FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Comic Store Heroes

http://www.youtube.com/embed/BTNvgav4-9k
    Don't Miss 'COMIC STORE HEROES' on NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC CHANNEL screening 8.00pm - 9.00pm Friday 13th July 2012

CAN'T MAKE IT TO COMIC-CON IN SAND DIEGO THIS YEAR? LET NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC COME TO YOUR RESCUE!

Whether you're into those magnificent, mighty, mutant heroes of Marvel's X-Men, or the mischievous baby devil that wears diapers and carries a magical pitchfork in the classic "Hot Stuff The Little Devil" comic book series, Midtown Comics in New York City has what you need. It's the largest retailer of comic books, graphic novels, Manga (Japanese comics) and related collectibles in the country, if not the world, and it has the alternate universes its customers crave. Follow the lives of staffers Gerry, Thor and Alex as they deal with all manner of geeks and enthusiastic customers while simultaneously planning their mega-booth for New York Comic Con, their biggest day of the year. With more than a million books in stock, they need to know their stuff -- and are frequently tested by rabid fans of incredibly popular or extremely obscure comics.

Don't miss 'Comic Store Heroes' on the National Geographic Channel US at 8pm on Friday 13th July 2012.
    Comic Store Heroes

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Did anyone get to watch this? I dont get NatGeo and I haven't been able to find it online anywhere

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I'm going to have to find it myself as I was apparently in the bloody thing without realizing it.