Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well, SE must be doing something right for once with RMT

1 mil costs $15 at IGE now.

1 whole mil. 15 cheeseburgers.

And this was during the update, so I wonder if they'll change their prices at all with the 1 mil delivery limit.

E. Body
    BG Level

Prices have dropped so low I'm going masturbate in comemoration of the fine action SE took against RMT. Now lets hope the jizz will stick and SE do more and more in the future.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Eonar

Re: Well, SE must be doing something right for once with RMT

Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin
    1 mil costs $15 at IGE now.

And this was during the update, so I wonder if they'll change their prices at all with the 1 mil delivery limit.
    20 bucks on ramuh.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

15 on asura

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Maybe they will just sell items soon instead of gil.......*ponders* thats a good idea I should charge them for that :/

$17.50 / 1Mil here.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Is that why the prices are dropping again? They were $20 on bahamut before. If they lose money, all they have to do is buy gil for $10 a million and then sell for twice as much.

Nothing will happen because normal people turn into gilsellers with a little increase in price.

They typically pay buy for 25-33% of the price they sell for. For every $100 they handle, they keep $67-75.

has no one thought, that there is no limit to trading gil, that they'll just have you meet their gil-holding mules in whatever town?

I really don't see that this is an obsticle combatting RMT.

I imagine it as thus:
    This is like the high jump, but rather than running and jumping 6-8 feet in the air, you just fell on the mat. That was the old way. Now all SE introduced was put a 6inch hurdle in the way. You can lift your leg and still clear it.

if the price is falling, that just means supply on gil is comming back up to speed...

there is a price ppl will quit at, there is a price ppl will buy at...

oh well...

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrick
    has no one thought, that there is no limit to trading gil, that they'll just have you meet their gil-holding mules in whatever town?

I really don't see that this is an obsticle combatting RMT.

I imagine it as thus:
    This is like the high jump, but rather than running and jumping 6-8 feet in the air, you just fell on the mat. That was the old way. Now all SE introduced was put a 6inch hurdle in the way. You can lift your leg and still clear it.
    your faith in people who rmt to not be lazy is amazing

IGE is now overstocked on gil. Prices soon to drop further.

Final Fantasy XI (US) - Odin
    ATTENTION: Due to the new restrictions cap on sending gil with the delivery box, we will need to meet your character at Jeuno Port for a face-to-face trade. Please be aware we may still have characters located in Windurst and San d’Oria without airship pass and would appreciate if you can travel to meet us (we will discuss this with you in game). This issue should only persist from Feb 21st until Feb 23rd. Thank you!

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Still it inconviences the buyer and seller , they need people on 24/7 to trade to you and if its like meet in jeuno in 2 hours won't that piss people off also idk , seems like a good move to me.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

begun the gil-wars have.

Re: Well, SE must be doing something right for once with RMT

Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin
    Not if it's "Welfare Wednesday" That's 30 cheeseburgers man!

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Gilanth
    Still it inconviences the buyer and seller , they need people on 24/7 to trade to you and if its like meet in jeuno in 2 hours won't that piss people off also idk , seems like a good move to me.
    Well they promote 24/7 service, sooo...

and wtf is Welfare Wednesday ?!?

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    Welfare Wednesday: The day that Mcdonald's sells their crappy food for $.39/$.49 ham/cheeseburgers

This way everyone can afford to become obese :D

~The more you know *star with a rainbow tail shoots by*

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Ah i didnt know that i sort of thought you ordered and it turned up in your moghouse at some point in the next 24 hours or something.

Still must annoy them , SE should keep an eye on airship passes sold in the next 2 days lol

Ah i didnt know that i sort of thought you ordered and it turned up in your moghouse at some point in the next 24 hours or something.

Still must annoy them , SE should keep an eye on airship passes sold in the next 2 days lol
    I find it alot cheaper to just buy some sneak oil and prism powder and just walk....

also Airship passes are sold in Jeuno, so why would they need to walk to jeuno to buy an airship pass to get to jeuno?