half of BST pets above level 40 are aggressive mobs that could link on a nearby PT...

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko
    I'm glad that I have 75war to give my BST hand me down gear -_-; @8k to 73 then I'm war/roaming melee partying my way to 75.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

In my 3 billions hour of playtime, I never had my party mpked by a BST. It's possible but not that common. Anyway, a party who can't manage 1 add at time deserve to be mpked.

Or they could just change monster aggro condition after being released (no aggro on the way back home)

In my 3 billions hour of playtime, I never had my party mpked by a BST. It's possible but not that common. Anyway, a party who can't manage 1 add at time deserve to be mpked.

Or they could just change monster aggro condition after being released (no aggro on the way back home)
    I can't say I've ever been MPKed by a BST ever. The only time BST's ever actually kill people would be:

A) Some jackass steals a NM we're fighting
    B) Some gil seller moves in on your camp
    C) People are being complete and total dicks (like your party the other day parsh, where zig tryed to mpk but he sucks ;x)

Quote Originally Posted by Orfeo

I can't say I've ever been MPKed by a BST ever. The only time BST's ever actually kill people would be:

A) Some jackass steals a NM we're fighting
    B) Some gil seller moves in on your camp
    C) People are being complete and total dicks (like your party the other day parsh, where zig tryed to mpk but he sucks ;x)
    umm, how about exploding bombs in gar citadel? happened to me a couple of times (and no, WE were there first)

Everybody's Favourite Nobody
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

umm, how about exploding bombs in gar citadel?
    You got eyes, you can see them, right?

Don't go near when you see the special charge up.

Not only that, how did this BST nerf prevent bomb mpk? It didn't! (Well, except the fact that nobody is gonna level bst anymore)

Quote Originally Posted by Metah

so when I'm in an xp camp, fighting beetles and bats...I'm supposed to sit around and watch bombs that fly by occasionally just in case decides to blow up, even though I was there an hour before the bst showed up?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by edgarfigaro

so when I'm in an xp camp, fighting beetles and bats...I'm supposed to sit around and watch bombs that fly by occasionally just in case decides to blow up, even though I was there an hour before the bst showed up?
    Well, if you just pissed off a BST, I would. Otherwise, chance is no bomb will blow up near your camp.

BST arent all angsty teens with dildo stuck in their ass who feel the need to annhilate every living being.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by edgarfigaro

Well, if you just pissed off a BST, I would. Otherwise, chance is no bomb will blow up near your camp.

BST arent all angsty teens with dildo stuck in their ass who feel the need to annhilate every living being.
    Well said.

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Most BSTs are good enough to keep their pets and what they're fighting controlled. The problem occurs when the BST makes a mistake.. mischarm, whatever it is.. and then someone, either the BST or an innocent bystander will get blown up ;x If BSTs were smart they'd camp behind gate#2 in citadel. Camping in the basement is asking for hell.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Camping in the tunnel with the bombs as a PT is asking for hell too.
    Trust me, most BST would *love* to camp behind gate #2, but getting there isn't easy.

This patch royally screwed BST. Guess my 61 BST is being benched for a while.