Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Body Armor Drops?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Body Armor Drops?

Has anyone reported any drops of the body armors? Any theories? Pop other NMs with cards from other zones? Hidden zones used with all 4 cards? Anything?

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/Category:Salvage#Drops

Ares lv25 body has dropped from Bhaflau boss.

Edit: You just replied to a post on the bhaflau topic where the person said they got a body drop

this again? wtf, I thought there was a post like this a few days ago

Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn

Im sure youll survive.

edit: Thankyou julian, i thought that said Phobos Cuissas dropped from him, not the body.

So it seems the body peices are just alot rarer then the other peices.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra

Im sure youll survive.

edit: Thankyou julian, i thought that said Phobos Cuissas dropped from him, not the body.

So it seems the body peices are just alot rarer then the other peices.
    Phobos's Cuirass isn't a body piece?

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Cuisses, not Cuirass.

Quote Originally Posted by Seyrr
    Cuisses, not Cuirass.
    Indeed.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by XcelscioN
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...ioN/cogftw.jpg

Friend didn't tell me much, just that they had a PLD/WAR with Aegis straight tank it, from what I got from the conversation HomingMissile was the only thing that makes the mob hard. They didn't kill any NMs also.
    lollercopter?

Pretty sure that SS says Cuirass, not Cuisses or, well, Cuissas. I don't mind questions if the answer is difficult to locate, but if you're looking for Salvage information, it's not like there's a ton of stuff you have to sift through yet. Certainly don't bag on me for mistranslating your misspelling of the armor. :wink: Try the BLU thread for a challenge.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

... good job, Seyrr. I'll make sure to actually read the whole thing through next time. >.>;; Sorry!

I think ya missed the entire point lol. My post here stated that the Cuirrass DID drop an i mistaked it for a Cuisses on a first glance. I wasnt arguing with you nor the other thread.

Either way, thats the only body peice ive seen drop anywhere, and a tier 2 at that.

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

A tier 2 Morrigan Robe item dropped as well.

Im sure youll survive.
    Notrly. Want info about what drops where? wiki. EVERY piece and their drop location (that we know of) is there. just go there. if you don't find the salvage info you need - heck, ANY info you need - THEN ask. But 90% of questions being asked are already andswered for god's sake.

Im sure youll survive.
    Notrly. Want info about what drops where? wiki. EVERY piece and their drop location (that we know of) is there. just go there. if you don't find the salvage info you need - heck, ANY info you need - THEN ask. But 90% of questions being asked are already andswered for god's sake.
    Or you could realize that i misread Cuirrass for Cuisses. Besides, honestly man... your not that important lol, and neither is your time, so bite me, rub your vagina if it hurts, and get over the HORRIFIC tragegy of you having to read an extra 2 sentences this week.

Your either the laziest fucker ive ever met, or just some 13 year old girl on her period, either way fuck off.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Or you could realize that i misread Cuirrass for Cuisses. Besides, honestly man... your not that important lol, and neither is your time, so bite me, rub your vagina if it hurts, and get over the HORRIFIC tragegy of you having to read an extra 2 sentences this week.

Your either the laziest fucker ive ever met, or just some 13 year old girl on her period, either way fuck off.
    That was pretty hilarious ;3

Im sure youll survive.

Lazy is better than blind my friend. theres a search button for a reason, please go use it before you ask more stupid questions. Or you could, you know, actually READ the thread on r/e drops from salvage.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Im sure youll survive.

Lazy is better than blind my friend. theres a search button for a reason, please go use it before you ask more stupid questions. Or you could, you know, actually READ the thread on r/e drops from salvage.
    Just stop, you got owned.

Ho ho ho

Whenever I see 'Bodb' I immediately start muttering "bo-did-a-bob a bad-a-bab-bad a-bo-did-a-bob" etc. Just thought I'd share.