Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

The Annual Merry Chistmas BG Thread (loot thread!)

Greetings all! Another year, another Christmas. Enjoy and have a happy and safe day with your loved ones. Post what you gave n got this year, like all the other years.

I have yet to do anything as it's 7 AM, but giving to my mom later today a Pax 3, dad a PS4 + Project Cars2, MLB 17, to my various cousins some housewares and other things they needed, all the kids get spoiled with toys.

Have fun!

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Gave: 2 copies to JAT 365 two a couple friends of mine.

(basically Tidus voice actor w/ some daily positivitiy and gives them space to write in the book and reflect; and he is currently going through the entire book 1 day at a time on youtube
    )

Got: Nada, but it's 7:30am so I haven't seen anyone today yet either.

Shootin' rocks at monsters
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

About to sleep for four hours....

Gave the wife: Garlands (she's been wanting forever), movies, and some household stuff she's been wish-listing
    Gave the kids: Lego, Lego, Lego, some books, a journal (to the eldest), and each got a doll house (HUGE things, full-sized 3-story doll houses, new in box, at the thrift store for $30 each... retail at more than $250 each), Minecraft
    Gave the mother & her boyfriend: A gardening irrigation kit, sewing supplies, and good sea-salt caramel chocolate truffles
    Gave the family: A German Shepherd Dog puppy

Got: The first snowy Christmas I've had since I was a kid. I don't care whatever else is in the packages; this has been about a perfect Christmas season, and I'm stoked to all get out.

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Merry Christmas ladies and gents.

Got a Keurig, sound bar for my TV, speaker set for my PC, couple PS4/NSW games, stationary bike, some sweet mario pjs and a pair of sheepskin slippers I totally didn't know I needed until I put them on.

Gave a bedding set, steam mop, microwave, deep fryer, and about $300 cash to family.

Still hoping for that white Christmas we never seem to get anymore. Last one was 2012 or something.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Merry Christmas to all!

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Gave books and gift cards. Got 40" 4k UHD TV and clothing.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Got a bunch of shit, just from the parents. Puyo Puyo Tetris for Switch, Street Fighter 5 for PS4 (lol) Very Best of the Eagles, Transformers '86 blu ray, hot sauce, $50 in Amazon, $50 cash, mini food processor, Persona 5 artbook, some facial cleanser, various stocking stuffer crap, peanuts, gummy bears etc. Did pretty well. Day isn't over yet either lol.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Merry Christmas guys!

Wasn't a huge exchange this year for my wife and I since I re-shingled the roof this summer, so that was our gift lol. I did give her a couple books and a Swell water bottle, and she gave me a gift certificate for a tattoo. Gave out a few gifts for each of my best friend's kids, got a sweet Zelda hoodie from them. Gave my sister and brother-in-law a Cineplex card, still waiting for what they gave us. Gave my wife's brother and fiancee a couple mugs and a Keg gift card, getting their gift later today. We don't exchange with our parents though, going over for food and booze is good enough for us!

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

I gave a spa Day to my wife, food items to parents and cousins, and money to nieces and nephews. I got expensive beers. My son cleaned up though. He got a ton of toys and cash.

Merry Christmas BG.

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Merry Christmas!

Mrs got me a Switch. Got Mario Odyssey, Fire Emblem "starter pack" (two FE Smash Amiibo I didn't have, Lucina figma, FE Awakening), from friends. Gift from sister & bro in law later. Possibly one from sister in law later.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Wesley Crusher 4 Lyfe!
    Skywalker's Severed Hand

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Psychodwarf Ironflute
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

MERRY cHRISTMAS, EVERYONE.

Gave: tpns of gift cards to the family. For my wife, VIP tickets to see her favorite musical group (Home Free) on NYE and an autographed Antonio Brown helmet
    Got: New tires for the car and a shitton of Funko POP's for my collection

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Merry Christmas!

Mrs got me a Switch. Got Mario Odyssey, Fire Emblem "starter pack" (two FE Smash Amiibo I didn't have, Lucina figma, FE Awakening), from friends. Gift from sister & bro in law later. Possibly one from sister in law later.

Gave friends Nanamo figurine, Lloyd Irving statue, gift cards. Sister wanted a Hogwarts robe & bro in law got an NBA POP! & H3H3 shirt. Got the Mrs the Zenos statue & Google Pixel 2.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Christmas as an adult in my family is just people exchanging cash and eating food. Nobody ever gives gifts anymore. I don't mind.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Didn't give shit cause American Airlines lost my luggage. Maybe in a couple days.

Got a Klay Thompson Chinese New Year jersey, tickets to the Holiday Bowl, and money.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

We aren’t celebrating Christmas until New Year’s Day due to too much family scheduling. Hubby and I agreed no actual gifts for each other as we have too much “stuff” and did Disneyland for Thanksgiving/his birthday. I’m actually very happy about that decision.
    Even for family we kept to a fair budget so I’m very happy about that.

Giving to family : Oversized wine glass , insulated wine bag/purse , Decoder cocktail glasses with coasters ( basically glasses reveal hidden messages on coasters) , brownie/sugar cookie skillet kits , mini cocktail shaker gift sets, Bath and body works soaps, few blu rays for various people, Various chocolate/treat gift baskets and maybe a few other small things I’ll include or bake homemade fudge and cookies to include.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Merry Christmas BG.

Gave my first cousin an autographed poster of Sailor Moon signed by almost all the VAs and Persona 5, my older cousin and her husband each $50 Amazon gift cards, my Dad a complete collectors edition of The Godfather, and my mom a new pair of sneakers (which I have to promptly return b/c I bought the wrong size like an idiot.) and my cousin's kid Watch Dogs 2.

Got $200 cash, a $50 Best Buy gift card, a Jets scarf (to share in my pain and misery) and the first 2 manga volumes of Boruto.

My family usually don't do big Cristmas stuff, but it was pretty nice.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Merry Christmas all! Only got a few games and clothes (was more excited for the clothes lol), but I got to visit my family in Indiana and spend today with them!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Merry Christmas BG folks!

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Merry Christmas all.

Gave: Tory Burch bag, adult coloring book with curse words, pencils and markers to wife. Smoker to Mom, watch to future brother in law, vodka to work secret santa, jacket to in-law secret Santa. Nice set of knives for mother and father in law.

Got: Oakley's, Engraved whiskey decanter and 4 matching engraved rocks glasses, 4 whiskey ice spheres for said glasses, and a hand held torch to finish sear what I sous vide all from wife. Got Oakley's as well from partner at work, some Zelda pint glasses a Tom Brady action figure and $108 at Macy's from family secret santa. Bottle of Trails End Bourbon made in Oregon from work secret santa which went right in the decanter. Still got in-laws secret santa gift Inc which will probably be a sweater or something I won't wear, hoping for a Hoody or jacket at least since I'll wear that.

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

Merry Merry