Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bullshit >_<     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Bullshit >_<

Had a quick question for whoever is willing to help. Anyone know of any circumstance where a player has been hacked, lost a shitload of stuff, and managed to get a GM or someone like a GM to retrieve it?

I havent been using windower for a while (ever since it broke) and I have never argus-ed or pos.exe-ed anything in the game, and it seems that I got hacked and lost a crap load of stuff.

Yeah, I understand there are going to be some posts saying "sux to you lol!" and all that kind of stuff (and I kindly thank you for your... support) however, if someone has any instance where Tech Support and the "wonderful" GMs of Square-Enix decided to help a player out, it'd be greatly appreciated.

I realize I am somewhat screwed because my stuff is gone but I was hoping someone knew something that I could possibly do other than start over and farm like a bitch.

Thanks

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

They won't help you.

Vobent

sux2bu

New Merits
    BG Level

let this be a lesson to you for downloading whatever 3rd party program you dled to gain an advantage over others

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vobent
    sux2bu
    woo thanks bud. now go lick some donkey testicles.

thanks russta. thats what i figured. ah well ^_^ was fun while it lasted.

Vobent

they sticky ; ;

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ddong
    let this be a lesson to you for downloading whatever 3rd party program you dled to gain an advantage over others
    and let me quote ur dumbass as well. I wish you would read. Go above and read my original post. tards like you should be thrown from a cliff

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Someone on my server got a Kraken club retrieved once. GM tracked down the people who stole it, and got it back.

The crappy part is, the person who owned that kraken club is a fag who deserved getting that shit stolen.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Nobody has even been hacked who hasn't been a retard (IE. 3rd Party, Shared Account,,, so on)

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

so quite possibly if i keep calling GMs and waiting 30-40 minutes each time for a response, it is possible for me to get some or all of my equipment back.

wow... lol sounds kinda harsh

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vinen
    Nobody has even been hacked who hasn't been a retard (IE. 3rd Party, Shared Account,,, so on)
    this is quite true. but i assure you that that is not the case this time. but whatever its my word against whatever people are going to assume. I guess the assumptions will win.

Quote Originally Posted by Julian
    Someone on my server got a Kraken club retrieved once. GM tracked down the people who stole it, and got it back.

The crappy part is, the person who owned that kraken club is a fag who deserved getting that shit stolen.
    Lol what server you on? I knew someone who did this.

Really there is no way to hack a ffxi account unless the holder makes a mistake so your word is total shit.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Julian

do you happen to be from kujata?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

thanks for your opinion batman. go shove that bomb up ur ass

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I logged in to find shit missing back when I was like lvl 45 RDM, but it was just a linkpearl to my LS and my Taru RSE Body, the wonder kaftan... GM didn't do shit for me though... Srry to hear same thing happened to you

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Solar. ):

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Do you have any siblings, and do you have your password auto-saved when you log in?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

That sucks solar :(

That really sucks, but like the other posters I don't see how you could have been "hacked". If you've given out your info to anyone they should probably be your prime suspect, based on what you posted. I suppose it could have been a keylogger, though I've only heard of it happening to the people in this thread really:

http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewto ... ght=stupid