+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

American's Best Dance Crew

I am pretty certain that at least 90% of the people here could probably care less about this show, BUT I wanted to post this for the ~10% that do because one of my closest friend's little bro is on the show. Hoping if people watch or at least don't mind watching, maybe can get them some extra votes. :D

His group is Team Millennia:

America's Best Dance Crew (Season 2) | Dance Crew Bios | MTV

(Jun is my friend's brother)

If people don't care please vote for them, as they are working really hard and are really good. :O

/shameless plug

[edit] while I'm at it, my fiance's show's second season just started, so feel free to watch that too (though they already got signed for a 3rd season so should be all good, but more viewers couldn't hurt! linkie:

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/general.cfm?gid=673

Old Merits
    BG Level

D: I posted a topic on this last week and got no responses. It made me sad inside. ._.;

I have much respect for TM and I love their Vibe performances. I have to be honest, though, their performance last Thursday was disappointing, considering what I know they're capable of. I know that they do have this rock/hip-hop fusion style, but what they did on Thursday was quite different. Like Lil Mama said, they were somewhat forcing it. I do feel that they can bring it a lot harder this week, though.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

ya I hope so too, I know that jun's been working out rehearing like mad, and I told his bro "they seem to be looking for unique styles this year" so hopefully it can do well.

I also partly want that clogging group to win, because for the love of God the guy in the group needs money to fix his nasty teeth, lol.

but please vote for tm!

Old Merits
    BG Level

Uh oh D: apparently TM is doing Disturbia this week. I really, REALLY hate that song. <_< We'll see, though.

Old Merits
    BG Level

quest is going to win

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quest is great, but at the moment my vote is for Beat Freaks. My top 4 is probably BF, Quest, Boxcuttuhz, and TM.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

as long as those butt chicks don't win I'm happy

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Haven't seen Season 3, no TV :/

Favorite crews were the Boogie Bots, JabbawockeeZ, and Kaba Modern.

Will vote for Team Millennia, they should've beaten Fanny Pak last season anyway.

Old Merits
    BG Level

I thought Fanny Pak was really good, actually. In terms of last season, all four West coast crews were just really good. Someone had to go home.

Is this season any good? I looked at the crews and nothing stood out to me. First two seasons had so many pro groups.. but these guys look horrible. I called Super Cr3w winning last season but I also had a soft spot for ASIID

Old Merits
    BG Level

IMO, all of the remaining crews are good except Ringmasters and Fly Khicks. Those two are hot garbage. Quest and Beat Freaks are my favorites right now.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

team millenia got voted off ;;

Stupid flykicks are retarded, how do they keep getting votes?

Old Merits
    BG Level

Ringmasters were actually fun to watch this episode. And yeah, Fly Khicks need to get gone.

Old Merits
    BG Level

In the name of Beat Freaks, I declare GG.

Beat Freaks killed it last night, they have to be the favorite now if they werent already.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Beat Freaks killed it again. :3

They sure did, going to be them and Quest Crew at the end most likely, but right now no one has a chance against Beat Freaks.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Whoever's in the bottom two and is saved this Thursday is going to win the title. I'll bet money on it. <_<

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quest.

Fly Kicks were always the ones to get the least votes. It was because of the judges that they were kept on the show for so long. They were pretty fine though, well most of them.

I voted Quest, but Beat Freakz will probably win because they're an all female group which has yet to win the competition.

Old Merits
    BG Level

I like Beat Freaks more than Quest, but Quest has been performing better in terms of ABDC overall. I ended up voting Quest, especially after last night's insane performances.

And only about half of Fly Khicks are attractive. Traci (the black one) looks like a man, ffs. Not to mention, while their Hip-Hop Decathlon performance was mildly entertaining, they completely failed the challenge (misinterpretation of what waving is, threading that looks flexing, terrible and corny tutting, terrible housing). If I wanted to watch a girl group capitalize on being attractive, I'd much rather watch this: YouTube - [HD] Girls' Generation (SNSD) - Sexy & Cool Dance Play (少女時代 소녀시대 hq live show mv)