Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Happy to help.

I stick my dick in Crayfish
    BG Level

Bump.

Anyone going to any other music festivals this year? EDC Vegas 2016 was my first music festival ever and it pretty much blew my mind (well, other things blew my mind, but the music/lights/atmosphere helped lol).

Planning on maybe going to EDC Orlando Nov 5th, and maybe Escape Halloween out near me (I'm in SoCal).

Was going to go to Nocturnal but friends said the lineup wasn't great, so don't think we'll go.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Inshiya View Post
    Bump.

Anyone going to any other music festivals this year? EDC Vegas 2016 was my first music festival ever and it pretty much blew my mind (well, other things blew my mind, but the music/lights/atmosphere helped lol).

Planning on maybe going to EDC Orlando Nov 5th, and maybe Escape Halloween out near me (I'm in SoCal).

Was going to go to Nocturnal but friends said the lineup wasn't great, so don't think we'll go.
    I hope you saw Prydz at EDC Vegas

there isn't anything worthwhile in Texas or nearby, actually going to a little mini-fest at Red Rocks to see 311 and Iration

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

RIOT FEST IN CHICAGO YES

BG Level

Dash Berlin playing as the sun came up Saturday night/sunday morning was one of my favorites. Armin was great. Above and beyond really hit my vibe (was just great music/timing based on my level of fucked-up-ness lol).

Honestly enjoyed nearly everything I heard. Was never into EDM music before, but the atmosphere and people made it great and found some stuff I liked.

Would have preferred for it not to be 100 degrees, but such is life.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Inshiya View Post
    Dash Berlin playing as the sun came up Saturday night/sunday morning was one of my favorites. Armin was great. Above and beyond really hit my vibe (was just great music/timing based on my level of fucked-up-ness lol).

Honestly enjoyed nearly everything I heard. Was never into EDM music before, but the atmosphere and people made it great and found some stuff I liked.

Would have preferred for it not to be 100 degrees, but such is life.
    PM me if you want any recommendations, the cheese (majority of festival DJs/sets) will hold your attention for a while but there is much better stuff out there (imo)

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

EDC Vegas was a fucking blast. Hopefully Pasquale's new festival comes back to TX.

Best set of the weekend was Seven Lions. That set was all of the sound and fury in the universe brought to bear against the crowd. That man had a vendetta.

Otherwise, best sets of the weekend were Gaia, Pendulum, Aly and Fila Sunrise Set, JOC, John Askew, Astrix, Suckley, Prydz, Knife Party, Richie Hawtin.

First EDC Vegas, sold to go for next year. Next big one is WMC 2017. All for the ASOT 800.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

This year was my first time at EDC as well. Had a blast, will prob go again depending on the lineup. The heat was a killer though lol.

Seven Lions was amazing! I get to see him a lot, does a good amount of Bay Area shows. Prydz was insane as well. Seven Lions is actually playing another Norcal show on Oct. 14th at the Fox in Oakland. Illenium is playing Aug. 26th at 1015 Folsom in SF. Should check him out if you dig the SL/Astrix and the like.

Edit: Bash was epic as well. Marshmello got to be a little to face melting for me towards the end, but good.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Unfortunately, I'm a Texas native. We do have tons of trance acts coming through since we have two trance focused promotion companies. I've done plenty of insomniac festivals in Texas, along with the first Escape from Wonderland. It was just absolutely astounding how much they kick it up for EDC Vegas though. 30 mins of fireworks every night? Basspod going so hard that it caught fire? Fuckin awesome.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Hahahaha I was near the bathroom area when Basspod went full "we lit, fam" status. EDC was very interesting indeed. The fireworks were absolutely amazing!

Berlin is playing in SF Aug. 25th as well. It's a Thursday so not sure about that one lol.

They actually cancelled the wonderland event up by is this year, was really bummed about that.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

so the friends I was supposed to go with to Shangri-La in a few weeks are just straight-up not replying to me on any communication. I'm so over it at this point, I've decided to go by myself. my only concerns are:

- I've been told by another friend that she talked to the headliner and I'm on "the list" but I'm wary of this :/ potheads are flakes, nothing personal against her.
    - easier to score... uh... "stuff" when you're in a group, I've found. although I've never really had trouble with this.
    - don't really want to pay for a rental for 4~5 days (depending on if I help set up; long story) if I'm only really "using" it for 2 days. but then again I could always go back into town to get supplies, charge my phone, or straight-up get away from the crowd so it's probably worth it.

heavily leaning toward renting a car at this point (I don't own one). I could get a ride with someone else off craigslist; I've done that before... but eh. I'm too old for that shit. something weird about getting a ride with 20-year-olds when you've over 30 lol

I've decided for sure I'm going though. maybe I'll see Bane; he's not too far away from there

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Travis Scott, Atmosphere, Ms. Lauryn Hill, Gucci Mane, T.I., Mac Miller, Kevin Gates, Lil Uzi Vert, Pusha T, Brother Ali, D.R.A.M., Ty Dolla $ign, P.O.S, the stand4rd (Allan Kingdom, Bobby Raps, Psymun, Spooky Black), Dr. Octagon (Kool Keith and Dan the Automator), Aminé, Talib Kweli, Denzel Curry, Mod Sun, Pete Rock, Dave East, 070 Shake, Sa-Roc, ZULUZULUU, Invisbl Skratch Piklz (Q Bert, D-Styles, Shortkut), Peanut Butter Wolf, Stretch and Bobbito, Nazeem & Spencer Joles, Oswin Benjamin, Sophia Eris, J. Plaza, Monalisa, Horrorshow, Black Liquid, DJ TIIIIIIIIIIP, DJ Fleg, Last Word, DJ Keezy, Booka B.

Hosted by Sway Calloway, Heather B, JPRATT & CROS One

Soundset Festival boasts a full day of two Main Stages and the Fifth Element stage, delivering over 40 artists performing over ten hours of diverse Hip-Hop music, plus the Essential Elements tent featuring the 4th-annual Freestyle Session Minnesota B-Boy/B-Girl competition. In addition, Ironlak presents this year’s live painting exhibition, bringing some of the world's most talented visual artists. Full artist lineup to be announced soon! Also returning will be the 7th annual Skateboard Showdown presented by Familia, the 10th annual Soundset Custom Car Show and the Last of the Record Buyers production showcase featuring Astronautica, Illingsworth, Linafornia, hosted by Big Quarters.
    Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, March 3, 2017 at 11 AM (CST) online through Front Gate Tickets and in-store at Fifth Element (2411 Hennepin Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55405).

GA Price: $78 ($74 + $4 facility fee)
    VIP Tickets (Must be 18+): $198 ($194 + $4 facility fee)
    *All Soundset tickets include parking.
    *Please note that additional applicable fees apply.
    *Ticket Limit: (8) GA and (4) VIP per order

VIP TICKETS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
    - Limited Edition Soundset bag
    - Soundset Festival shirt
    - Exclusive VIP parking
    - Separate VIP entrance to the festival grounds
    - Access to exclusive VIP area near the main stages
    - Exclusive bleacher-style seating for viewing main stages
    - Shaded tent chill area
    - Separate VIP restroom
    - VIP bar with adult beverages for 21+ with ID. This is the only location on site that will sell hard liquor.
    - One (1) free ride on the Soundset ferris wheel per VIP ticket
    - Special Limited Edition VIP ticket / laminate, and more
    *Please Note: Your ID WILL be checked. You must be 18+ to enter VIP, even if accompanied by an adult.
    http://soundsetfestival.com/soundset...-have-arrived/

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

FPSF is looking good this year.

https://www.fpsf.com/

BG Level

It's a bit early, but anyone going to EDC vegas this year?

Also, anyone in Cali know any good festivals between now and then?

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Can't find a poster, but for you Europeans, Lowlands got announced:

Line-up:
    Mumford & Sons
    The xx
    Bastille
    alt-J
    Tove Lo
    Flume