Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Adding Mobs to Big Killz     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Adding Mobs to Big Killz

I was wondering since so many have capped the list, why not add some more tough mobs to the list??

Maybe this has been tossed around, but I think there are some other challenges out there that can be thrown on the list.

Thx

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

because nobody cares about big kills anymore ;(

E. Body
    BG Level

Big Killz Lolz

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

big kills has get died...

its more like SMALL KILLS LOL

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

WoW kills will be replacing Big Kills 8)

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Revenant2
    What would be the point? There isn't a mob in WoW that even challenges 90% of the NM on that list? Blackwing Lair and MC are significantly easier than fighting Behemoth for gods sakes...unless of course you're an idiot.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Another WoW vs FFXI thread in the making.

COOL!

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Easy or Hard is not the point.

The simple fact that WoW endgame is instanced makes a big kills type list pointless.

Xavier

I've never heard of a Big Killz list.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

nigga ya hurd? big killz mutha fucka'

Quote Originally Posted by jaryk
    What would be the point? There isn't a mob in WoW that even challenges 90% of the NM on that list? Blackwing Lair and MC are significantly easier than fighting Behemoth for gods sakes...unless of course you're an idiot.
    HAHAHAHAH

no, bigkills is going to just become a relic frozen in time. and being a 325 point ls, while right now is pretty noteworthy, will just become a mild accomplishment.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by berticus
    Quote Originally Posted by jaryk
    HAHAHAHAH

no, bigkills is going to just become a relic frozen in time. and being a 325 point ls, while right now is pretty noteworthy, will just become a mild accomplishment.
    What are you laughing at Bert? If you seriously think that either of those instances require effort you really are a fag..... but then again we'll be seeing you back in FFXI in a couple of months when you do become consciously aware that the game you are playing requires no skill effort or mental capacity.

Though on a side note it makes me laugh that you hold some esteem to accomplishing anything in WoW... because really anyone who's played it for 4 months knows better. This isn't bias it's fact. Oh and for the record I no longer play either.

you don't know what you're talking about.
    gonna go ahead and uphold the forum rules and leave it at that
    big kills is a nice piece of ff history

Sorry but even Razorgore was more difficult then any mob I fought in FFXI (Includes Dynamis Lord/4CoPWyrms/Gods/Kings). Getting to 60 is easy, clearing BWL with a 90% experienceless guild isnt.

Given only this statement (and your signature) to dissect I want to pose the following supposition to you. You say "even Razorgore," whom I assume is a midlevel NM type mob of some sort, was a challenge. Then you go on to list mobs in FFXI that are essentially at the top of the difficulty slider. Now given that you fought and presumably killed them all its safe to say you had a lot of experience in FFXI and a talented linkshell that had done each of those fights numerous times. As we know--based on experience--everything, even the most difficult tasks, eventually become rote in these games.

I think it's safe to assume then, given that you qualified the above by saying, "clearing BWL with a 90% experienceless guild isnt [easy]," that while currently WoW is challenging to you in a short while (some months perhaps) you and the rest of your guild will be old hands at the different zones and bosses will be a matter of repetition and your statement will no longer hold true.

When you're as experienced in WoW as you are in FFXI then you'll be safe to compare the difficulty levels of different challenges I think. In the mean time the comparison doesn't hold much water.

Quote Originally Posted by tiberion02
    Sorry but even Razorgore was more difficult then any mob I fought in FFXI (Includes Dynamis Lord/4CoPWyrms/Gods/Kings). Getting to 60 is easy, clearing BWL with a 90% experienceless guild isnt.
    Not that I have any idea what BWL stands for but go fight a Wyrm with a 90% experieceless ls on any end game mob and tell me what happens.

When you go to (BlackWing Lair? lol) with your experienced LS is it signifigantly difficult?

Thing about BWL, there is one boss inside of it that can wipe any Guild, regardless if they have BWL on Farm status or not.

Vael owns your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokei
    Quote Originally Posted by tiberion02
    Not that I have any idea what BWL stands for but go fight a Wyrm with a 90% experieceless ls on any end game mob and tell me what happens.

When you go to (BlackWing Lair? lol) with your experienced LS is is signifigantly difficult?
    here's the difference, compare a boss in what you mentioned, bwl, to nidhogg

nidhogg you have 1 shot every 4 days to 1 month(and beyond in some cases), at absolute most. there is no learning the encounter over a period of time longer than the time during htat one fight, just whether or not you know enough about it beforehand and are well geared enough to take it. we died to nid our first try the day directly after our first fafnir, then it was on farm after the 2nd attempt a week later. first boss in bwl we spent 3 nights over 2 weeks of non stop wipes tweaking our strategy and thinking of ways to improve.

it's an entirely different ballgame and honestly they arent comparable. the closest comparable thing to the challenge of wow encounters strategically is the challenge of claiming a mob.

time to ban us all