BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

[Pandemonium to Ragnarok]: Jagen

As well as a guy named Erus, possibly (he may have quit or some shit happened between the dude, idk): tarutaru, blue hair with the short ponytail; usually on BLM, but has WAR, RNG, SAM, and some other jobs I'm sure of which he apparently never gave a shit about.

Jagen hopped servers with quote on quote, +60M, supplied via his linkshell "TheIRS", back here on Pandemonium

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...712_011319.jpg

that guy. They were both originally on Diabolos, but that was a good year ago now or so. Also, relate to: http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/40831...-maybe-15.html, Drahkir's post. :3

He's most likely going to be starting up his own shell again (since apparently he did it back on Diabolos, may need confirmation as to whether or not he was the leader there), but still, just putting it out there: Don't trust that raging faggot, teehee.

PS: Dual wield sucks, stop being gimp with Byakko's Axe and get Perdu Voulge already <call4>

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Just like I said when he started this , but what do I know lol

idiots

Failed to mention i have an taru gjallarhorn account as well. But since u can't even post to insult me correctly let me fix it for you. Perdu: O Dual Wield /nin only. And thats not even me since my account was hacked and i cant get it back. But its ok Fefag keep up being the fucking loser you and all of nirvana is. I'll go enjoy my real life, which you don't have. Oh and i never stole anything from diabolos, our whole linkshell moved. since you retards still cant call my ls by it's name let me correct you there as well. It was called ilterendi. Don't nirvana have more gil to sell to buy more bots instead of bothing with trying to slander a guy who quit?

Goldberg

In b4 Youmad image...

We bot SW/DI? k

And you didnt quit, you got hacked as you put it.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

Your account was hacked so you delete/remove member access to the entire LS on both of our forums, and neglect to tell anyone. People were calling your cell and leaving messages and nothing. Funny you get hacked when the bank is at its highest (3/3 novios sold) and your partner in crime/co-leader vanishes too? If you wanted to quit(just going by what you said in your last sentence, lie better btw) or w/e, atleast man up and say something to your members and don't be a fucking coward. Give the childish attacks at Nirvana, and the RL card a rest, act like a fucking adult buddy.

-Snk<3

Ariela

0.o; Doesn't the token make it so you aren't able to be hacked anymore? Or am I mistaken.. Anyways, sucks you got hacked but it doesn't mean you should go trashing Nirvana. Nirvana's an awesome linkshell with many great people. If you have issues with these people then deal with them personally in tells or private messages, cursing at an entire ls on a forum doesn't really help much just makes for more drama. Anyways thanks for the great deal on the Witches sash :D saved me almost 300k =)

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Jagen is really bad at lying. Carry on.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Why keep the life card out ?

He's a real trooper irl, after all he works at a strip club.

In which he still has to pay for a show, even on his birthday.

Which already is all the action he ever got and ever will get.

If you actually got hacked, would a hacker actually try to jack your all r/e NQ account so he could move server, keep the same name and just merit or afk all day ?
    I don't think so.

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Quote Originally Posted by Inactive View Post
    Your account was hacked so you delete/remove member access to the entire LS on both of our forums, and neglect to tell anyone. People were calling your cell and leaving messages and nothing. Funny you get hacked when the bank is at its highest (3/3 novios sold) and your partner in crime/co-leader vanishes too? If you wanted to quit(just going by what you said in your last sentence, lie better btw) or w/e, atleast man up and say something to your members and don't be a fucking coward. Give the childish attacks at Nirvana, and the RL card a rest, act like a fucking adult buddy.

-Snk<3
    Do I know you? lol

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Gotta give credit where it's due, I thought it would happen sooner

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

orz beat me to it lol. serious wtf is going on with people atm ....

Very disappointing Chris and foolish of you ;; and you know you have sealed your future in FF endgame by doing this ...

stupid....

the 60 mil came from Sea pops and 3 Novios so my guess is he may start that up again if cant get a shell ;;

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

Quote Originally Posted by S N K View Post
    Do I know you? lol
    I'm the "shitcock" I think you put it? that took your name

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Fazoulii View Post
    an taru gjallarhorn irl yo, amongst other shit i'm gunna pull out of my ass
    cool story bro

nal does the justice otherwise :3

hi nal omg

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Inactive View Post
    I'm the "shitcock" I think you put it? that took your name
    Then you suck god dammit!! >|!!

P.S. Unless you're on Phoenix then you didn't take my name but impersanations are a bad bad thing.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by IronPandemonium View Post
    cool story bro

nal does the justice otherwise :3

hi nal omg
    why hi mr lion

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

No impersonation here D: just an easy name to type whose letters looked nice together ; ;

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

Quote Originally Posted by Fazoulii View Post
    Failed to mention i have an taru gjallarhorn account as well. But since u can't even post to insult me correctly let me fix it for you. Perdu: O Dual Wield /nin only. And thats not even me since my account was hacked and i cant get it back. But its ok Fefag keep up being the fucking loser you and all of nirvana is. I'll go enjoy my real life, which you don't have. Oh and i never stole anything from diabolos, our whole linkshell moved. since you retards still cant call my ls by it's name let me correct you there as well. It was called ilterendi. Don't nirvana have more gil to sell to buy more bots instead of bothing with trying to slander a guy who quit?
    Why the fuck do people who are ALWAYS involved in some drama always say they quit to GO ENJOY THE REAL LIFE THAT WE APPARENTLY DON'T HAVE? Jesus Christ, just go jump off a cliff and commit suicide. Really, we don't care. Insulting someone over the internet is retarded anyway, since it proves absolutely nothing.

You obviously didn't quit since you're still lurking BG.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The real life card is the oldest, and most retarded fucking excuse for anyone that sucks at a video game especially.

Play any game online, beat your opponent in Sports, Fighters, etc etc or have better gear than someone in an MMORPG and you can expect their first argument to be:

"Sorry I have a life I get lots of pussy you must be fat and live in your mom's basement"

When are all the fucking morons going to realize they all use the same lame bullshit and come up with some new material lol.

Oh and btw Jagen, I told you your "one step above a 2004 sky shell" wouldn't last for more than a few months, thanks for letting us own you for that duration, many lulz were had.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Jagen applied to our linkshell

and he told me he was in Pandy and moved 2 weeks ago

not sure if he is the same Jagen or not , but obviously from the topic he seems full of drama any more details you guys could add i will appreciate it .

Thank you