BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Trauma

I don't see any thread for this series so I guess I'll start it.

Been seeing this series, and so far I like it alot, it's about paramedics. I think this and House are about the only good "medical-themed" show.

http://www.nypost.com/r/nypost/blogs...----trauma.jpg

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I liked it from the previews and continue to through each episode. It might have a one or two too many characters to care about though, I fast forward through the family drama parts of Cameron Boone. I especially started to dislike his character in the last episode with the severe homophobia, just seems like a total jerk.

According to tvguide, NBC will show the next 3 episodes and the show hasn't been picked up for a full season yet unlike Mercy, Parks and Recreation and Community. It's a decent show, but I won't miss it if it goes.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

This show is about 300x more unrealistic than house, and so painful to watch.

There is so much bullshit in it I couldn't even watch more than a few minutes of it - and pretty much every other paramedic/firefighter/cop I know as well as some of the Nurses at the local ER's feel the same.

Now, the same goes for House to an extent, but the show makes up for some of the things and does it well making it very enjoyable still. This one just doesn't work.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Silvermoon

I like it, and tbh, I will probably miss it a little if it's dropped, but no more so than Reaper. Unrealistic or not, it keeps me entertained.

E. Body
    BG Level

Saw the first one. Didn't bother to catch any after.