+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Little Britain     submit to reddit submit to twitter

E. Body
    BG Level

Little Britain

For Christmas, I received this DVD of a show on BBC called Little Britain, the first season (of 3). I've watched 3 episodes so far and it's fucking hysterical, they keep getting funnier and funnier. Anyone seen or heard of it?

i heard about it on arrested development

I'm the only gay on BG.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue
    I'm the only gay on BG.
    ROFL that guy is so gross. >_>

THIS IS NOT LIVEJOURNAL DOT COM
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Detheroc

his Vikki Pollard skits are hilarious imo though. Can't get a word in edgewise but its so funny.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Axil
    lol been watching arrested development on DVD with my roommate. lastnight watched the episode where michael finds out charlize theron is a rere. i dont care, i'd marry her anyway!

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Popeh Stein
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Kytele
    his Vikki Pollard skits are hilarious imo though. Can't get a word in edgewise but its so funny.
    No but yea but no but yea so elaine went and had a boob job and she so didnt do it but when she dun it she drank some beer yea and got ratted, DONT GIVE ME EVILS!!! ALRIGHT!

Lilttle Britain rox - and the xmas special Little Britain Abroad was just as good.

Computer says Nurrr.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

My grandma watches that show, she says i should watch it >>

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Popeh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kytele
    No but yea but no but yea so elaine went and had a boob job and she so didnt do it but when she dun it she drank some beer yea and got ratted, DONT GIVE ME EVILS!!! ALRIGHT!

Lilttle Britain rox - and the xmas special Little Britain Abroad was just as good.

Computer says Nurrr.
    I'd love to catch up on all the episodes, the first season has me terribly intrigued. I love the Scottish innkeeper.

"Lemon drizzle cake lemon drizzle cake, have ye any nuts?! ...It contains..NO NUTS...."

I know people just reading this shit are convinced that all the quotes people are using from this show are complete idiocy, but the characters are just outrageous - no sort of writing can capture the voice of the characters on the show.

Xavier

R.I.P Arrested Development, for your humor was far too short lived on television. I wish you well, and miss you.

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    R.I.P Arrested Development, for your humor was far too short lived on television. I wish you well, and miss you.
    I don't mean to spark an enormous debate, and I'm sure we've all asked ourself the exact same question, but...

fucking why? It was an incredible show, the humor was top notch, I can't think of any reason whatsoever to cancel it.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Saga
    I don't mean to spark an enormous debate, and I'm sure we've all asked ourself the exact same question, but...

fucking why? It was an incredible show, the humor was top notch, I can't think of any reason whatsoever to cancel it.
    I have no idea why they canceled it. It was a completely amazing show.

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno

I have no idea why they canceled it. It was a completely amazing show.
    Nobody watched it, its ratings blew.

It was critically very successful, and obviously anyone who watched it liked it, but it just never hit the mainstream.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

just like music, it clearly sucks if it doesnt go triple platinum, most mainstream media is garbage, and most people cant differentiate whats quality and what is rubbish dressed up as quality

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Artful Dodger

just like music, it clearly sucks if it doesnt go triple platinum, most mainstream media is garbage, and most people cant differentiate whats quality and what is rubbish dressed up as quality
    QFMFT. Like Grey's Anatomy, someone tell me what that horse shit is doing on television.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    BG Level

I must have watched all 3 AD seasons 3 times now. It's the kind of humour thats funny every time. Gob is hilarious in it.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Oxyminus
    lol been watching arrested development on DVD with my roommate. lastnight watched the episode where michael finds out charlize theron is a rere. i dont care, i'd marry her anyway!
    Arrested Development > All

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

QFMFT. Like Grey's Anatomy, someone tell me what that horse shit is doing on television.
    hello exactly! any tv show that plays quirky music in the middle of the dialogue stinks. just a bunch of unrealistic scenarios made to seem it through coincidental dialogue, half witted short answers, and supposed drama. god, that show is only dramatic if they tell you 'here comes the drama!' my gf watches that show, and it almost makes me want to break up with her on principle alone

colbert fucks this show in the mouth